Amphastar Seeks to Sell 1 Million Ban...

Amphastar Seeks to Sell 1 Million Banned Primatene Inhalers

There are 4 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Amphastar Seeks to Sell 1 Million Banned Primatene Inhalers. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

The maker of Primatene Mist, the asthma inhaler pulled from stores in December because of a banned air pollutant, is lobbying the U.S. government to let it sell more than 1 million leftover units to the public.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

Lunger

Palm Desert, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I'll be buying some of the primtene as soon as it appears on shelves or the web.
Michael

Galien, MI

#2 Aug 7, 2012
I so desperately need some. I just can't breathe!!
Jacob Reynolds

France

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Neal

Sweden

#6 Apr 19, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Hill4me 225,382
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Patriot 243,827
News Senate blocks bill with $500 million for Louisi... 1 hr Synque 4
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Synque 1,381
News Welcome to Trumpton: Why billionaire Trump is g... 2 hr Dan The Man 4
News FBI investigates possible hack of Democratic Pa... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web