Biden on Trump: 'This is a guy born w...

Biden on Trump: 'This is a guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth'

There are 26 comments on the KAEF story from Sep 1, 2016, titled Biden on Trump: 'This is a guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth'. In it, KAEF reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden lashed out at Donald Trump Wednesday for being out of touch with working Americans during a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton in Ohio. Biden, appealing to a crowd gathered at a United Auto Workers hall in Warren, Ohio, slammed the Republican presidential nominee for not understanding the struggles faced by middle class America, particularly those employed by the automobile industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAEF.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 2, 2016
and Joey(Hairplugs)Biden sponged off the government, for his adult life. Donald Trump paid his freight.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Sep 2, 2016
With all the help Hillary was in pushing for worker's rights and unionization at Walmart when she was on the Board of Directors not to mention how she is fighting for coal miners to protect their jobs and industry, the unions should all be behind her without question.

LOL
Go Trump

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2016
The idiots in Washington are the ones that are out of touch with the middle class. They sit in Washington their whole lives living off taxpayers and have no idea what the people want. All they listen to is lobbyists, special interest groups, big donors which has nothing to do with the average citizen.

Most citizens want secure borders and illegals deported especially the criminal ones. They don't want refugees brought here we know nothing about to also live off taxpayers. UN tells us to take them while the people say no. Who do the politicians listen to, the UN of course.

Washington won't even make countries take their criminal citizens back that are here illegally. They refuse to take them back and we turn them lose to commit more crimes. Why do we continue to issue these countries visas and/or give them money.

Hillary Clinton didnít press countries to take back their criminal aliens
"Government documents show 35,000 criminals from Cuba are running free in the U.S. because that country wonít cooperate. Chinaís deportation backlog, meanwhile, stands at 1,900.

Under federal law, the government is supposed to stop issuing visas to countries that wonít cooperate in deportations. The Homeland Security secretary is supposed to issue a notification, but the State Department can also act on its own."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/...
bidens truth

Lemont, IL

#4 Oct 16, 2017
joe biden..

just listen to him speak.

you'll feel like you've graduated yale princeton harvard with full honors.

that's how dumb and wise you can feel from listening to someone like that.

without obama, he would have stayed where he was. yes man was all he was as vp
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Oct 16, 2017
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
and Joey(Hairplugs)Biden sponged off the government, for his adult life. Donald Trump paid his freight.
You mean Donald Trump, who is an overweight lazy draft-dodger, pays extra freight charges to haul his lazy rich arse around to golf courses where he laughs at you with his rich spoiled buddies?

I believe that.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#6 Oct 16, 2017
Biden says the President was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He is describing the good-breeding of President Trump. In one short sentence, Biden has demolished the egalitarian theories that are promoted by violent Democrat party politicians.

Ronald
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2017
SOMEBODY explain to me why TEApublicans, CONSTANTLY, LIVE in the PAST, and completely IGNORE the PRESENT, and the FUTURE!!!
Have their defective brains, been functioning on, "SLOW-MODE", since birth...or, WHAT? Is that why they're "TROLLS"? TROLLS are VERY "SLOW-thinking", you know....just like TEApublicans...smh...
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#8 Oct 16, 2017
Ronald wrote:
Biden says the President was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He is describing the good-breeding of President Trump. In one short sentence, Biden has demolished the egalitarian theories that are promoted by violent Democrat party politicians.

Ronald
Yes, Trump no doubt looks down his nose at you deplorables and cruelly laughs at how gullible and easy to scam you are when he is golfing with his upper class rich pals!

What rubes you low-class deplorables are!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#9 Oct 16, 2017
Mitch McConnell is the BIGGEST "WUSS", of any Senate-Majority Leader that I have EVER seen in my Lifetime...and I've watched them ALL...CLOSELY!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 16, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Donald Trump, who is an overweight lazy draft-dodger, pays extra freight charges to haul his lazy rich arse around to golf courses where he laughs at you with his rich spoiled buddies?

I believe that.
No, I meant Joey(Hair Plugs)Biden.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#11 Oct 16, 2017
<quoted text>
No, I meant Joey(Hair Plugs)Biden.
Really? But the obvious parasite and freeloader is Donald (hairpiece) Trump!

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 16, 2017
Ronald wrote:

Ronald
Good breeding????? From which side of his shady family would that little ditty be hidden? Grandpa couldn't go back to Deutschland because he dodged military service and #45's mother was an ILLEGAL. I won't waste my time giving you the actual facts about the Drumpf family. You are a sheeple to more than one con......smh.....

*chuckles*

Location hidden

#13 Oct 16, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Really? But the obvious parasite and freeloader is Donald (hairpiece) Trump!
How is he a parasite? He doesn't take a salary?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2017
<quoted text>How is he a parasite? He doesn't take a salary?
That hasn't been proven but, even if so, he is busy taking from every other source he can get his paws on. The truth is out there. It's too bad you easily led sheeple don't have a clue where to look.

*smirk*

*cue your usual*
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#15 Oct 16, 2017
<quoted text>How is he a parasite? He doesn't take a salary?
He's never worked a day in his life and will not release his tax returns because they will show that he pays no tax but sucks greedily from the teat of corporate welfare programs, stupid.
Ms IS Fp U Dum

Matawan, NJ

#16 Oct 16, 2017
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>

Good breeding????? From which side of his shady family would that little ditty be hidden? Grandpa couldn't go back to Deutschland because he dodged military service and #45's mother was an ILLEGAL. I won't waste my time giving you the actual facts about the Drumpf family. You are a sheeple to more than one con......smh.....

*chuckles*
Please....... don't even try. It would be a waste of your even trying.
You can't be serious..........
after all that is known about Obama's background?

Shady breeding and lots of diddling..... in his background. Deny that hot shot.

Psssst, can we get some rodent control here? We have a pest.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#17 Oct 16, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, Trump no doubt looks down his nose at you deplorables and cruelly laughs at how gullible and easy to scam you are when he is golfing with his upper class rich pals!

What rubes you low-class deplorables are!
Trump even looks down his "entitled" nose at the Military Members, who lose their Lives, fighting for this Nation...and their Families!
But, neither TRUMP, himself, nor any Member of his Grifter Family, has ever served a day, in Harm's Way, fighting for this Country...delicate , entitled Trump had '"Heel Spurs", so he claimed...which Out-patient surgery would have completely fixed, and the Military would have paid for it!
WEAK EXCUSE, BY A COMPLETE COWARD, WITH A WEALTHY FATHER!
TRUMP MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE, JUST AT THE MENTION OF HIS EVIL NAME!!!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#18 Oct 16, 2017
Remember how that Sorry Bast**d treated the "KHAN" GOLD-STAR Family?
How those Generals on his Staff keep from strangling him with their Bare Hands, is beyond me!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#19 Oct 16, 2017
Trump Campaign tallies a $1.1 Million Dollar Bill for Trump's, "Russia Collusion" DEFENSE, SO FAR.
Does THAT sound like they're Defending an Innocent Client, to you? It doesn't to me!
Ms IS Fp U Dum

Matawan, NJ

#20 Oct 16, 2017
Ms Sassy wrote:
Remember how that Sorry Bast**d treated the "KHAN" GOLD-STAR Family?
How those Generals on his Staff keep from strangling him with their Bare Hands, is beyond me!
By girl, you done run off in the ditch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Hilleryfartswarm 64,974
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RoxLo 1,830,857
News Kavanaugh defended by 2 former girlfriends amid... 17 min OLd Grump 92
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 30 min Say What 369
News Obama tells students they cannot wait for a sav... 46 min Say What 401
News Kavanaugh faces final round of questioning with... 50 min Say What 64
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 1 hr The Blood of Yeshua 1,112