Trump reportedly hiring conspiracy th...

Trump reportedly hiring conspiracy theorist for his legal team

There are 23 comments on the SFGate story from Mar 19, 2018, titled Trump reportedly hiring conspiracy theorist for his legal team. In it, SFGate reports that:

President Donald Trump has stepped up his attacks on Robert Mueller 's investigation in recent days, and his lawyer even suggested that the probe should be shut down. And just in case the direction in which this whole thing is headed wasn't clear, Trump may soon hire a lawyer who has argued he is being framed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#9 Mar 20, 2018
Well, Trump likes to make up fake "alternate facts" and he is a poorly-educated moron who only reads the "National Enquirer", so claims of outlandish conspiracies, three-headed babies, alien abductions, bigfoot sightings, Trump's competence, celebrity scandals, and other fake news can be expected to be used in his defense to the charges of colluding with the Kremlin.

I mean, what else has he got?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#10 Mar 20, 2018
A President can NOT HIRE new adherents to their term.

If the person in Senate, administration, Cabinet REGARDLESS of title of JOb or assigned is terminated of duties, THAT SEAT AND JOB IS VACANT indefinitely for his Presidency. EMPTY.

HE and VP and Secretary have to perform ALL duties themselves BY LAW, if they cant suffice, they are charged in crimes of failing to report and hire in Military and Government override systems.

You people are making shi"" up as you go along. PATHETIC AND CIRMINAL INTENT WITH SELF PROFILING IGNORANCE BOTH ARE A HANEOUS CRIME REGARDLESS
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#11 Mar 20, 2018
I wonder who else Putin is going to make Trump hire?
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#12 Mar 21, 2018
Are the rumours that one of the Kardashian sisters is already being groomed to take over the post of Secretary of State from the already fed up Mike Pompeo true, or did I just make them up?

Hee hee.

In all seriousness, the offer is likely to go to Hulk Hogan.
Teabag America

United States

#13 Mar 21, 2018
Article posted on SFGate - FAKE NEWS & LIES - the usual..........yawn.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 21, 2018
Trump also noted that Obama congratulated Putin after the Russian's 2012 election, which at the time elicited some criticism. Yet the circumstances were different in several respects. Russia had yet to annex Crimea and further intervene in Ukraine, a U.S. ally, commit alleged atrocities in Syria and seek to disrupt U.S. elections.
Trump's reluctance this week to criticize Russia's widely disparaged election fits with a general shift in his foreign policy, away from America's longstanding efforts to promote democracy in other countries
bottlecap

Roseville, MI

#15 Mar 21, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
I wonder who else Putin is going to make Trump hire?
Apparently the dems hired Putin to SMEAR TRUMP, which he did giving Chris Steele the Russian dossier. And, for the life of me, I don't know what possessed the dems to give Putin 20% of the United States Uranium supply.
Retribaution

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Mar 21, 2018
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>

Apparently the dems hired Putin to SMEAR TRUMP, which he did giving Chris Steele the Russian dossier. And, for the life of me, I don't know what possessed the dems to give Putin 20% of the United States Uranium supply.
Robert Mueller already knew about Cambridge Analytica. Legal experts suspect he's building a RICO case, not only against President Trump, but against Don Jr., Kushner, Ivanka, and at least 4 members of Congress as well.

This will be HUGE!
And of course Glorious!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#17 Mar 22, 2018
Retribaution wrote:
<quoted text>

Robert Mueller already knew about Cambridge Analytica. Legal experts suspect he's building a RICO case, not only against President Trump, but against Don Jr., Kushner, Ivanka, and at least 4 members of Congress as well.

This will be HUGE!
And of course Glorious!
Great news!

I can't wait for the end of this disgusting circus clown and Kremlin puppet masquerading as POTUS!
ardith

Tampa, FL

#18 Mar 22, 2018
John Dowd quit, probably because trump hired his nut case lawyer. I admit when he hired the nut...I said, WHAT! But now the idea appeals to me. Nut case up against a normal, educated and sane lawyer, seems like more fun for the public.
OrangeJulius

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
Are the rumours that one of the Kardashian sisters is already being groomed to take over the post of Secretary of State from the already fed up Mike Pompeo true, or did I just make them up?

Hee hee.

In all seriousness, the offer is likely to go to Hulk Hogan.
Fake news! Hulk Hogan will be taking over as Secretary of Defense. You know, defense along the Rio Grande.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#20 Mar 22, 2018
OrangeJulius wrote:
<quoted text>

Fake news! Hulk Hogan will be taking over as Secretary of Defense. You know, defense along the Rio Grande.
Really? I thought Short Sleeve Sampson, the midget fake wrestler was getting that post from fake POTUS Corrupt Donald Trump!
darlingvixen

United States

#21 Mar 22, 2018
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently the dems hired Putin to SMEAR TRUMP, which he did giving Chris Steele the Russian dossier. And, for the life of me, I don't know what possessed the dems to give Putin 20% of the United States Uranium supply.
The dems hired putin? Hahahahahaha well thanks for the best laugh I’ve had in weeks.
just saying......

United States

#22 Mar 22, 2018
I have a suggestion. Instead of all these probes, investigations, firings, resignations, why doesn’t our unhinged Fuhrer resign and quit putting the American people through this! The common denominator in all the confusion is Donald J. Trump. If he resigns, then none of this embarrassment to our country would be necessary??????? Hmmmm......
Born in the USA

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2018
[QUOTE who="just saying......"]I have a suggestion. Instead of all these probes, investigations, firings, resignations, why doesn’t our unhinged Fuhrer resign and quit putting the American people through this! The common denominator in all the confusion is Donald J. Trump. If he resigns, then none of this embarrassment to our country would be necessary??????? Hmmmm......[/QUOTE]Why don't all Liberals just move to Canada like they promised to do ??......Ohhhh wait, Canada does not want you either.
just saying......

United States

#25 Mar 22, 2018
Sorry, that last comment was an insult to all Cretins, worldwide. I gave you people far too much credit. When a man is this paranoid, cannot find anyone to work for him, and replaces every opening with a political pundit, does that remind you of anyone in history????? Hmmmmm......... Inflation is going to skyrocket, along with interest rates, while the markets continue instability and sink. I guess, if you are those American businesses who stand to profit from the monopolies and higher prices, Trump is your man? As for those of us who are sick, need insurance, and have enough pride to still work, the Trump world is not so rosy.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#26 Mar 22, 2018
Born in the USA wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't all Liberals just move to Canada like they promised to do ??......Ohhhh wait, Canada does not want you either.
Why don't you and Corrupt Donald Trump just move to Moscow and ask Trump's boss Putin for asylum there?
just saying......

United States

#27 Mar 22, 2018
YOU CRETINS ARE DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE!!! Can none of you admit you were duped, or just plain stupid???? Every day brings a new insane policy, tweet, or comment from the man HIMSELF. Meanwhile, the Chinese, Russians, and North Koreans, as well as the whole Islamic world, are laughing and waiting for him to stop barking, and take the bait. This man is leading us down a path to destruction!
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#28 Mar 22, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Great news!

I can't wait for the end of this disgusting circus clown and Kremlin puppet masquerading as POTUS!
I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18,@AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor. I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend. There will be an official contact handover on 4/9.

New fresh scalp. McMaster ousted, Crazy Uncle Bolton on deck.

Mark it on your score-cards at home.
just saying......

United States

#29 Mar 22, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18,@AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor. I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend. There will be an official contact handover on 4/9.

New fresh scalp. McMaster ousted, Crazy Uncle Bolton on deck.

Mark it on your score-cards at home.
You are correct sir, yessss...... neeeeexxxxxtttt? Unbelievable. It would be funny, if this weren’t happening in the USA. The words escape me, America......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,828,553
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 10 min The Blood of Yeshua 1,019
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 27 min Lawrence Wolf 95
News Miss., Mo. senators seek answers on air ambulan... 31 min Corruption 26
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 35 min Lawrence Wolf 54
News Trump's land of delusion 35 min jtkluempers 6,053
News Republicans delay Kavanaugh vote for hearing on... 46 min JohnInLa 6