Will Fisker's investors sue?

Will Fisker's investors sue?

There are 1 comment on the GigaOM story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Will Fisker's investors sue?. In it, GigaOM reports that:

Reuter's investigative piece about the failed electric car startup Fisker Automotive is more fodder if Fisker's investors plan on taking their complaints to the courts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GigaOM.

Robert David Allam

UK

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Seems Vic Doolan joined some of own kind this time. I know Doolan and my opinion of him is that he is one of the biggest Bull /essers that ever walked the face of this Earth. What is more I found him duplicitous and if he is not a psycopath I will eat my hat. He definitely is a megalomaniac in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At the Department of Energy, taxpayer funds hel... Aug 4 Solarman 1
News Free screenings for beryllium plant workers Aug 3 Mitt s Dog Crate ... 6
News How a Cordova boat mechanic became an inventor ... Jul '17 Truth Seeker 1
News High risk for 2nd tunnel collapse at nuclear wa... Jul '17 Julia 2
News Possible leak found at Washington nuclear site May '17 Supersized Nuke S... 3
News How we got here: Waste Isolation Pilot Plant re... Apr '17 Myrna the Mermaid 2
News White House proposes reviving Yucca Mountain nu... Mar '17 Ms Sassy 1
More from around the web