Michael Moore wants dead children exp...

Michael Moore wants dead children exploited to 'revise or repeal' 2nd Amendment

There are 2 comments on the examiner.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Michael Moore wants dead children exploited to 'revise or repeal' 2nd Amendment. In it, examiner.com reports that:

One might be forgiven for believing that when U.S. Representative Jerrold Nadler urged President Obama to "exploit" the murdered children of Sandy Hook Elementary, forcible citizen disarmament advocates could go no lower, become no more contemptible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at examiner.com.

Gun Control Does Not Work

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I think any movie that Moore makes sucks. We need to repeal or revise the 1st Amendment to ban his movies because they are merely propaganda for corrupt liberal politicians to fill their pockets with our tax dollars.
Gun Control does not work

Donetsk, Ukraine

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Gun Control Does Not Work wrote:
I think any movie that Moore makes sucks. We need to repeal or revise the 1st Amendment to ban his movies because they are merely propaganda for corrupt liberal politicians to fill their pockets with our tax dollars.
More liberals spamming these boards with communist threats. First they want to take away the first amendment, then the second.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic congressman has heart valve replacem... 8 min Liberals are on d... 75
News White House Middle East Victory Lap Draws Skept... 8 min UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 26
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 12 min Retribution 69
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Justice Dale 240,948
News The Latest: Democrats launch ads on Montana bod... 16 min JCPete 113
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 270,633
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min My New Alias RULES 1,536,393
News Democrats focus on voting rights to fight Trump... 1 hr fingers mcgurke 72
More from around the web