New Evidence Suggests 'Medieval Warming Period' Was...

Mar 26, 2012 Full story: TheBlaze.com 18

During warming and cooling periods oxygen-16 and oxygen-18, respectively, accumulate in the water and by studying these levels trapped in the crystals researchers can approximate climate conditions.

Full Story
NobodyYouKnow

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 26, 2012
Wow! Some scientist working for the oil industry has found 'free energy'. Enough to supply the global energy bill for a hundred years and coming from nowhere.

Do these idiots not understand thermal mass and the conservation of energy?

Does this pass the giggle test?

No... Unless you giggle all the time..

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#2 Mar 27, 2012
LessFactMoreHype, alias:
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow wrote:
Wow! Some scientist working for the oil industry has found 'free energy'. Enough to supply the global energy bill for a hundred years and coming from nowhere.
Do these idiots not understand thermal mass and the conservation of energy?
Does this pass the giggle test?
No... Unless you giggle all the time..
With every post, you confirm that you and LessFact are one and the same person.
The chance of two Canucks living in the same area thinking they know better than a team of scientists is hard enough to imagine, but to also write off a new discovery without evidence?
Priceless!
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 27, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
LessFactMoreHype, alias:
<quoted text>With every post, you confirm that you and LessFact are one and the same person.
The chance of two Canucks living in the same area thinking they know better than a team of scientists is hard enough to imagine, but to also write off a new discovery without evidence?
Priceless!
You mean living within 100 miles of Toronto where they keep the servers for the cable or ISP connection. Basically anyone in Ontario or pretty much anyone that isn't in Vancouver, Montreal or Calgary.

I confess that I am one of 8 million people in Ontario, and NYK must be another.

As to your obsession that anyone that has a university degree and agrees with current science MUST be one and the same, facts are that there are many many educated people that will agree with my posts.

Just as you can get BG, Gordo, Tina, Fun Farts and other loons to agree with yours.

#4 Mar 27, 2012
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, alias:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
You mean living within 100 miles of Toronto where they keep the servers for the cable or ISP connection.
No, I mean your habit of misspelling millennia with one N.
Using the term 'epistemologist' incorrectly.
Not to mention the fact that you once apologised for posting as NYK, saying that you used that nick on another forum, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
ֿ
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I mean your habit of misspelling millennia with one N.
I don't see many of his posts but those I do generally don't have many spelling or typing errors. Nice try but you are really reaching.
Earthling-1 wrote:
Using the term 'epistemologist' incorrectly.
I used the wrong term. NYK used it correctly as the 'epistimology of words' which equates to semantics if my semantics are good.

You finally provided that references and I was able to rebut your claim.
Earthling-1 wrote:
Not to mention the fact that you once apologised for posting as NYK, saying that you used that nick on another forum, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
ֿ
I do not provide any copywrite notice on the name. Anyone can post as "NobodyYouKnow" and there have been spoof posts using my name. Only the location gives a clue that they are not mine.

And I said that I posted in the USENET groups as "TheVoiceOfReason@NobodyY ouKnow.com". But that was before I came to Topix. The cost of usenet was more than I wanted to pay.

Funny thing about that. I looked at usenet using google some time later and someone had taken over the name and was posted under it. I would have *sworn* it was me if I hadn't known better. He copied my style and arguments perfectly. Have not been on usenet since so I don't know if he is still posting.

Fact is that your OCD and nitpicking are meaningless noise. It wouldn't matter if it was me. And I didn't post any complaints to usenet because I was HAPPY that someone else agreed with my posts enough to maintain them.

Your posts leave nothing but a bad taste..
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 28, 2012
"The research was recently published online and will appear in print on April 1."

Nuff said. Calling it 'natural' as a metaphor for 'magic' doesn't cut it.

#7 Mar 28, 2012
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
I don't see many of his posts but those I do generally don't have many spelling or typing errors.
How would you know, when you can't spell yourself, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty?
-
Similarities between NobodyYouEverWantToKnow and LessFactMoreHype:
They both spell millennia with one N.
They both use the term epistemologist incorrectly.
Thay both spell meter the American way.

#8 Mar 28, 2012
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
I used the wrong term.
When don't you?
NoFactAllHype wrote:
NYK used it correctly as the 'epistimology of words'
For the umpteeth time, THERE IS NO SUCH TERM AS "epistimology of words," Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
which equates to semantics
If the term doesn't exist, it "equates" to nothing, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
if my semantics are good.
Which they aren't, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
You finally provided that references and I was able to rebut your claim.
You wish.

#9 Mar 28, 2012
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
I do not provide any *copywrite* notice on the name.
"Copywrite" is a priceless misspelling of copyright, as I've pointed out to you on a number of occasions, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
Why you still cling to 'fourty' as the correct spelling of 40 is a mystery.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Anyone can post as "NobodyYouKnow" and there have been spoof posts using my name. Only the location gives a clue that they are not mine.
Bafflegab.
fatbacks x

Seattle, WA

#10 Mar 28, 2012
The next time the aliens dump off a load of their dysfunctional citizens in the u s a, maybe they can give us a clue as how to......naw never happen cuz they need this convient dump ground. They love the way we fight for fake money and turn our bulls--t into tv entertainment.

#11 Mar 28, 2012
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
Your posts leave nothing but a bad taste..
I'm not surprised that being exposed so often has had that effect on you, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.

#12 Mar 28, 2012
NB: There are at least 350 ISPs in Canada.
http://www.canadianisp.ca/
NobodyYouKnow

Toronto, Canada

#14 Mar 28, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know, when you can't spell yourself, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty?
-
Similarities between NobodyYouEverWantToKnow and LessFactMoreHype:
They both spell millennia with one N.
They both use the term epistemologist incorrectly.
Thay both spell meter the American way.
Does your paranoia hamper you in any way? You are such a sad character. Perhaps some therapy is in order..

I know epistemologist is correct since I have a son that is taking a degree in philosophy and I have had to learn the difference between ontology and epistemology in pure self defense. Not sure why my use of the term has you foaming at the mouth though..

"A millennium (plural millenniums or millennia)"

The US spellings are fairly common in Toronto. Why would I worry about meter or metre? Both are correct, except that you don't have a multi-metre. Instruments are always meters.

Perhaps I should be scanning the topix posts to find our your alter egos by looking for people that spell 'they' as 'thay'. Ought to be interesting.. NOT...

Now please go away. You bother me, kid. As W.C. Fields would say..
litesong

Everett, WA

#15 Mar 28, 2012
NobodyYouKnow wrote:
You are such a sad character.
Slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig,'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' NEEDS to be a sad ass. & that he is.

#16 Mar 29, 2012
LessFactMoreHype, alias:
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow wrote:
Does your paranoia hamper you in any way?
No, does your dissociative identity disorder hamper you?
NoFactAllHype wrote:
You are such a sad character. Perhaps some therapy is in order..
Thanks for your concern.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
I know epistemologist is correct
"Epistemologist" has never been mentioned, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
since I have a son
Congratulations, he has my sympathy.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
that [who] is taking a degree in philosophy and I have had to learn the difference between ontology and epistemology in pure self defense.
Unless he's as stupid as you, your son will tell you that "epistemology of words" does not exist, there is no such phrase.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Not sure why my use of the term has you foaming at the mouth though..
It amuses me.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
"A millennium (plural millenniums or millennia)"
So why do you regularly spell it with only one N?
NoFactAllHype wrote:
The US spellings are fairly common in Toronto.
So what?
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Why would I worry about meter or metre?
I don't know, why would you?
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Both are correct, except that you don't have a multi-metre. Instruments are always meters.
Not all instruments, only measuring instruments, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Perhaps I should be scanning the topix posts to find our your alter egos by looking for people that spell 'they' as 'thay'. Ought to be interesting.. NOT...
Do your worst.
NoFactAllHype wrote:
Now please go away. You bother me, kid. As W.C. Fields would say..
As Bill 'would have said' only about children, not adults, Mr Thermal Pollutant.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Funny how the EPA was trying hard to make it sound like the natural climate had remain at a pretty much the same century to century while the fact that it had not was buried in and the climate change is natural is buried in the last two paragraphs.

#18 Mar 29, 2012
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, when you've replied to the points in post #16, can you please tell me how you spell 40 as a word?
Thanks.

#19 Aug 17, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, when you've replied to the points in post #16, can you please tell me how you spell 40 as a word?
Thanks.
I gather Nobody has been retired by his other self, LessFactMoreHype, aka, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joint Effort Targets Green Coastal Shipping Jan 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
EPA Proposal Strengthens Nation's Preparedness ... Jan 20 Mike g Papa 3
Oil Spill Contaminates Montana Town's Water, EP... Jan 19 discuss locally 1
In brief: Crews to clean up oil spilled from ea... Jan 19 discuss locally 1
Drinking water trucked into Montana city after ... Jan 19 Cam 1
Obama Moves To Create First Methane Limits For ... Jan 15 Earthling-1 2
Report: Tests of ballast water treatment system... Jan 15 Paul 1
More from around the web