John Kerry sworn in as secretary of s...

John Kerry sworn in as secretary of state

There are 2 comments on the Channel3000 story from Feb 1, 2013, titled John Kerry sworn in as secretary of state. In it, Channel3000 reports that:

Former Sen. John Kerry was sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan as the 68th secretary of state in a private ceremony on Friday, CNN reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channel3000.

let hate gooo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
secretary of state
Full story: Channel3000
Former Sen. John Kerry was sworn in by Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan as the 68th secretary of state in a private ceremony on Friday, CNN reported
TWO ISRAELI JEWS HERE WHERE ISRAEL IS FIRST AND THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE ARE LAST.
Deng, so where kerry first stop for lunch?;)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I think Secretary of State is the position where you can "fix" all those who lost "Presidential Elections" or "Race to the Presidential candidate"

I feel really disappointed by this choice. Hillary was the low light of Obama, John Kerry would be even lower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,275,001
News Fancypants Professor Introduces Black Lives Mat... 41 min mjjcpa 61
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRUMPS TAX PLAN 196,933
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr red and right 193,540
News Ike Memorial Gets Another Critic 5 hr Maggie Gallaghers... 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 5 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
More from around the web