FBI Allowed Informants To Commit More...

FBI Allowed Informants To Commit More Crimes In 2012 Than Year Before

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Dec 27, 2013, titled FBI Allowed Informants To Commit More Crimes In 2012 Than Year Before. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

The FBI allowed its informants to break the law at least 5,939 times last year, a 5 percent jump from 2011, according to a newly disclosed document.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Honey Boo Boo

Tampa, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2013
They caught me lightin farts, but the attorney general said I was immune from prostitution. I'm hongry, I wants a popsicle.
DanCollins888

Tampa, FL

#4 Dec 31, 2013
shart

Since: Jan 14

UK

#5 Jan 22, 2014
FBI has been breaking LAW wrote:
Not New, FBI has been breaking the Law for years, I know i once assisted them in a major scandal to unset a powerful political person, and got paid for it, all while the FBI filed false and perjured affidavit to get warrants that never existed.
They who break the law, work above the law to break it in when they think that there is a greater imperative.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#6 Jan 22, 2014
OrangeEggan wrote:
<quoted text>
They who break the law, work above the law to break it in when they think that there is a greater imperative.
..........Usually that just means lotsa money for them. For them to take an envelope stuffed with cash becomes a win-win for them. Stay out of a messy case, get a bunch of money and keep the crooked politicians like blumenthal and mckinney happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-MI6 man linked to Trump dossier 'worked for ... Sun Le Jimbo 1
News Former captain with Bartow County sheriff's off... (Feb '08) Sat TRUTH 188
News Woman stolen at birth learns true identity; 'Mo... Jan 14 Cordwainer Trout 1
News 9 dead in S.C. shooting at historic black churc... (Jun '15) Jan 13 Loveeveryone 330
Fulton, N.Y. DEADLY MOTHERS NYS unemployment ... Jan 10 Diana Vickery 10
Want to date an FBI agent (Nov '09) Jan 10 Steph6812 65
Fulton N.Y. The MONEY offers..talk.. Jan 9 Diana Vickery 4
More from around the web