"Casting Off the Unwanted Murder" Ca...

"Casting Off the Unwanted Murder" Called "Self Suicide"

Patricia Louise McGurk

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Patricia McGurk Martin

‎"Casting Off the Unwanted" is a murder term someone used when describing assisted suicide which is a form of euthanisa genocide. It is sometimes seen as self-suicide but is really not done by the sole individual without help from sophisticated others.

People warned me this is the potential next step in the monstrous crimes against me - to attempt to force me into some unnatural group for exploitation.

I am a firm believer that this Holocaust crime must be stopped and I am leaving the region as soon as I have some money to leave, renting a room only in a safe area untainted by Nazi torture which all of this represents about which I write using information people gave me in a recent trance state. They were unnamed and unseen individuals as I was being publicly enslaved, and people spoke to me while I was unable to see anyone - perhaps my eyes were covered with cloth of some sort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Federal Bureau of Investigation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Bernie Sanders Staying in the Race Because o... May 23 Cat74 2
News Justice Department Investigating Climate Skeptics May 19 Go Blue Forever 11
News Mozilla to FBI: Disclose Firefox Exploit May 18 Nobody 2
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) May 13 This is funny 800
Who is on FBI Topix forum review? May 12 Frank 1
News Video: Obama toasts his German hosts (Jun '13) May 11 Oktoberfest Virgin 24
News 2 Kentucky governors, past and present, in acri... May 11 CZars_R_US 1
More from around the web