Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces ...

Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces EPA fines

There are 22 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Owner of Bridgeport Brass site faces EPA fines. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A day after the federal Environmental Protection Agency fined a local waste hauler $26,000 to settle claims it violated federal regulations for storing and handling PCBs, the agency announced Wednesday that the owner of the former Bridgeport Brass property, which hired the hauler, faces a daily penalty of up to $37,500 per violation of several PCB ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bun

Marion, CT

#1 Sep 24, 2009
where was the CT DEP during all of this?
capozziello Brass

Shelton, CT

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Kim Angelico is listed as an agent and principal for Ct. Transfer. She is nothing more than a shill for the Capozziello crime family!! Who would have dreamt that such a fine upstanding family (that's a little joke) would be dumping toxic waste?? ME, for one!!! So one small load gets noticed. Imagine how much got through undetected!!! This entire scumbag family should have been forced out of business after the Mt. Trashmore disaster! BUT... thanks, in very LARGE part, to the city of bridgepit, and the mob that runs it, the Crappys have had a never ending supply of work and OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS! Is anybody shocked...... me neither!!!!
NOT Surprised

Shelton, CT

#3 Sep 24, 2009
capozziello Brass wrote:
Kim Angelico is listed as an agent and principal for Ct. Transfer. She is nothing more than a shill for the Capozziello crime family!! Who would have dreamt that such a fine upstanding family (that's a little joke) would be dumping toxic waste?? ME, for one!!! So one small load gets noticed. Imagine how much got through undetected!!! This entire scumbag family should have been forced out of business after the Mt. Trashmore disaster! BUT... thanks, in very LARGE part, to the city of bridgepit, and the mob that runs it, the Crappys have had a never ending supply of work and OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS! Is anybody shocked...... me neither!!!!

And ,OF COURSE, they're being defended by that other mafia shill.... Raymond Rizio!!!!
pull up stakes

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2009
So all this will do is force more manufacturing out of America to far away places like China.

“luis04191”

Since: Jun 09

Planet Earth

#5 Sep 24, 2009
bun wrote:
where was the CT DEP during all of this?
Good question!

God bless
To whom it may concern

Meriden, CT

#7 Jan 23, 2011
I personally have known the Capozziello family all my life which is 47 years. They are a great family and would never hurt anyone. They have been doing demolition for over four generations. They are kind, generous and very respectful people. The person that wrote the comment about the brass building doesn't even have a clue of whats even going on. The building has been sitting empty and has been vandelized for years. People were breaking into the building stealing copper and brass,this has been an ongoing problem. There was a small spill of PCB on the floor after someone had broke into the building and cut a piece of copper pipe off a sealed unit. The Capozziello family once they had found out about the accident notified the State(EPA)and took immediate action to clean it up responsibly. So please Get your facts straight before you start making comments about something you know nothing about its people like you that get other people into trouble because you have nothing else better to do. Now Beat It!!
JASON WINER

Stamford, CT

#8 Dec 11, 2012
I also personally know the family and before you pass judgement on people lets look at your self This family is well know for there great talant of many trades demoliton we have help the city of bridgeport since 1920. well respected family The person that wrote the article should be arrested. slander why dont you tell them to there face. thank you
CTM

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2012
To whom it may concern wrote:
I personally have known the Capozziello family all my life which is 47 years. They are a great family and would never hurt anyone. They have been doing demolition for over four generations. They are kind, generous and very respectful people. The person that wrote the comment about the brass building doesn't even have a clue of whats even going on. The building has been sitting empty and has been vandelized for years. People were breaking into the building stealing copper and brass,this has been an ongoing problem. There was a small spill of PCB on the floor after someone had broke into the building and cut a piece of copper pipe off a sealed unit. The Capozziello family once they had found out about the accident notified the State(EPA)and took immediate action to clean it up responsibly. So please Get your facts straight before you start making comments about something you know nothing about its people like you that get other people into trouble because you have nothing else better to do. Now Beat It!!
..........Awwww, that's to bad, did you not hear about Mt. Trashmore? The pile of garbage those scumbags never cleaned up or had to pay a dime on courtesy of Blumenthal? That's just the tip of the iceberg you moron.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Mt. Trashmore is full of rats.
Pete

Danbury, CT

#11 Dec 21, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Mt. Trashmore is full of rats.
Fa g.
CTM

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2012
To whom it may concern wrote:
..........If you know this bunch of loser crooks then you should know how they wouldn't have a dime if Blumenthal and McKinney weren't crooked. Do you even know where they live? Why do you spread lies? Are you being paid in drugs? Must be good drugs looking at the fantasy stuff you're writing.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........If you know this bunch of loser crooks then you should know how they wouldn't have a dime if Blumenthal and McKinney weren't crooked. Do you even know where they live? Why do you spread lies? Are you being paid in drugs? Must be good drugs looking at the fantasy stuff you're writing.
Heck, times are hard. If they're paying in bath salts I'll lie for them too. Do you think there's any connection between hurricane SANDY and SANDY hook? By the way, since your post, the CT Post quietly took down the original article. What I was told is they simply revved up a wood chipper outside the editor's house. He quickly got the message.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#14 Dec 26, 2012
In other news, Chris Brown and Rhianna are back together. I'm sure the Capozziellos had something to do with that. They must have made Rhianna an offer she couldn't refuse...
Pete

Danbury, CT

#15 Dec 26, 2012
LynneB wrote:
In other news, those niggers Chris Brown and Rhianna are back together. I'm sure the Capozziellos had something to do with that. They must have made Rhianna an offer she couldn't refuse...
A new weave.
CTM

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, times are hard. If they're paying in bath salts I'll lie for them too. Do you think there's any connection between hurricane SANDY and SANDY hook? By the way, since your post, the CT Post quietly took down the original article. What I was told is they simply revved up a wood chipper outside the editor's house. He quickly got the message.
..........Really, what kind of drugs are you buying from them? Delusionals?
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#17 Dec 26, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Really, what kind of drugs are you buying from them? Delusionals?
Probably the same ones they gave to Kim Kardashian, since she's been dating Kanye West. It's just GOT to be a conspiracy! I mean, really, Kanye West?? Why would any self-respecting woman- oh wait, never mind.
BPT

Trumbull, CT

#18 Dec 26, 2012
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same ones they gave to Kim Kardashian, since she's been dating Kanye West. It's just GOT to be a conspiracy! I mean, really, Kanye West?? Why would any self-respecting woman- oh wait, never mind.
good christmas?
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#19 Dec 26, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>good christmas?
Sure was, thanks! How was yours? Was Santa good to you?
BPT

Trumbull, CT

#20 Dec 26, 2012
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure was, thanks! How was yours? Was Santa good to you?
ate way too much..........santa was good, thanks.
bring on seacrest and new years eve.
LynneB

Waterford, CT

#21 Dec 26, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>ate way too much..........santa was good, thanks.
bring on seacrest and new years eve.
yeah, me too. I made a superb lobster bisque, though. And a 20 lb turkey. Lotsa family came over, we had a good time!

I dunno about seacrest. I miss Dick Clark. But nobody lives forever!

Have a Happy New Year. We'll get together for lunch with our friend one of these days, maybe in the next week or two. You in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Kept His Promise, 83,000 Coal Jobs Lost A... 16 hr Cuddles7668 162
News Obama's Clean Power Plan Heads to Court: What t... 16 hr Kisser6439 2
News A sensible pause on pipeline project, but not t... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Scalia gets his facts wrong in EPA dissent (Apr '14) Sep 13 Divorce Attorney 23
News Ky. tests find lead-tainted soil near homes Sep 4 Lynn 1
News Idaho DEQ Wants to Take Full Control of Polluti... Sep 1 Stephany McDowell 1
News Cool and Connected - Aug 26 Good Gawd 1
More from around the web