Time for a Military Approach to the B...

Time for a Military Approach to the Border

There are 2337 comments on the American Thinker story from Apr 7, 2012, titled Time for a Military Approach to the Border. In it, American Thinker reports that:

The Obama administration claims that the U.S.-Mexican border is more secure today than it has ever been in the last twenty years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at American Thinker.

uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#2352 May 21, 2012
We are going to have a war on terror which you can never win, and so you can always keep taking people's liberties away. The media is going to convince everybody that the war on terror is real.
XXXX
Nicholas Rockefeller

BWHAHAHHAHAHAaaaaaaaaa

Sad but Wiser

“What?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2353 May 21, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The problem goes much deeper than that. Factions in our federal government want to remove our southern border completely, thus nullifying our US Constitution, and our rights along with it. This is why Mexico is heavily fortifying its southern border, which we are probably paying for.

http://i.cfr.org/content/publications/attachm...

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/building_...
The razor wire only covers those immigrants that are crossing our borders ABOVE ground---not the ones 'tunneling in.' Several years ago-- 60 minutes, I think, did a segment on the drug dealers and smugglers who tunneled into the US from Mexico--and the cameras showed how extensive those tunnels were. I'm in favor of unmanned drones with heat-sensing equipment on board, to patrol our borders. We NEED to stop the illegals NOW!

Sad but Wiser

“What?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2354 May 21, 2012
I ALSO think-that the immigration issue ---is a symptom of a larger problem. Namely, the greed of American corporations that go OUT of the U.S. to central and south American countries, where they can hire 'cheaper labor'--read that as: exploiting the citizens--so that their 'profit margins' are greater. No wonder we have an influx of workers from South and Central America. Why should 'Juan' work at an American factory in Mexico, making $2.00/day---when he can 'cross the border'--and go to work at an American factory here in America, making AT LEAST minimum wage per HOUR. It doesn't take a mathematics degree to see the logic in their rationale. Not to mention getting access to our Social Security and social programs, i.e. food stamps, WIC, and AFDC, etc. So, what's the answer? U.S. companies NEED to pay their workers a fair wage, EVEN IF, those workers are in another country. We are GIVING OURSELVES a bad reputation in the world economy, by exploiting the workers in other countries.'Imperialists'---are what they call us. Unbridled greed on the part of U.S. companies, looking to save a buck at the expense of the quality of other people's lives. We run willy-nilly over the citizenry and then *wonder* WHY they hate us so bad. Could it be that we actually *deserve* it, for the way we exploit others??? Just a thought...

“Neutering sexual intellectuals”

Since: Dec 11

Raymond, ME

#2355 May 21, 2012
me thinks the the mexicans are nothing more than idiot savants,cannon fodder if you will.we are letting in armed latino drug cartels and now we are also importing russian special forces( http://en.rian.ru/world/20120518/173536871.ht... ).we have heavily armed gangs funded by russian & Chinese so i,ve read.most of our troops are overseas.this wack job is sensing a pattern here

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2356 May 21, 2012
in chicago...they unveiled the NATO flag at Rigley Field for the opening of the baseball game there as they heaped upon Chicago a plethora of police and military personnnel on the streets of the hard working people of Chicago.

The IRag Veterans Against the WAR...THREW their medal off won in the Afgan Iraq war....and played taps.

Over 50 yr old veterans were in presence...threw their medal off to.

Location hidden

#2357 May 21, 2012
Why in Chicago...they set up a central command center with over 40 federal agencies.

YO!

The States created the Federal goverment. It is not for the child to tell the parent what to do!

Location hidden

#2358 May 21, 2012
you NATO are making war against the will of the people.
Nato is commandering the world to make it safe for the bankers not the people.
NATO is the enforcement arm for the IMF and WORLD bank..
and both the IMF and WORLD bank are one in the same.

Location hidden

#2359 May 21, 2012
As the economy implodes in Europe and there are bank runs..now in Greece..next in Italy then spain and Portugal...

WE UsA is about 15 months behind this..and its coming here soon.

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-case-ch...

lol did I ever kick some butt on yahoo under Papa...hahahhaha

enjoy the ride....it is going to get rough

Location hidden

#2360 May 21, 2012
Order out of Chaos....How frickin grim!

It Order the create a New World Order they first create the Chaos.

economic
political
etc.

oh man.. George Washington told us NOT to get involved in European affairs.

He also responded to Professor John Robinson of Edinborough Scotland. Proofs of a Conspiracy
by John Robison
[1798]

Professor Robinson sent a copy of his Book to George Washington...who after reading responded...
"I am well aware of the Illuminati in America and their diabolical intentions."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/pc/index.htm

Location hidden

#2361 May 21, 2012
Now in Mexico there is most predominant a Catholic foundation of belief system.

let your minds churn ....thinkabout it.

Location hidden

#2362 May 21, 2012
lol.. want the excellent you tube video of 11 years of reasearch on this Illuminati presence in America?

oh.. okay..

once again watson

Who Infiltrated America Part 2 Recut

Location hidden

#2363 May 21, 2012
back in 1934 King Alexander was the vitum of an assaination while visiting France to form an alliance against the NAZI's..

hello....

1912 King of Serbia assasinated.
1913 Establishment of the Fed Reserve in America
1914 WW 1

the triad.

Location hidden

#2364 May 21, 2012
the triad repeated backward and forward in history

1912 plus '66' years
1978 when both the political and financial arena's in America Merged..( Corporate sociolism is born)
1913 plus '66' years is
1979 The Iranian Hostage situation
1914 world war 1 plus '66' years is?

1980 Ronald McDonal RAY gun wins the election and become the first president to FACE the Washington Monument whilst being sworn in with * ahem... CIA Bush in tow.

you remember George H. Bush who said when asked where he was when Kennedy was assasinate said..."I don't remember."

Location hidden

#2365 May 21, 2012
Both WW 1 and 2 were a continuation of the Inquistion.

Location hidden

#2366 May 21, 2012
see their secret hand signal?????

index finger and little finger the others closed.

Location hidden

#2367 May 21, 2012
the Klingons... oops Klintons still control DC...

I want a debate with this old blue haired goat Willie Klingon Clinton.

I will eat him for lunch.. lol

Location hidden

#2368 May 21, 2012
The OSS wore the white hats... they were labeld Faction 2

Faction 2 were mostly killed off after and during WW 2...they were indeed the good guys.

The rescued downed airman in Serbia...the forgotton 500

today? the CIA are mostly contract killers...and riff with the sewage of Faction 1 after Operation Paperclip.

Yet there are Factions 2 still here. And they have many monkey wrenches hehehehe

www.rumormillnews.com

Location hidden

#2369 May 21, 2012
Gunther Russbacher called me in 1991 at my home in Ft Myers Fla...and I said .. I will help best I can.

That was just before they broke his ribs in a Missouri Fed Prison.

That is just before he was so scrammbled Ross Perot anb his attorneys could not meet with him ...

Location hidden

#2370 May 21, 2012
those SOB"S busted his ribs.. after he spoke to me....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ya'll remember October surprise right?

AND this desk man Gates....would never have been placed as head of the CIA were it not for their bringing about a DOg and Pony show sex scandal ..called the Anita Hill/ Clarence Thomas hearings.

oh man.. the pubic... umm public took their televsions to workd with them to hear about the pubic hairs on a pepsi can.

Americans Love a sex scandal

This 'distracted' important attention to be made upon who would be the next head of the CIA.

Its like magic. Look here..look there. while the trick is played somewhere your not looking.

Now Gates was on the board of an agency or company in california involed in remote viewing and operatnion star gate.

they like to park their operatives in college positions....and then bring them back in later.
\
Gates? he went dormant for a spell by being placed in a texass university as some expert...

until Georgie Porgie tapped him to head the Defense Department.

THis SOB :LIED before Congress./

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#2371 May 21, 2012
Don't forget Clinton's Atomic Dog

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,681,964
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 35 min Poster Child for ... 453
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 40 min Retribution 27
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min loose cannon 243,228
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 46 min T TigerWoods 515
News Trump promises to sign DACA bill in public nego... 1 hr Fake News Smack down 73
News The Daily 202: Unexpected defeat in rural Wisco... 2 hr Retribution 19
More from around the web