Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460321 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#768719 Oct 11, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fried fred, he was a Klan member, not a grand dragon...I'm gettin' so fed up with you stupid azz mofos, I might just kill ya' all myself..."In all, Byrd's congressional career spanned 12 presidencies, numerous wars, countless political movements, and nearly the full arc of the civil rights movement. Once a staunch segregationist and a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Byrd endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008 and praised his fellow Democrat as a "good Christian."
In addition to serving the most years in Congress -- 57 -- Byrd also cast the most votes of any U.S. senator -- more than 18,500. He also held the records for being elected to the most full terms in Senate history, with nine; of being the longest-serving member on any Senate committee; and of holding the most Senate leadership positions, including Senate majority leader (twice) and Senate minority leader.
You dumbass demokRats started and promoted FDR Jim Crow, the democratic KKK, Klan Parent Hood, and the birther movement kept and still have all your racist and bigoted plantation foreman and racist management..
-
Racial Profiling.. Leftwinger Racism, Bigotry, Hate and Class Warfare anyone?... The Vice President of the United States Joe Biden: "put y'all back in chains"...
-
It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#768720 Oct 11, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Fairy? You must be horny as hell.
Who's Fairy?
Your daughter?
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#768721 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well id he or didn't he?
He did not, the debt was over 10 trillion when he took office, it is now over 16, if it were over 30 then yes, basic math would say he tripled it, which it is not. Also as I have pointed out on numerous occaisions spending does not reset to zero when the new guy takes office, we also lost 8 millions jobs at the end which equals lost revenue and with those lost jobs, unemployment and welfare increased which equals more spending/more debt. So to even suggest he tripled it is pure nonsense. I'll give you he is responsible for several trillion with the stimulis and the bailouts.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768722 Oct 11, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I have been debating about switching over but if Romney wins it'll be back down to 10 cents a gallon....
if natural gas is available at your house, do it...no question....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#768723 Oct 11, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That's it. WOW! So how many Republicans have been the best candidate. You can use two spots if you need to. I know there were a lot of them according to you.
I voted for Reagan for his second term.

The other two since should be self explanatory.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768724 Oct 11, 2012
Pres Obama unites all.....

"Russia says it will not renew arms agreement with US"

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#768725 Oct 11, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>
so the Seals just ordered themselves to rape Pakistan's borders ?
That's like saying Truman had nothing to do with a fall of Germany .
Greece Portugal economies practically collapsed with unemployment rates up to 23 %. Obama brilliance with stimulus saved the U.S. economy
GMC - saved and making profits . Millions of jobs -saved
Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary
"Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary"

So that means that they shouldn't be given adequate protection?
dem

Chicago, IL

#768726 Oct 11, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You just dance around that pole, or poll, or whatever? Only the popular vote on Nov. 6th 2012, and the electoral vote are the those that count.'We will see, what we will see'?
Uhhhhhhh
Excuse me idiot but the popular vote does not count or that chimp bush would have been back inside a booze bottle in 2004.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768727 Oct 11, 2012
FREEDOM TO SPEAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney isn't a racist white boy, and unlike some blacks, will not vote to get a black President as their #1 reason for voting him in.
Some kids, after Obama got in, didn't say.. I am so happy Obama won. No, they smartly said to the white kids as they walked by them..WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT!!
Now who is being a racist here, huh?
so person who reads and believes in a scripture which is clearly racist isn't a racist himself ?? HA HA HA

Of course negroes will vote for fellow Negro . To them this country was build by whites on the back of black for the whites only .

Mormons just like Germans believe that Jewish people are subhumans and blacks are of beast
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#768728 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I love puppies.
Rightwingers like puppies too but only if they can turn a buck, buying/selling, breeding, or babysitting them. Rightwingers only see the allmighty dollar.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768729 Oct 11, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of blacks are bought slaves of the Democrat Party.
We don't need them
90% of blacks here are due to white man greed whether Democrat or republican
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768730 Oct 11, 2012
just like illegals now . Small business class needed cheap labour ..hence all the mexicans are here
Mile

Bournemouth, UK

#768731 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a Jew kkkhunts barnacle here.
Amazing to think that a lowlife such as yourself gets a vote!

After this election is all said and done, no matter the result. Just be sure to crawl back under your infested stone. Wontcha!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#768732 Oct 11, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Ambassador Stevens did ask congress to increase security and guess what GOPers did – thy slashed funding and, law and behold, now they-re crying about a lack of security. It is just pathetic beyond the pale! The Republican Congress cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, has ever worn a uniform and he wants to be in charge of the military?!!
"frank"
You are a LIAR!!!!
Please list the legislation that was introduced by congress, was passed by both houses and signed by president nobama that cut embassy security.
As to serving, former president Clinton and current president nobama never served and they were in charge of the military.
Quit being a hypocritical azzhole.
Peace
KMA
Mile

Bournemouth, UK

#768733 Oct 11, 2012
dem wrote:
I don't hate all Jews.
I don't hate all blacks.
I don't hate all whites
I don't hate anyone except little tea bag mutts that hide behind twenty different names a day on topix.
Right, miles?
No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it so.

Again mirroring your President!
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768734 Oct 11, 2012
Small business are the American criminals who exploiting illegals and Americas less fortunate ..

I hear there are companies /small business owners paying their employees $8.25 an hour while making over $1 000 000 a year .

Those small businesses are the Tea Party patriots
dem

Chicago, IL

#768735 Oct 11, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing to think that a lowlife such as yourself gets a vote!

After this election is all said and done, no matter the result. Just be sure to crawl back under your infested stone. Wontcha!
That was easy.
Usually you tea bag mutts don't break down this easy, fetch almighty.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#768736 Oct 11, 2012
Pres Obama, mathematics, and cooking something that is not edible...

"STRANGE: Jobless Claims Sank to 339,000 in Latest Week, Though Data Didn't Include One Large State"

http://nation.foxnews.com/jobs/2012/10/11/str...
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#768737 Oct 11, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Libya - why was an American ambassador in Libya in the first place ? He went there voluntary"
So that means that they shouldn't be given adequate protection?
he never asked for protection . He made this trip by himself .

If he was dumb enough not to know most of the muslim world loath us even thou we helped em it's his fault not mine .

I personally won't even plan a trip to Egypt see the pyramids these days ..
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#768739 Oct 11, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Bush? Wat, Bush walked in the door with a 100 billion surplus & walked out with a 1,1 trillion dollar deficit.
Obama walked in with over a trillion dollar deficit.
See any difference?
you can't get away with charging Bush for the Porkulus deficit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 231,202
News Clinton Says - Fake News' Is Putting Americans'... 7 min krushy1288 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min when 253,575
News Democrats: Congress stiffing city on Donald Tru... 11 min Geezer 23
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... 16 min Sprinkles3601 45
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 19 min Reality Speaks 143
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 32 min Ronald 1,119
More from around the web