Senate confirms Jack Lew as Treasury ...

Senate confirms Jack Lew as Treasury secretary

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Senate confirms Jack Lew as Treasury secretary. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Senate confirmed Jack Lew as Treasury secretary Wednesday, giving him broad responsibilities over the U.S. economy just as the country faces potentially severe budget cuts , a still-tepid recovery and an overhaul of financial regulations that remains incomplete.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Feb 27, 2013
You know, I recall these right-wingers celebrating their silly republican senators declaring that none of Obama’s picks for his cabinet positions would be confirmed until they get answers on Benghazi… they even said that Hagel would not be confirmed no matter what…

Do I even need to say what they should never bet against?

BLACK, LOL!
Who Your Daddy

West Sayville, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You know, I recall these right-wingers celebrating their silly republican senators declaring that none of Obama’s picks for his cabinet positions would be confirmed until they get answers on Benghazi… they even said that Hagel would not be confirmed no matter what…
BLACK, LOL!
My last crap was BLACK. It was a masterpiece.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Another mortgage hedge fund, insider thief, is getting paid by us. So what's new?
WTF

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Jack Lew, ex-Wall Street fat cat, as Secretary of Treasury. What's the saying? It's like having the fox guard the hen house.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
BLACK, LOL!
BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing

Brett LoGiurato | Feb. 27, 2013, 6:53 PM |

Bob Woodward said this evening on CNN that a "very senior person" at the White House warned him in an email that he would "regret doing this," the same day he has continued to slam President Barack Obama over the looming forced cuts known as the sequester.
CNN host Wolf Blitzer said that the network invited a White House official to debate Woodward on-air, but the White House declined.

"It makes me very uncomfortable to have the White House telling reporters,'You're going to regret doing something that you believe in,'" Woodward said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-o...

It appears that Obama and his staff don't think the first amendment is valid.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
BLACK, LOL!
Benghazi? Obama has no ethics. Shame on him. Manslaughter at best. He is a not a good black man, and has too much power.
Jesse Jackson.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi? Obama has no ethics. Shame on him. Manslaughter at best. He is a not a good black man, and has too much power.
Jesse Jackson.
Oh, you still here?

I thought they put you out your misery weeks ago… LOL!
Well at least I get to laugh at your Benghazi obsession… Please; proceed.

LOL!
Dem Dumb Dems

Sun City, AZ

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic comments removed leaving nothing.
Thanks for the inspirational look at the worst president in history. His only accomplishment is that he is able to lead feeble minded, ready for a handout fools like you "forward" - right over the cliff. Hmm - Well there may be some benefit to that.
Haven't figured out how to spell "corps" yet you pathetic fraud?
You are full of Obama and that makes you stink.
Your Ex

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Who Your Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>My last crap was BLACK. It was a masterpiece.
That's from blood in your upper colon.
You're dying, seek help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,604,402
News Young immigrants shout down Democratic leader N... 3 min southern at heart 26
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Well 289,537
News Disgraced ex-congressman Anthony Weiner jailed ... 20 min Just So You Know 12
News Jared Kushner emails: Top House Republican dema... 25 min Just So You Know 2
News 'That is racism': Black lawmaker condemns Trump... 35 min Retribution 15
News GOP, White House prepare to roll out tax cuts 36 min Jeff Brightone 6
More from around the web