Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces ...

Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces EPA fines

There are 22 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces EPA fines. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A day after the federal Environmental Protection Agency fined a local waste hauler $26,000 to settle claims it violated federal regulations for storing and handling PCBs, the agency announced Wednesday that the owner of the former Bridgeport Brass property, which hired the hauler, faces a daily penalty of up to $37,500 per violation of several PCB ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

Bristol, CT

#22 Dec 26, 2012
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, me too. I made a superb lobster bisque, though. And a 20 lb turkey. Lotsa family came over, we had a good time!
I dunno about seacrest. I miss Dick Clark. But nobody lives forever!
Have a Happy New Year. We'll get together for lunch with our friend one of these days, maybe in the next week or two. You in?
of course.looking forward to it. call me.
bikebuilder

North Port, FL

#23 Aug 8, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Awwww, that's to bad, did you not hear about Mt. Trashmore? The pile of garbage those scumbags never cleaned up or had to pay a dime on courtesy of Blumenthal? That's just the tip of the iceberg you moron.
CMT, you must be a total idiot. If you actually knew anything about them, you wouldn't be saying the derogatory, and inflammatory dribble that is coming from your blow hole. Try and educate your self before you look like a bigger idiot than you are. Not only have I known them my entire life, but they are cousins. They have done tons for the city of Bridgeport, created jobs, owned many businesses, and brought in a lot of money that would have gone to other cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USA - Fluoridation may open Asheville to litiga... 13 hr Get rid of it 1
News Do your part: Reduce, reuse, recycle every Wed saniconenergy 2
News Clean air worth the costs? Tue cancerlost 8
News If feds don't, states may stop ethanol subsidy (Oct '13) Jul 27 litesong 16
News Golden Hammer: Sewage plant in North Dakota was... Jul 24 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News The Many Problems of the EPA's Clean Power Plan... Jul 23 kelseydanko 1
News Methane hot spot in New Mexico prompts action Jul 20 SpaceBlues 2
More from around the web