cpms osd.mil annette marion illegally uses blinding killing drone on yvette

Posted in the Department of Defense Forum

GERALD J

Cheyenne, WY

#1 May 31, 2013
Annette marion attacked me all night, hurt, damaged, long andf short term, eyes, necks, mouth, ears, kidney, annette is a killer of the united states of america
ANNETTE MARION OWES ME THE ESTATE OF THE MOTHER, AND CAREGIVER.
PRESIDENT OBAMA SHE IS A PROBLEMS WITH MANY ISSUES, MANY LIES OF DECADES, SHE DID NOTHING FOR EVERYONE, EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY FEARS ANNETTE, SHE IS A KILLER, WITH ARSENIC, PISTAL, MACHINE GUN., ALL IN MINT CONDITION.
ANNETTE MARION, OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE, PRESIDENT OF USA, OBAMA, SHE SHOULD PUT THE ESTATE MONEY IN MY BANK: AIR ACADEMY CREDIT UNION, ON AIR ACADEMY BLVD, 80920, AND/OR THE AIR FORCE ACADEMY, IS ANOTHER BRANCH I GOT TO SOMETIMES.
DEPOSIT TO: YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD, MY ACCOUNT THEY WILL LOOK UP..
THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA
the White House
President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below.
Required
WHITE HOUSE KNOWS HOW TO DEPOSIT THE ESTATE $, CAREGIVER STOCKS 4 YVETTE
WHITE HOUSE AND THE STATE OF HAWAII KNOW HOW 2 DEPOSIT YVETTE $ FR THE ESTATE
US SECRET SERVICE, PRES, VP OF USA INFORMED OF THE DRONE BY ANNETTE MARION 2 KILL
SENT TO GERALD J, AND I RECEIVED IT.
ALBERT AND I ARE WORRIED FOR THE SAFETY OF YVETTE IN CHEYENNE ANNETTE IS A KILLER ANNETTE MARION, MENTAL 'WORLD' GRANDEUR W/ALIENS NEEDS2BECOMMITTED
DOD ILLEGALLY USES KILLER DRONE MAIMES, BLINDS, KILLS YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD WY
CPMS OSD.MIL ANNETTE MARION ILLEGALLY USES BLINDING KILLING DRONE ON YVETTE

GERALD J

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Illegal Immigrants Serve In The Army? Oct 5 Here Is One 2
Sri Lanka's propaganda finds a home in Washington Oct 4 tamils r Terrorists 11
Riot police in Ferguson Aug '14 white widow 178
Retired general denies any coordinated effort t... (Apr '06) Aug '14 Swedenforever 26
Study asks why psychology students receive litt... Aug '14 humanSpirit 1
Dept of Defense: Bergdahl 'may have been an act... Jun '14 USA Today 1
White House wants delay in DOD immigration plan Jun '14 Asian Guy 1

Department of Defense People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE