The Muslims who keep us safe

The Muslims who keep us safe

There are 10 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Sep 14, 2011, titled The Muslims who keep us safe. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

I was 14 on Sept. 11, 2001 and president of my sophomore class at Atholton High School in Columbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Muslims keep Americans safe by being the earliest targeted should any ethnic cleansing was to happen.

They would look for Muslims before anyone else. The rest of Americans - Jews, Asian, Blacks, Indians - won’t get hurt as long as there is Muslim to play victim.

Thank you then, Muslims. You keep us safe.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2011
mawar wrote:
Muslims keep Americans safe by being the earliest targeted should any ethnic cleansing was to happen.
They would look for Muslims before anyone else. The rest of Americans - Jews, Asian, Blacks, Indians - won’t get hurt as long as there is Muslim to play victim.
Thank you then, Muslims. You keep us safe.
playing the victim card again....how did filthy turd bastard start his islam.

he was one public nuisance, wasn't he. and how was he victimized......?? he claimed that he was victimized for having a carcass thrown at him because he was praying and being nuisance when others are conducting their business.

there are worse thing that could happen to a MESSENGER of ALLAH then having a dead animal thrown at him....F. ISLAM.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Sep 15, 2011
There are muslims keeping us safe. The ones who are reporting terrorist activity, such as the man who realized his son was going to suicide bomb an airplane.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 16, 2011
more truth wrote:
There are muslims keeping us safe. The ones who are reporting terrorist activity, such as the man who realized his son was going to suicide bomb an airplane.
Salaams & Yes! its true Muslims actually keep us safe.AND there has always been a faction of muslims Here,right along with the Eurotrash Invaders. Kudos to the Father that ratted out His son for going off the path.Takeing the lives of Innocent non-combatants is NOT! the true way of Jihad.So! for my brothers and sisters that are misled,RE-Read the Holy Qur'an.Get with the times,and Quit killing each other! Cheers.
Fitus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#6 Sep 16, 2011
we would be a hell-of-a lot safer if we would keep these slugs out of the country.
Mawar

Ipoh, Malaysia

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
we would be a hell-of-a lot safer if we would keep these slugs out of the country.
Once Muslim slugs out of country, there will be Black slugs. Once Black slugs out, Hispanic slugs. Hispanics out, the Jews. Jews gone, Chinese and rest of Asians.

Once all slugs out, who will remain?
bmz

San Diego, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Muslim slugs out of country, there will be Black slugs. Once Black slugs out, Hispanic slugs. Hispanics out, the Jews. Jews gone, Chinese and rest of Asians.
Once all slugs out, who will remain?
anyone to tell you chinese muslims are taking over malaysia. make up your mind whether islam is a race or a fcking fraud.

f.islam.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Muslim slugs out of country, there will be Black slugs. Once Black slugs out, Hispanic slugs. Hispanics out, the Jews. Jews gone, Chinese and rest of Asians.
Once all slugs out, who will remain?
how do you get rid of these muslim slugs in s. thailand. why are the malay - muslims targeting the chinese in s. thailand. how will the chinese muslims in malaysia respond to that. f. islam.

NARATHIWAT, Thailand : Multiple bombings killed at least three people and wounded 50 on Friday in Thailand's insurgency-plagued deep south, police said, amid signs of escalating violence in the region.

Three near-simultaneous blasts targeted a hotel, police station and a Chinese-Thai cultural centre in Sungai Golok, in Narathiwat, one of three provinces in the south where a seven-year rebellion has claimed thousands of lives.

It was initially unclear whether the casualties were concentrated in a particular area of the town, which is on Thailand's border with Malaysia.

Two of the devices - outside the Parkson hotel and the Chinese centre - were believed to have been planted on motorcycles. The police station explosion was thought to be from a car bomb.

Around 4,800 people have been killed in near-daily attacks since shadowy rebels launched an uprising in early 2004, according to the latest figures from Deep South Watch, an independent research group that monitors the conflict.

The organisation has said it has seen a higher frequency of attacks with a greater intensity of violence in recent months, with authorities and both Buddhist and Muslim civilians targeted.

On Thursday, five soldiers were killed after suspected insurgents opened fire on those wounded in a roadside bombing, police said.
Fitus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#10 Sep 16, 2011
Mawar wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Muslim slugs out of country, there will be Black slugs. Once Black slugs out, Hispanic slugs. Hispanics out, the Jews. Jews gone, Chinese and rest of Asians.
Once all slugs out, who will remain?
the muslims are the ones who want to destroy our country and kill as many Americans as possible.
mawar

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#11 Sep 19, 2011
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>the muslims are the ones who want to destroy our country and kill as many Americans as possible.
Muslims have rightists, leftists, centrists, centre-rightists, and centre-leftists. The ones you said have have all died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 13 Investigates: Union workers and teachers pro... Jul 28 1BIGObamination 1
News Oklahoma Air & Spaceport wins USAF contract Jun '16 greg 2
DEFEND our BORDERS May '16 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
News Montana county wants to dispose of Cold War com... Apr '16 Zom13 5
GUARD our BORDERS Apr '16 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
News The Latest: Navy reopens building where shots r... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Egg White Privilege 1
News New report leaves more questions than answers f... (Dec '15) Dec '15 May 1
More from around the web