Rocky Houston to argue today for new trial, introduce conspiracy evidence

Jun 13, 2011 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 24

Rocky Joe Houston goes back to court today to argue for a new trial on his only convictions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
when will it end

Cleveland, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2011
What a dumbass. This guy is the walking advertisement for birth control.
oliver spring

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2011
pot head
ha ha

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2011
give em hell rocky
Ta Da

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Show em Rocky how crooked the judicial system is in Roane County... and everywhere for that matter !
whatever

Sunbright, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2011
ha ha and ta da , ya'll are as stupid and retarded as he is...jeez talk about inbreeding morons!!!!!
oliver spring

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 16, 2011
I cant wait intell they run that dumbass
OFF the farm!!and OUT OF Roane County
(LAWER FARM!!!)HA HA HEEE

CRY SOME MORE ROCK
ha ha

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2011
that shows me how smart u r they did not lose the whole farm now what d u think about them apples
Ron Jon

Winchester, TN

#8 Jun 19, 2011
ha ha wrote:
that shows me how smart u r they did not lose the whole farm now what d u think about them apples
Trust me....as stupid as they are....they will eventually do something to get the law after them again. They can't keep from running their d*#@suckers. They are a bunch of inbred trash that needs to stay in the woods. The Earnest T. Bass of Roane County.
Aunt B was HOT

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me....as stupid as they are....they will eventually do something to get the law after them again. They can't keep from running their d*#@suckers. They are a bunch of inbred trash that needs to stay in the woods. The Earnest T. Bass of Roane County.
I never thought of that before but it's perfect. Rocky = Earnest T. Bass. That so fits him.
IN THE LOOP

Mount Holly, NC

#11 Jul 9, 2011
Wait until Rocky introduces the evidence. Then we will see who looks stupid. Rocky is a good man,who I have known personally for 35 yrs. The RCSD simply picked on the wrong man,as was PROVEN IN COURT!!!Look what they did to Don Dickey.
I hate that anyone lost their life. That's tragic,but if they had not defended themselves,they would be like Don Dickey. A man killed for scaring deer out of his garden. Now that is a tragedy!!!!
right

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Jul 9, 2011
IN THE LOOP wrote:
Wait until Rocky introduces the evidence. Then we will see who looks stupid. Rocky is a good man,who I have known personally for 35 yrs. The RCSD simply picked on the wrong man,as was PROVEN IN COURT!!!Look what they did to Don Dickey.
I hate that anyone lost their life. That's tragic,but if they had not defended themselves,they would be like Don Dickey. A man killed for scaring deer out of his garden. Now that is a tragedy!!!!
roane county is still the same with the new sheriff they will be just as bad as haggard if they keep getting by with killing a man for scaring deer one more cover up
Breezey

Corryton, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2011
Get over the Houston's people. That's old business. Jones was a jerk. There are bigger problems in Roane County then a trial from the past.
Talking back

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Oct 4, 2011
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well username Ron Jon,

I don't know the Houston Brothers, but they are about as "ticked off" as I am! And I don't come from the hills of Tennessee. My husband and I moved here from the West Coast. We are not inbreds nor are we uneducated! And we too, identify the rampant corruption in Roane County as being ongoing for many many years, and believe the Houston Brothers story far more that that corrupt Sheriff, David Haggerd who appears to have sent his deputy out there to kill the two brothers who had been speaking out about the corruption in that county. And the corruption continues to this day. Want to talk about this in specifics. I can name names! Let me now if you want to go there and I will be happy to.

Now, if you think making an idiot out of every person that speaks out against Roane County corruption is the right thing to do, then I suppose you will call me an inbred to. Corruption is corruption regardless of who is identifying it. Whether it is outspoken common folks in the back woods county of Roane, or educated and affluent people from large cities, what difference does it make?

What if the Houston brothers witnessed the world trade center attack. Just because they are common folk, does that mean they can identify an event as it took place?

Even crazy people would recount having witnessed plans flying into two large buildings if that is what they saw on 9/11. Just because someone is different than you, doesn't mean that they can't accurately witness an event. I suppose you would also call the Houston Brothers in breds if they were an eyewitness to 9/11 in NYC and reported it. Your name calling does not address the issue of the corruption and the attempted murder the Houston Brothers feel victim too by Sheriff Haggard's men. Sheriff's Haggard record speaks for itself. Perhaps you should look into that if you were not a part of it! I suppose the latter just might be true.

As I have spoken out against corruption on topix.com regarding all the corruption and cover-up in the Faye Hampton and Boone Cofer murders, I have also been called names from people like you. I have been called an idiot, crazy, and a few other things by someone who appeared to be a Roance County cop. This is the tactic that corrupt LE's use to discredit those that speak out against their corruption.

This tactic is about as old as the hills in Tennessee. So I believe you are either a corrupt cop or some ill-informed person that chooses to believe the local media bias about the Houston Brothers. The local media is pretty much spoon-fed their stories on such issues by the local officials! Not much "investigative reporting" going on in the local media there!

If you are from the south, you might want to consider the bias that a lot of affluent people have about Tennesseans. Many people in places like L.A., New York, Washington D.C., etc. look at Southern people as you look at the Houston Brothers. But that doesn't make their bias correct. Just because Southern people talk different doesn't make them stupid. But many biased people outside of the South view Southerns as less educated and more stupid than other more affluent areas of the county. But that does not make it so. It just shows that even the educated can be ignorant in their prejudice.

So before you go attacking someone with name calling like "in bred", you should consider how ignorant your comment is if you are not a corrupt cop. If you are a corrupt cop than I have proof that corrupt cops resort to name calling, filing false charges, and even murder to cover-up their corruption. These corruption cover-up tactics are what concern me about you and people like you.
Breezey

Corryton, TN

#15 Oct 5, 2011
I have to agree with you Talking Back on the fact that southern people are viewed as uneducated and ignorant. They are correct on that. The fact that most southern people vote repulican states that fact. They listen to what they hear on Fox News or what their preacher tells them and they never I mean never pick up a book,read the news and research anthing. If the Houston's are Ernest T then that would make the rest of the ppl here Floyd from the Barber Shop. While Ernest might not be too bright he at least is doing something.
BuzzLightear

Corryton, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2011
You Have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life. Winston Churchill
Talking back

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2011
Breezey wrote:
I have to agree with you Talking Back on the fact that southern people are viewed as uneducated and ignorant. They are correct on that. The fact that most southern people vote repulican states that fact. They listen to what they hear on Fox News or what their preacher tells them and they never I mean never pick up a book,read the news and research anthing. If the Houston's are Ernest T then that would make the rest of the ppl here Floyd from the Barber Shop. While Ernest might not be too bright he at least is doing something.
I don't want to make this about some political party, but I need to enlighten you since you seem to think that I am not a Republican. You are correct in a sense.. as I no longer consider myself a Republican as I use to. And I use to watch Fox News regularly.

In the last few years, I have come to believe that many of the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats in that they are all politicians that will not stand up for the Constitution and govern this country accordingly if it is not in the best interest of their political careers. While the rhetoric of both parties have opposite views on economic and social issues,(I lean more conservative).... I am have come to distrust many of those on both sides of the political fence due to their corruption and lies to the American people. There is little Constitutional based leadership in this country by those who hold the power to effect change for the better. Congress, all of them... care little about the American people. It's their careers, their power, control of our country's revenue, special interests, and every other self serving thing I can think of that moves these people to do what they do. I don't care what party they are with.

Now, you seem to also dislike churchgoers. And I am one of those too. What I am not is an ignorant inbred who doesn't read and obtain information from a variety of sources. I listen and read about what is going from a variety of publications and media networks. At the end of the day, both of the liberal and conservative news sources insult my intelligence more than half the time. It appears to me that they are so busy being at war with each other's ideology, there is no time or motivation to report much of anything that really effects the American people.

Oh, once in a while, they actually might come off as interested in what is in the best interest of this country, but I have come to believe their agendas are usually personally motivated for their own self interest and power, and not what is in the best interest of the American people. Buttom line... the American people can kiss this country "goodbye". It's about over if you ask me.

Once corruption gains a strong foothold, as it has in a number of counties in Tennessee, it is very hard to turn that evil around. One murder results in another murder to cover up the last one. One false arrest turns into another to cover up the last one. One trumped up charge turns into another to cover up the last one. One criminal allowed to walk on the street in exchange for favors to the cops turns into more "victims" of that criminal who is above the law. And more corruption needs to happen to cover it all up.. and on and on it goes. The ones holding the guns, badges, gavels, and tax payer revenue are some of the most corrupt and criminal if you ask me. They put people in jail for far less than what they do on a daily basis. Take Haggard and others like him..., wouldn't it be a sight in the world to know all the people he and corrupt judges put away while they get by with much worse.

I heard from one local that RC is full of inbred's. But even inbreds are innocent of that. They didn't chose their parents. And even inbreds can identify and speak out against corruption. Damage control LE's use whatever name calling they can to discredit those who speak out. They have even done this to me on topix and I am not an inbred or stupid.
Breezy

Corryton, TN

#18 Oct 9, 2011
I guess I didn't make my point clear. I am not a republican or democrat. My point being that republicans tend more to try to tell people what they should or shouldn't think. I also didn't say that I didn't like church. The majority of people that go to church are southerns. Elderly people go to church and are more likely to believe everything a pastor tells them. They can't or won't look into any issues and because we know that a pastor or priest wouldn't do anything wrong don't we. Ask Jim Bakker or a Catholic Priest. People from the south just won't read about stuff like politics and if they do stand up for anything at all it is usually the wrong thing.

I will just say this about any group of people in general not all of them will be good. As a matter of fact most of them are going to be really bad characters. Yes I have known for about 20 yrs that the leaders of this country are not working for the people. Both parties work for corporations. And you just have to go to any park, ballfields, or business to know that most people are just annoying. If anything good happened concerning the Houstons trial it is that they opened up alot of people's eyes. And I wouldn't ever call them dumb or crazy. They made it out alive and people finally started talking and asking questions.

yaya

Nashville, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2011
Libertarian is the only way. Ron Paul 2012
Breezy

Corryton, TN

#20 Dec 28, 2011
yaya wrote:
Libertarian is the only way. Ron Paul 2012
I have to admit that I actually like him.
Jumpinjumpin

Antioch, TN

#21 Jan 10, 2012
He took out a pig and an ex pig, and got away with it... Rocky Houston is my hero... Never met the guy in my life, but just that makes him epic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rooftop solar electricity on pace to beat coal,... Nov 19 susiehu123 2
Does Our Military Know Something We Don't About... Nov 19 IBdaMann 6
Innovations in storage boost renewable energy Nov 11 Solarman 9
Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve? Oct 26 WeTheSheeple 7
18 Gas-Guzzling SUVs That Will Cost You a Fortu... Oct '14 harvinedhalmon 1
'Here Comes the Sun': a solar energy update Oct '14 Solarman 3
Decoding virus-host interactions in the oxygen-... Sep '14 Franklin 1

Department of Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE