Meet Paul Ryan: Climate Denier, Consp...

Meet Paul Ryan: Climate Denier, Conspiracy Theorist, Koch Acolyte

There are 57 comments on the ThinkProgress story from Aug 11, 2012, titled Meet Paul Ryan: Climate Denier, Conspiracy Theorist, Koch Acolyte. In it, ThinkProgress reports that:

Rep. Paul Ryan , Mitt Romney's vice-presidential pick, is a virulent denier of climate science, with a voting record to match.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThinkProgress.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#46 Aug 16, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I know multi tasking ads to your confusion. You do the opposite to avoid making your own decision. Safe is your forte you never are all in with anything. Please don't make another attempt to think for your self you may get hurt. See this adds to your confusion no gender no home what planet to you live in. You can hang your laundry out to the public it’s your choice. See we in this GREAT COUNTRY CALLED USA are allowed to make choice. Are you following in the footsteps of the Less than a Box of Rocks?
LMAO
You really do need to freshen up on the grammar, funny boy.

SE Michigan

#47 Aug 16, 2012
PHD wrote:
Hold on the political agenda is out now its time for the raptor to let out its religious agendas next.
You are the one with the religious agenda.
You worship at the bloody alter of the evil bird and bat killing wind turbines as though they are the Gods that will save you and the planet.

Just the opposite. They are here to destroy. Not only birds and bats; but landscapes, wildlife habitat, home values, human health, ecosystems and the economy.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain retreat, SE Spain

#48 Aug 17, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
LMAO
You really do need to freshen up on the grammar, funny boy.
It's much too late for that, he was one of the children left behind.
Outta Luck
#49 Aug 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Of course girls have choices.
They can "choose" not to get pregnant if they don't want "it."
And IF, as you say, they are "raped at knifepoint," the girls could have "chosen" to carry a gun.
Then they wouldn't have been raped at knifepoint and won't be forced to have "it."
See how that works?
You are a sick SOB.
I sure many many girls have deceided not to take it from you. Even after you paid them.
Outta Luck
#50 Aug 17, 2012
<quoted text>
You are the one with the religious agenda.
You worship at the bloody alter of the evil bird and bat killing wind turbines as though they are the Gods that will save you and the planet.
Just the opposite. They are here to destroy. Not only birds and bats; but landscapes, wildlife habitat, home values, human health, ecosystems and the economy.
Yeah no windmills. What we need are brick smoke stacks reaching up to the sky, with nice thick black smoke pouring out of them. Nothing says progress like polution.

#51 Aug 17, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
You are a sick SOB.
I[sic] sure many many girls have deceided[sic] not to take it from you. Even after you paid them.
Yep, you really are outta luck, you illiterate idiot, Raptor is female.
Ö¿Ö
litesong

Everett, WA

#52 Aug 17, 2012
raping in michigan wrote:
Of course girls have choices.
They can "choose" not to get pregnant if they don't want "it."
And IF, as you say, they are "raped at knifepoint," the girls could have "chosen" to carry a gun.
Then they wouldn't have been raped at knifepoint and won't be forced to have "it."
Making excuses for rapists. Now I understand why you like raptors. You like the sound as it rolls off your tongue.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#53 Aug 17, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you really are outta luck, you illiterate idiot, Raptor is female.
Ö¿Ö
I knew this. But it is clear she has Lesbian tendancies and has tried to have sex with women...unsuccessfully.

#54 Aug 17, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
I knew this.
Don't boast.
Outta Luck wrote:
But it is clear she has Lesbian[sic] tendancies[sic] and has tried to have sex with women...unsuccessfully.
I see, so you call a woman "a sick SOB" because you think she's lesbian, without a capital L?
Shouldn't it be sick DOB?
Northie

Spokane, WA

#55 Aug 17, 2012
The Boston Globe reveals yet another page of Ryan's hypocrisy on the Stimulus Bill's green energy programs, which Ryan attacked in 2009 and ever since. Now it develops that while he was calling these programs "immoral" and "an unforgivable waste", he was also quietly campaigning for more of them, to benefit Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation and other pet projects that received millions in subsidies from the Stimulus, thanks to his pushing.

http://tinyurl.com/d52hxoc
litesong

Everett, WA

#56 Aug 17, 2012
Northie wrote:
The Boston Globe reveals yet another page of Ryan's hypocrisy on the Stimulus Bill's green energy programs, which Ryan attacked in 2009 and ever since. Now it develops that while he was calling these programs "immoral" and "an unforgivable waste", he was also quietly campaigning for more of them, to benefit Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation and other pet projects that received millions in subsidies from the Stimulus, thanks to his pushing.
http://tinyurl.com/d52hxoc
Thanks for the info, Northie! However, I wasn't going to vote for re-pubic-lick-uns.
litesong

Everett, WA

#57 Aug 17, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
Nothing says progress like pollution.
Oh.... & I thought you weren't re-pubic-lick-un.

SE Michigan

#58 Aug 20, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Making excuses for rapists. Now I understand why you like raptors. You like the sound as it rolls off your tongue.
Making excuses???? HUH?? WTF!
How do you get THAT from a comment where I advocate women carrying a self-defense weapon?

SE Michigan

#59 Aug 20, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.... & I thought you weren't re-pubic-lick-un.
Not comprehending much lately, eh?
I think that comment you responded to was meant with a little sarcasm.
litesong

Everett, WA

#60 Aug 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="raped 'igan"]<quoted text>
Not comprehending much lately, eh?
I think that comment you responded to was meant with a little sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I got it. But anything to be able to say..... re-pubic-lick-uns.

SE Michigan

#61 Aug 21, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I got it. But anything to be able to say..... re-pubic-lick-uns.
To each his own. To tell you the truth, I ain't been happy with them either. The way they treated Ron Paul was dispicable.

I will no longer support republicans.....or democrats.
They both suck.
The media sucks as well for making everyone believe they only have two choices.
Oh, and the people suck too, for being so damn naive and illiterate regarding politics and the candidates they choose.

They should make everyone take a short quiz before being permitted to vote. Just a few easy questions such as;
1. What form of government do we live under; a republic, or a democracy?
2. What is the difference?
3. What are the bill of Rights? Name them.
4. What is the Constitution? Summarize.
5. What is the oath of office a congressman/woman or president takes when being sworn into office?

If everyone who votes knew the answers to these questions, this country wouldn't be in the sad shape it's in.
And we would have a President Paul.
Northie

Spokane, WA

#62 Aug 21, 2012
<quoted text>
And we would have a President Paul.
And why would we want a fanatically religious president obsessed with abortion, who denies every well-established scientific concept from biological evolution to climate change?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pricey Molekule Air Purifier Cleans Indoor Poll... 19 hr Raphan disbarred 2
News New Rochelle Middle School Found Dumping Raw Se... Jul 26 333stenbrian 1
News Cleanup from mammoth Webster fire expected to s... Jul 25 Me2b 1
News In '72, EPA battled pollution; now it's politics (Apr '12) Jul 23 Governor Leadwater 22
Zarko Vukcevic from MNE (Sep '14) Jul 20 Slovenka s priimk... 8
News Murphy USA Bringing E15, E85 to Chicago & Houston Jul 13 expanding 1
News Smog alerts on the rise in Columbus after tight... Jul 3 Big Johnson 2
More from around the web