Video: Why The Environmental Protecti...

Video: Why The Environmental Protection Agency Is So Important

There are 1 comment on the ThinkProgress story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Video: Why The Environmental Protection Agency Is So Important. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Last week marked the 38-year anniversary of Nixon's departure from the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

Remediation

Philippines

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Harming the environment is but one major concern we are dealing with. Pollution is all around you, that's the reason it's advisable to completely understand the best way of discarding our trash. Observing the 3 R's which is the reduce, reuse and recycle will definitely help. When I did had my extra time, I would ordinarily surf on the internet to read about environmental protection since this is where we live and we need to take care of it.

Completely love your article, worth your time and effort. Continue on posting helpful tips about environmental protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court Takes Up Global Warming (Nov '06) 4 hr Into The Night 33
News Environmental Protesters Fight Defamation Lawsu... Jun 23 Maria Gifford 1
News Cut crime, boost growth by getting rid ... Jun 19 Bipo 1
News Time for conservatives to lead on clean energy ... Jun 15 Solarman 1
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... Jun 6 Kevin McGraw 1
News Decades later, Taft's "navigable waterway" disa... (May '08) Jun 4 Brown Skillington 3
News U.S. insecticide release halted May 31 2 Bee or Not 2 Bee 1
More from around the web