Meth lab bust 'biggest in history

Meth lab bust 'biggest in history

There are 50 comments on the www.ihoneida.com story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Meth lab bust 'biggest in history. In it, www.ihoneida.com reports that:

Authorities on Sunday seized a methamphetamine lab in a bust that is being called the largest meth bust in Scott County's history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ihoneida.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iagree

Oakdale, TN

#41 Mar 4, 2010
rukidding wrote:
People can you believe what punishment Randy got?? Do you all know what a "diversion" is?? This means after he pays his fines, does four yrs supervised probation, and pays court cost....thats it... a diversion means it wont even be on his record.. Whay kind of judicial system do we have?? Need I remind you this WAS the BIGGEST meth bust in our county.. Come on this was a joke, a slap on the wrist, I do not understand how this could happen...OH, BUT WAIT we are gonna stop him from buying too many coffee filters..what crap!!
Yeah well word has it that his daddy was approached by someone and told for a huge sum of money that these charges could be made to go away! Well, I guess his daddy gave someone that huge amount of money. lmao What a joke. This town is so corrupt. It is a shame to admit that we live here in this mess. Someone needs to contact the feds about this and have it investigated.
duh

Oneida, TN

#43 Mar 11, 2010
norma wrote:
i know randy and went to school with him he is a good guy just had a few bad breaks and denise is my cousin leave them alone
i heard denise was the one who ratted him out.
joe

Huntsville, TN

#44 Mar 11, 2010
she did not rat anybody out.it was her duty as a law abiding citezen to report him.we need more people reporting dead bets like that
Foggy

Leesburg, FL

#45 Mar 26, 2010
norma wrote:
i know randy and went to school with him he is a good guy just had a few bad breaks and denise is my cousin leave them alone
Norma I've had many bad breaks in my 58 yrs on earth and I did not have to resort to making Meth or selling drugs I just sucked it up and moved on..........That's a lame excuse for anything.........And for being a cousin maybe you should try talking to her and see if you can turn her life around before she starts selling Ass and stealing......It will eventually come to that and what a shame that will be.....Then all you'll hear is things about her that make you want to disown her..........Happened in my family.........
john

Sweetwater, TN

#46 Apr 1, 2010
I see everyone talking about Scott county people and think the ones who do drugs are bad people. Well they are not bad people, they are people and Jesus loves them just as much as he loves the ones talking about them. If you hate what drugs are doing to your town quit acting like your better than they are, try talking to a man who will fix YOU and your problems. Whether it be dope heads, meth heads, or just your own self. Help someone who is trapped in a decision they made and thought it would be fun and now can't get out of without someone like you who knew better than to go there in the first or has been there and done that. Calling on the name of Jesus is the only thing that will help this problem. God is and has been working on this county for a long time and we as children of God need to stand up and take back what satan has stolen from our families before and now.
elizabeth ga

Mount Juliet, TN

#47 Apr 2, 2010
i hate methh--worse thing ever invented.rots out your teeth,ages peeps atleast ten yrs. and turns people you love into freakin weirdo zombies.And don't tell me i don't know!!!have never been addicted but tried it once and saw it come close to destroying some family members.
family

Huntsville, TN

#48 Apr 2, 2010
elizabeth ga wrote:
i hate methh--worse thing ever invented.rots out your teeth,ages peeps atleast ten yrs. and turns people you love into freakin weirdo zombies.And don't tell me i don't know!!!have never been addicted but tried it once and saw it come close to destroying some family members.
Thank you,it has ruined our family and its sad that we cant help them because they have to no and admitt they need help,but they lie to you &say they dont touch the stuff when you can see it in there eyes &face .I will never understand why anyone would want to put there lifes in danger&the people they love&its heart breaking &scarry to hear the phone late at night not knowing what you might hear either there dead or in jail or have a diease eventually you know any of them are true . I just want them to know i love them very much and i always will but maybe before its to late they will see the problem is killing them&can get help (in god)
hahaha

Wartburg, TN

#49 Apr 2, 2010
meth.. its whats for dinner
walk on by

United States

#50 Apr 2, 2010
Family, I know what you are talking about. A late night phone call always means bad news.Alchol and drugs ruiened my Daddy and brothers and made our life's miserable.if they only knew what they do to their family. I will pray for your family.
hit man

Wartburg, TN

#51 Aug 6, 2012
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 6 min inbred Genius 1,706
News Letter: Portsmouth plant will jeopardize the gr... Dec 13 SPOT 4
News US officials drop mining cleanup rule after ind... Dec 3 Trump is a joke 3
News Jury finds undocumented immigrant not guilty of... Dec 2 spytheweb 1
News EPA overrules GE on Housatonic PCBs cleanup (Oct '16) Dec 1 indict AIPAC 17
News Some who live near river fear coal ash-laden fl... Nov '17 Benetti 2
News EPA Approves Release of Bacteria-Carrying Mosqu... Nov '17 Erratic Mind 1
More from around the web