It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,362

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Dr Freud

Netherlands

#83823 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
Didn't know Austrailians had so much common sense. No one is allowed to have an AK-47? That should be the law here, too.
What is wrong with Americans?
"What is wrong with Americans?"

What is WRONG with YOU?!?!
Are you a Lenin ZIONIST?
Dr Freud

Netherlands

#83824 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting along with other women. It's all in your mind, Dear. Sorry to brake it to you.
You should consider Estrogen. You are totally lacking in that department.
The drug store will love the two of you.$$$$$.
Yes, I have a feeling you'll feel much better after you've seen you doctor and he prescribes good ole Estrogen. Make an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Happy trails to you ~ until we meet again..........
Guppy
"You should consider Estrogen."

If YOU are NOT a medical professional, then YOU should TAKEN TO COURT for MEDICAL malpractice, inasmuch as 'prescribing' medication over the Internet is considered 'malpractice.'
YOU have NO IDEA about the use of the hormone 'estrogen,' and its influences.
YOU should be HUNTED DOWN, arrested, tried, and convicted for MEDICAL MALPRACTICE!
Dr Freud

Netherlands

#83825 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear god. Take pity on this man.
Dr. Freud, you sound like a lawyer. I don't think you could be the real Freud, because he died a while ago. Didn't he have jaw cancer or something like that? Are you related to him?
Love how yous throw around the Racist card. Too Funny! Wow. No one can have their own opinion. You're a racist if you act on it. Do you really think black/hispanic people like you? I doubt it. Wait...What were you talking about?
For ALL OF THE WORLD to see, and witness: YOU ARE A RACIST, by YOUR OWN words!
Priceless!!

Since: Feb 11

Ely, UK

#83827 Dec 5, 2012
Who's hiding in the shadows back there ?. Tray has just run off three good posts, the first of which was fifty six minutes ago. Dr Freud has been here less than thirty minutes and his posts have been judged immediatley,,come on out, don't be shy.
Dr Freud

Netherlands

#83828 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear god. Take pity on this man.
Dr. Freud, you sound like a lawyer. I don't think you could be the real Freud, because he died a while ago. Didn't he have jaw cancer or something like that? Are you related to him?
Love how yous throw around the Racist card. Too Funny! Wow. No one can have their own opinion. You're a racist if you act on it. Do you really think black/hispanic people like you? I doubt it. Wait...What were you talking about?
"Dear god. Take pity on this man."

That YOU would make an appeal to THE very Creator which YOU have BOTH dismissed, AND discarded?!?!?
That's LAUGHABLE in the EXTREME!!!
The GATES OF HELL welcome YOU with OPEN ARMS!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#83829 Dec 5, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do think it is laying near the phone in plain sight because it was you who gave everyone that impression...you clearly state you have a gun by the phone....and when you go upstairs to use the shotgun you don't say anything about putting the one downstairs away ...and btw a firearm the best chance of being the first weapon a gun owner uses when he wants to kill his family too. And a gun that can rot away if you choose it too or if you have no need to use it....again even the good Doc would have something to say about that Fruedienne slip. Responsibility or privilage to protect those you love...you take looking after your family as a responsibility...says a lot about your mentality, right there.
I said it was close to my phone, You manufactured that it was lying out in the open.

Protecting ones family is not a privilage, it is a responsibility.
Who do you think will protect your family? Your neighbor?, The cops? Doubt it.

Anyone with the mindset on killing their family, is gunna do it.
What they use to do it is really secondary.
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83830 Dec 5, 2012
spider1954 wrote:
<quoted text>
Auto train from Virginia ?? whats going on ??? please explain.
Sanford is very close to Disneyland. Orlando, Florida
There is a train that starts in Lawton, Virginia that goes to Sanford, Florida. Your car goes on the train.

I wouldn't think that Amtrak (auto train) would be too happy with the Sanford problem.

Does that make sense?
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83831 Dec 5, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
"What is wrong with Americans?"
What is WRONG with YOU?!?!
Are you a Lenin ZIONIST?
What is Wrong with Me? You better sit down, this could take awhile.
Dr Freud

UK

#83832 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a train that starts in Lawton, Virginia that goes to Sanford, Florida. Your car goes on the train.
I wouldn't think that Amtrak (auto train) would be too happy with the Sanford problem.
Does that make sense?
That's RACIST!
Your WHOLE comment is RACIST!
Dr Freud

UK

#83833 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Wrong with Me? You better sit down, this could take awhile.
YOU ARE RACIST!!!
WHAT do YOU NOT understand about that?
YOU ARE A RACIST!!!!
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83834 Dec 5, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dear god. Take pity on this man."
That YOU would make an appeal to THE very Creator which YOU have BOTH dismissed, AND discarded?!?!?
That's LAUGHABLE in the EXTREME!!!
The GATES OF HELL welcome YOU with OPEN ARMS!!!!
The gates of hell? And where would that be? Have you been?

Both? Me and who else?

It's easy to dismiss HIM, because he doesn't exist. You know that.

Discarded? How can I discard something that isn't real? It's not tangible.

You are being one bad kid tonight!

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#83836 Dec 5, 2012
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stop hogging all the 'stupid'.
Someone else might need some.
No ammount of even stupid brain matter or eletrical charges to your genitals could help you though, you are beyone all help.
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83837 Dec 5, 2012
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make sense?
MEANING ~ IF ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE IN SANFORD A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR KIDS ON THE AUTO TRAIN TO DISNEYLAND WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING A TICKET IF THERE ARE BIG PROBLEMS THERE.
HOW IS THAT RACIST?

Perth, Australia

#83838 Dec 5, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it was close to my phone, You manufactured that it was lying out in the open.
Protecting ones family is not a privilage, it is a responsibility.
Who do you think will protect your family? Your neighbor?, The cops? Doubt it.
Anyone with the mindset on killing their family, is gunna do it.
What they use to do it is really secondary.
Not at all if it is by the phone when you go upstairs to get your shotgun(which you make a point of) then it is clearly lying there in the open...der!
I believe everyone of the above would protect my family if they could...and that includes me....but I would do it out of love and not responsibility which implies it is a burden.
A gun is easy fast and clean....I bet if you were going to do it, you would use a gun because you have one, and you can stand at a distance and not get blood splatter or cuts in your hands...all good reasons to use a gun if your intent is to make out it wasn't you....

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

#83839 Dec 5, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
No ammount of even stupid brain matter or eletrical charges to your genitals could help you though, you are beyone all help.
At least I can make intelligible sentences.
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83840 Dec 5, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE RACIST!!!
WHAT do YOU NOT understand about that?
YOU ARE A RACIST!!!!
I have no clue what you are talking about.

For a shrink ~ you have no finesse.

Perth, Australia

#83841 Dec 5, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> You are full of crap. You have made a race case out of this from your first post. Trayvon did the wrong thing, he assaulted a victim with a gun pure and simple. I have shown you over and over legally George did nothing wrong. According to the state Trayvon acted in malice and caused his own death. The rest of this case don't have a leg to stand on and when George walks you will be the first to cry race again. THE RACE CARD IS DEAD. You and your race baiters have been seen for what you are. Attention seekers who will use a dead body for their own sick needs. More and more REAL black leaders are getting as far away from Jackson and Sharpton as they can. Most criticize this case for what it is, a last ditch effort to make a dime off racism that they promote.
Hang on a minute, aren't you for believing people are innocent till proven guilty it sounds an awful lot like you have made up your mind and what a dumb decission that was considering if Zimmerman hadn't confronted the kid for no good reason the kid would still be alive. It is understandable that he is up for murder. I remember reading somewhere, where the cops hadn't arrested Zimmerman originally because he gave the "stand your ground defence and then because of the mass public outcry he was then arrested, and rightfully so.... Seems to me their are some decent and sane Americans after all...they are not all ignorant dumb arses like you and the gun owning dicks on this thread...

Perth, Australia

#83842 Dec 5, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up and realize you hooked your wagon to the wrong martir. Trayvon just wasn't the wind to reinflate the sail of affirmative action and getting away with crime with the excuse of blacks can't help it and blacks should get a free pass for passed crimes against people long dead and gone.
There you go with your redneck racism again...for all you know the kid was totally innocent even to the point of having to defend himself from a guy brandishing a gun and demanding he account for why he was there in the first place....seems all a bit like the days of old where the white guy could murder a black guy with impunity...would he have done the same thing if the guy had been white in his community....nope I don't think so because they are racist that is why they live in a gated community...they have a fear of blacks not whites.

Perth, Australia

#83843 Dec 5, 2012
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> HAA HAA HAA! I have proven you wrong and a liar to the point I could pave a 4 lane highway with your lies. Get real no one has bought your bull since you began.
Well when and if you ever do I will let you know!
Guppy

Bristol, PA

#83844 Dec 5, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
"You should consider Estrogen."
If YOU are NOT a medical professional, then YOU should TAKEN TO COURT for MEDICAL malpractice, inasmuch as 'prescribing' medication over the Internet is considered 'malpractice.'
YOU have NO IDEA about the use of the hormone 'estrogen,' and its influences.
YOU should be HUNTED DOWN, arrested, tried, and convicted for MEDICAL MALPRACTICE!
CALM DOWN.

I will consult my attorney first thing in the morning. I"ll be up ALL night ~ worried to death.

I was merely trying to help Ms. X. I am astute enough to see that she is suffering from Estrogen depletion. Estrogen would do her a world of good. Maybe you too.

Yes, I do have an idea about the use of Estrogen. I DO go to the Doctor, you know. SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO WEIGH THE BENEFIT TO THE RISK AND MAYBE TAKE IT. It's not going to kill you! It may give you breast cancer etc., but most likely they were going to get it anyway. Chill.

Maybe Ms X could take Estrogen suppositories?

Didn't know I could Prescribe. That is news to me.

Taken to court? The courts are backed up with criminals like you. You are misleading people. You WANT people to think you are a Medical Doctor, when in fact, YOU ARE NOT. That is obvious.
AND it is quite obvious that you are not a lawyer either. I can't believe I am going to say this, but lawyers have more sense than you. Ha!

Dear god in heaven. Please help this person to see the error of his ways.

Saint Ann

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,125,960
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,851
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 9 min Truth 75
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min KiMare 56,631
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 17 min Truth Grenade Fools 1,225
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min jacques Ottawa 179,328
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 43 min Joe 3,923

Democrat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE