Members of Haitian community react to...

Members of Haitian community react to Trump's comments

There are 31 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jan 11, 2018, titled Members of Haitian community react to Trump's comments. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

In this Jan. 9, 2018, file photo, President Donald Trump listens during a meeting with lawmakers on immigration policy in the Cabinet Room of the White House in Washington. Trump used profane language as he questioned Thursday, Jan. 11, why the U.S. should permit immigrants from certain countries as he rejected a plan by a bipartisan group of senators that would have changed rules affecting entrants from Africa and Haiti, according to three people briefed on the conversation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inda305

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2018
Well? Is he not telling the truth?
ptsb

Merrimack, NH

#2 Jan 12, 2018
Is Slovenia a "....hole" country?
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#3 Jan 12, 2018
Of course the President told the truth about those countries. They have been the same for centuries no matter how much money we sent them. Time to take care of America. If we have a surplus some day we can throw more money at them. In the mean time we have a debt to pay off thanks to every Democrat we ever elected, and a few Republicans.
goingisland

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2018
Fake news made up the whole thing they lied again just to get their ratings up.
Inda305

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 13, 2018
Always remember that the Democrat party needs a permanent underclass to survive.
Now that more people are becoming employed and wages are going up, the Dems need to import more poverty from Haiti and Africa. The same applies for leaving the Mexican border open.
What it is

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2018
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2018
If Haiti is so wonderful, and it is a sh thole, why aren't these people on the next plane home?
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#8 Jan 13, 2018
America's foreign policy is now a total farce under this bigoted, bumbling, blowhard POS POTUS.
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 13, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
America's foreign policy is now a total farce under this bigoted, bumbling, blowhard POS POTUS.
On the contrary, America finally has a credible foreign policy again after an eight year absence, those countries are sheet holes, all the million spent helping them was wasted, they still crap where they eat, you canít make this sheet up, we do not need them, they have no constitutional right to come here.

As a person of color I laugh at your fake racism charges.

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#10 Jan 13, 2018
Doe wrote:
<quoted text>

On the contrary, America finally has a credible foreign policy again after an eight year absence, those countries are sheet holes, all the million spent helping them was wasted, they still crap where they eat, you canít make this sheet up, we do not need them, they have no constitutional right to come here.

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yes, even the UK doesn't want this POS POTUS to visit. That must be "credible", eh?

As the fake person of colour you must pretend to be to hide your pathetic racism, you certainly must mean.

HA HA HA HA HA!
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Jan 13, 2018
My rump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, even the UK doesn't want this POS POTUS to visit. That must be "credible", eh?

As the fake person of colour you must pretend to be to hide your pathetic racism, you certainly must mean.

HA HA HA HA HA!
The mayor of London, for sure does not want Trump to come over.

Are there moose limbs in England?
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Jan 13, 2018
My rump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

HA HA HA HA HA!
For heavens sake simpleton, did'nt anti-fail teach you that races other than white can not be racist?
mimus polyglottos

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Jan 13, 2018
Doe wrote:
<quoted text>

HA HA HA HA HA HA
Person of color?!........ A two bit yellow bellied sapsucker.
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 13, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

HA HA HA HA HA!
Not really pumpkin, why would Trump bother with the UK, heís president of the United States, he doesnít have time to play around with people that donít know what they want to do, they were smart enough to try and break with the EU but still allowed Muslim terrorists into their country.

Donít worry pumpkin, Trump will be fine, you should worry more about Hillary.
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 13, 2018
mimus polyglottos wrote:
<quoted text>
Person of color?!........ A two bit yellow bellied sapsucker.
Not really snowflake, Iím a Native American, that is a Trump supporter, and I canít wait for Hillary to go to prison where she belongs.

How about you, are you a white libitard suffering from white guilt?
Running Bare

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Jan 13, 2018
Doe wrote:
<quoted text>

Not really snowflake, Iím a Native American, that is a Trump supporter, and I canít wait for Hillary to go to prison where she belongs.

How about you, are you a white libitard suffering from white guilt?

From the Wherethefukarewe tribe. Lay off the Breitbart stereotyping firewater, next thing, you'll be Chief Sitting Bull Sh!t.
Concerned

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2018
Bad choice of words...

Sh-thole? No...

A large outhouse floating in the Caribbean, maybe!

Lol
Doe

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Jan 13, 2018
Running Bare wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Wherethefukarewe tribe. Lay off the Breitbart stereotyping firewater, next thing, you'll be Chief Sitting Bull Sh!t.
Not likely, I always know where I am, no BS here only facts, those places are sheet holes, and will likely always be sheet holes.
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#21 Jan 13, 2018
Those Haitians are third world sh!t alright. They have NO human rights. They will butcher you for smoking a joint if your're an American, just like third world sh!t hole Mexico, Myanmar, Turkey, and Pakistan. The TV commercial in California says it all, IF YOU'RE AN AMERICAN DO NOT GO TO MEXICO. If you are an American in Mexico, refrain from going out at night.
Concerned

Buena Park, CA

#22 Jan 13, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

So, what is your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats look to Latinos to provide midterm su... 11 hr Quirky 10
News Hawley: Democrats' 'mob behavior' motivating Mi... 11 hr Say What 100
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 hr San Souci 1,846,973
News Both sides ignoring swing voters in hot Texas S... 12 hr Willyfartedonhilly 2
News Condemnation After 'Angry Mob' Confronts Pelosi... 12 hr OccupyThis 35
News Biden rallies union for Democrats in tight Neva... 13 hr Annie Oakly 19
News 2nd Brown-Renacci US Senate debate covers range... 14 hr They cannot kill ... 1