Trump focus on mental health after sc...

Trump focus on mental health after school shooting denounced

There are 24 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Feb 19, 2018, titled Trump focus on mental health after school shooting denounced. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

In a Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018 file photo, students hold their hands in the air as they are evacuated by police from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla, after a shooter opened fire on the campus. Frustration is mounting in the medical community as the Trump administration again points to mental illness in response to yet another mass shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2018
Focuses on mental health? Are we talking bout his mental health?
Birdzilla

Etna, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2018
Those liberal idiots all they ever do is WHINE WHINE WHINE nothing more nothing less just WHINE WHINE WHINE their never happy their always whining about something that upsets them and makes little snowflakes cry Wah Wah Wah
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Feb 19, 2018
spocko wrote:
Focuses on mental health? Are we talking bout his mental health?
..........
No we're not talking about his, but I'd like address yours. What gun control legislation has your state initiated? What preventative action has your state taken, other than rushing to providing sanctuary for criminals?
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#4 Feb 19, 2018
After he made it easier for the mentally ill to acquire legal firearms last year.

This guy just keeps making one classy move after another.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2018
Birdzilla wrote:
Those liberal idiots all they ever do is WHINE WHINE WHINE nothing more nothing less just WHINE WHINE WHINE their never happy their always whining about something that upsets them and makes little snowflakes cry Wah Wah Wah
I can see your frustration ... your shining intellect is putting us all to shame
spocko

Oakland, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2018
USA Today wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
No we're not talking about his, but I'd like address yours. What gun control legislation has your state initiated? What preventative action has your state taken, other than rushing to providing sanctuary for criminals?
That cabbage between your ears giving you trouble again?
Fake news

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 19, 2018
Maybe metal health needs to be evaluated of the AR15?

Seems that gun is being identified as the criminal and being banned.

Chicago shooters use handguns in most shootings, NOT AR15s or other assault rifles.
anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2018
Mental health isn't the problem.. Jobs is the problem. Just about EVERY problem in this country traces back to a lack of jobs.

But you created those bogus temp jobs advertised by Indian call centers.....so now it's deregulation as usual.

If it was Hillary, it would be taking jobs from men to give to women and generating government handouts.

Either way....no jobs. Bang! Bang! You're dead!...but you're mentally healthy kids. Obey!
Observation

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2018
Birdzilla wrote:
Those liberal idiots all they ever do is WHINE WHINE WHINE nothing more nothing less just WHINE WHINE WHINE their never happy their always whining about something that upsets them and makes little snowflakes cry Wah Wah Wah
You are whining about whiners.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#10 Feb 19, 2018
No it is not legal for the mentally ill to own a gun. The problem is most of these people are nuttier then a Christmas Fruitcake, but are protected by Mommie, or Auntie, or Granny, and never taken for Mental healthcare. Sometimes the whole family is nuts. But going after the guns of legal gun owners is not going anywhere. The Democrats have to repeal the 2nd Amendment, and that isn't possible. If it was they would have done it already.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2018
As many times as the police were called to his house specifically for his behavior since the house "parents" allowed him to live there, the mental health of the "parents" should be questioned for suddenly claiming they had no inkling of his potential cruelty and viciousness. Oh... and it doesn't matter what Trump says, the press and media trying an illegal coup will trash him. This should call into question their mental health also. The extreme behaviors and narratives of the Leftist Democrats and their controlled press is not something new. They started trying the same thing when Bush was elected President in 2000. So, they have caused the mass shootings since then with their insane rejection and extreme supports of extreme minorities since then. They make people crazy. They encourage the extremism we witness... all to deflect from their insane murders of 60 Million babies for convenience.
Ms Mundane

Hockessin, DE

#12 Feb 20, 2018
spocko wrote:
Focuses on mental health? Are we talking bout his mental health?
It's not terrorism if it's a white radical with an AR15
spocko

Oakland, CA

#13 Feb 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
No it is not legal for the mentally ill to own a gun. The problem is most of these people are nuttier then a Christmas Fruitcake, but are protected by Mommie, or Auntie, or Granny, and never taken for Mental healthcare. Sometimes the whole family is nuts. But going after the guns of legal gun owners is not going anywhere. The Democrats have to repeal the 2nd Amendment, and that isn't possible. If it was they would have done it already.
So we are blaming Mommie, Auntie and Granny for the school shooters? How low, how low ...
Twisted Web

Peabody, MA

#14 Feb 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
No it is not legal for the mentally ill to own a gun. The problem is most of these people are nuttier then a Christmas Fruitcake, but are protected by Mommie, or Auntie, or Granny, and never taken for Mental healthcare. Sometimes the whole family is nuts. But going after the guns of legal gun owners is not going anywhere. The Democrats have to repeal the 2nd Amendment, and that isn't possible. If it was they would have done it already.
Thereís legal and then there is absurd.

A firearm for home protection or hunting is one thing.

An Arsenal because some nitwit is afraid of government tyranny is another.

There needs to be a limit on the type and the number.

And not everyone can handle the responsibility of gun ownership.

That should be determined before anyone can purchase a gun.

But of course we cannot talk about it.

Itís just too soon.

Sigh!
Swedenforever

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2018
Birdzilla wrote:
Those liberal idiots all they ever do is WHINE WHINE WHINE nothing more nothing less just WHINE WHINE WHINE their never happy their always whining about something that upsets them and makes little snowflakes cry Wah Wah Wah
Would you like some cheese with that whine??

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 20, 2018
Fake news wrote:
Maybe metal health needs to be evaluated of the AR15?

Seems that gun is being identified as the criminal and being banned.

Chicago shooters use handguns in most shootings, NOT AR15s or other assault rifles.
So let's make it easier for them! What the hell? An AR-15 in every holster!

Since: Mar 17

Lawton, OK

#19 Feb 20, 2018
Twisted Web wrote:
<quoted text>

Thereís legal and then there is absurd.

A firearm for home protection or hunting is one thing.

An Arsenal because some nitwit is afraid of government tyranny is another.

There needs to be a limit on the type and the number.

And not everyone can handle the responsibility of gun ownership.

That should be determined before anyone can purchase a gun.

But of course we cannot talk about it.

Itís just too soon.

Sigh!
And how would you suggest all of those things were accomplished?

“Politics=Comic Relief”

Since: Nov 16

Location hidden

#20 Feb 20, 2018
Brilliant, just brilliant. Now filthy scumbag Muslims will start touting each and every one of their murderous rampage artists as victims of mental illness.

“Politics=Comic Relief”

Since: Nov 16

Location hidden

#21 Feb 20, 2018
^ solution to above problem=nuke the Muslim world into oblivion. Forgot to add.
Short Retort

Peabody, MA

#22 Feb 21, 2018
USA Today wrote:
<quoted text>
..........
No we're not talking about his, but I'd like address yours. What gun control legislation has your state initiated? What preventative action has your state taken, other than rushing to providing sanctuary for criminals?
A 10 day waiting period for starters.

It looks like Trump is softening up. He wants to talk about banning bump stocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hearing set in Comey's challenge to House subpoena 1 hr Say What 238
News Comey Tells House Panel He Suspected Giuliani W... 8 hr mrgleeble 1
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 13 hr NeverForget 22
George Norcross begins election fraud with ball... Sun Dirty 1
George and Donald Norcross commit BOTER G RA u Sun Dirty jersey 1
Agent Shot in the Shoulder for Stalking Sun Joey 1
News Child sex abuse video nets 50-year sentence Sun Joey 1