Fusion Energi gets 100 m.p.g.

Fusion Energi gets 100 m.p.g.

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Fusion Energi gets 100 m.p.g.. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The 2013 Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid has been certified by the Environmental Protection Agency as getting the equivalent of 108 m.p.g. in city driving and 92 on the highway for a combined rating of 100.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

WTFwiththat

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Gas & Electric MPG.
Bullsh*t.
How do you get a Gallon out of an electric motor?
JeffD

Arlington, WA

#2 Jan 9, 2013
It's an equivalency rating developed by the EPA as a way to compare electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles to gasoline powered vehicles. They take into account the miles per kWh of electric energy and then come up with a number. It's a little bit crazy, but at least it's a number that you can use to compare electric vehicles to each other. the Fusion Energi ( http://www.myfusionenergi.com/technology ) is one of the most efficient plug-in hybrids to date, which is what makes this article newsworthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... 17 hr Bring Cash and Lysol 2
News EPA raises water issues (May '10) Aug 22 The water guy 2
President Obama's ballast water delay (Jun '11) Aug 6 Ballast Zika 8
News Criminal investigation underway into 2015 Color... Aug 1 He Named Me Black... 1
News ECOVIEWS: What are our top 10 environmental pro... Aug 1 Be Afraid Very Af... 2
News Pricey Molekule Air Purifier Cleans Indoor Poll... Jul 29 Raphan disbarred 2
News New Rochelle Middle School Found Dumping Raw Se... Jul 26 333stenbrian 1
More from around the web