Obama order targets industrial effici...

Obama order targets industrial efficiency, emissions

There are 44 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Obama order targets industrial efficiency, emissions. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama waves as he walks on the South Lawn of the White House upon his return to Washington, August 29, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#51 Sep 1, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Followed by a sarah painlin-style retort.
Bwahahahahahahaha
Joe Biden. You like him. Need I say more?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52 Sep 1, 2012
Obamoloney should stick his Green Agenda up his azz until we get some people back to work over here. He can't get the job done. We have to let him go..
Clauda

Kent, OH

#53 Sep 2, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
In other words, "Let's see what I can do to further the destruction of the American economy before my exit from office."
This guy is a menace

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#54 Sep 2, 2012
If obama and his enviro whackos succeed in stopping coal production, and ending the use of gasoline in cars and trucks, where will libs charge their hybrids and where will the money come from that currently comes from each gallon of gas....it's about .40 cents a gallon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Quirky 2,669
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 7 hr Into The Night 433
News Wastewater upgrades in Pittsfield put sewer rat... 9 hr Cops are Degenerates 3
News Norfolk Southern Takes Responsibility For Fuel ... Jan 15 Get out of my pocket 1
News 'The war on coal is over': US a step closer to ... Jan 11 Solarman 10
News Letter: Portsmouth plant will jeopardize the gr... Jan 9 so true 7
News Fact check: Trump's claims over airline safety,... Jan 9 Dee Dee Dee 18
More from around the web