Transition Charlottesville Albemarle ...

Transition Charlottesville Albemarle Hosts Chloramine Teach-In - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Transition Charlottesville Albemarle Hosts Chloramine Teach-In - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Plans to change the way drinking water is disinfected are fueling a serious debate this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Should be able to come to a consensus in two years.
Beth Nord

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Chloramine can cause skin rashes, respiratory and/or digestive problems. I cannot use our local tap water-period-because of terrible skin rashes that developed on almost every part of my body after our water district began using chloramine. Please see www.chloramine.org for more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court Takes Up Global Warming (Nov '06) 4 hr Into The Night 33
News Environmental Protesters Fight Defamation Lawsu... Jun 23 Maria Gifford 1
News Cut crime, boost growth by getting rid ... Jun 19 Bipo 1
News Time for conservatives to lead on clean energy ... Jun 15 Solarman 1
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... Jun 6 Kevin McGraw 1
News Decades later, Taft's "navigable waterway" disa... (May '08) Jun 4 Brown Skillington 3
News U.S. insecticide release halted May 31 2 Bee or Not 2 Bee 1
More from around the web