Ft. Hood and Bamberg, Germany soldier...

Ft. Hood and Bamberg, Germany soldiers killed in the fight in Afghanistan

There are 4 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Ft. Hood and Bamberg, Germany soldiers killed in the fight in Afghanistan. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Yesterday the Department of Defense announced the deaths of two U.S. soldiers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mill

Germany

#1 Jul 23, 2012
it is rather plundering invasion and crime against humanity commited by criminal regimes from usa and nato.And clearly that these troops should be withdrawn and long time ago.
shah

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Agree with Mill. Apart from this the world economy has suffered badly due to iraq and afghan invasions
julia rivett

Schertz, TX

#3 Jul 24, 2012
aah, it was the pure ignorance of greed that destroys our economy,,them kids get very little for what they do for us. FACE IT! The greed for land still continues too. The grab for farm/ranch land is ruthless in that housing can be built on already established infrastructures (period dot)!
e46M3 e60M5

UK

#4 Aug 16, 2012
If they had been sitting in a pub in Bamberg eating Currywurst and drinking Pils, and said $crew the war, they would have been alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Department of Defense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US shoots down medium-range ballistic missile i... Aug 31 anonymous 5
News Clean energy is a matter of national security; ... Jul '17 Solarman 1
department of defense employee annette marion c... Jun '17 JOHN 1
News $1.1 Million Grant Funds Study on Why Early Pre... (Mar '17) Mar '17 butters_ 9
News Department of Defense bids farewell to Obama (Jan '17) Jan '17 Le Jimbo 19
Director of National Intelligence (Nov '16) Nov '16 dela-d 1
News Rumsfeld sued over Pentagon's recruiting database (Apr '06) Sep '16 Heath Ledger Suic... 5
More from around the web