Defense Department awards Tricare dea...

Defense Department awards Tricare deal to Humana

There are 2 comments on the News 12 WRDW story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Defense Department awards Tricare deal to Humana. In it, News 12 WRDW reports that:

Humana will continue providing health care to military members and their families in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 12 WRDW.

Ho Lee Schitt

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2011
It has nothing to do with 'obamacare' and everything to do with an immoral for profit health care system that denies millions access to health care! Thanks to obama and the blue dogs and rethugs there will never be any meaningful reform and the us will remain the only industrialized nation without a national health care system. The insurance companies have done a great job spreading their vile propaganda!

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Retired Navy Chief. Tricare never pays anything for my medical care, Everytime I get a statement it says amount paid 000000. Anything the government has it hand in sucks. If I had relied o my mediacl care from the government when I retired, I would have already been eaten by the worms over 30 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clean energy is a matter of national security; ... Jul '17 Solarman 1
department of defense employee annette marion c... Jun '17 JOHN 1
News $1.1 Million Grant Funds Study on Why Early Pre... Mar '17 butters_ 9
News Department of Defense bids farewell to Obama (Jan '17) Jan '17 Le Jimbo 19
Director of National Intelligence (Nov '16) Nov '16 dela-d 1
News Rumsfeld sued over Pentagon's recruiting database (Apr '06) Sep '16 Heath Ledger Suic... 5
News Lawmakers urge US crackdown on Afghan child sex... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 10
More from around the web