Would an assault weapons ban work?

Would an assault weapons ban work?

There are 3769 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Would an assault weapons ban work?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3707 Feb 8, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you. It is very obvious who and what barefoot2626 is. Any reply is a total waste of time and effort but
but Mailman will insist how much a waste of time it is to reply after I slap the snot out of him but his and his aliases will continue to reply.

Anyone want to bet he (and his aliases) will continue to insist post after post how it is a waste of time for anyone to reply?

Location hidden

#3708 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>where
au contraire wrote:
Liberals want to make pot leagal and tax it because ...
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Poor Dumbo: he can change his alias but he can't afford a free spellchecker...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Le Jimbo
Since: Nov 08

You will find that someone could have had a baby, with no witnesses, up to a year old and still get a leagal BC just by ...

Since: Oct 09

Westminster, CO

#3709 Feb 8, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
Apparently the government, who calls all 2nd Amendment people crazy, is preparing. Wonder why they are trying to ban the public's rights?
http://drudgegae.iavian.net/r...
And if you look further into it, our civilian police forces are equipping themselves with heavier and more sosphisicated weapons than even our active duty forces have. Bush and obama both have sent cities BILLIONS of dollars to equip and arm our local law inforcement agencies with truly "assault weapons", body armor, grenade launchers and armored vehicles. Why? Military Spy Drones are now flying over major metropolitan areas in the USA! Why?
We are not trusted to have a weapon to protect our families yet the same POS gun grabbers surround themselves and their families with very heavily armed people and none of the libtards see nothing wrong with this trend?!? Why?
We are seeing active duty military units conducting "drills" on population control all over the country in direct violation of the Constitution. What is more facinating, none of the "drill" participants have any type of unit indentification on. Why?
My friends still in the Army are telling me they are seeing ammo, equipment, fuel and repair part shortages right now and it has been going on for months yet BILLIONS of dollars are being sent to our civil law enforcement departments to arm up. Wake up people, something happening and most of you are either too stupid or too scared to admit it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3710 Feb 8, 2013
AntiMelting wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but also well armed.
Just not with facts, huh?:)

Location hidden

#3711 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant loony toon, you have provided proof when ask for it the last umpteen post.
Daily, Jimbo.

And I have to say I didn't know you were pretending the aliases weren't you for months, it was so obvious.

Location hidden

#3712 Feb 8, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say the need to buy a better quality gun! I would recommend a ruger or my favorite a sig sauer!
Anything you say, honey.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3713 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say, honey.
Like many righties, he's concerned this his "gun" is too small or of "poor quality."

I feel bad for 'em, really I do. A good shrink could probably help...:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3714 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many righties, he's concerned this his "gun" is too small or of "poor quality."
A good Shrink would do the Left good too especially for the ones that think everything is free.

Westminster, CO

#3715 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you or the other you bareass ever post about. Someone's dick in your face, someone's dick in your mouth, someone's dick in your ass, how big someone's dick is, how little someone's dick is. With all your posts on the subject, it would seem you are the one who is obsessed with or frightened of dicks! You may need some professional help!

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3716 Feb 8, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you. It is very obvious who and what barefoot2626 is. Any reply is a total waste of time and effort but it is quite sad that any group of people in this country could be as misguided, brainwashed and ugly as they are.
People that enlisted in Obama's army have their drones, workers and queens. All are mindless twits that care only that their free lifestyle be maintained, and they care less how that happens, who dies and who is encouraging acts of treason.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3717 Feb 8, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you or the other you bareass ever post about. Someone's dick in your face, someone's dick in your mouth, someone's dick in your ass, how big someone's dick is, how little someone's dick is. With all your posts on the subject, it would seem you are the one who is obsessed with or frightened of dicks! You may need some professional help!
No, that's usually you, au Spambo, the Delegate, and other right-wing asshats who spend their time cock-talking on here.

I didn't post any of the things you claim, so you're a self-confessed liar, too.

Are you another of Jimbo's many aliases, or just an ass?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#3718 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>People that enlisted in Obama's army have their drones, workers and queens. All are mindless twits that care only that their free lifestyle be maintained, and they care less how that happens, who dies and who is encouraging acts of treason.
Is Melmac just another troll like you, au Jimbo, or are you one and the same person?

You have so many IDs here, it's hard to keep track...:)

Westminster, CO

#3719 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Melmac just another troll like you, au Jimbo, or are you one and the same person?
You have so many IDs here, it's hard to keep track...:)
Hurry get on your tin foil hat!! We are all one and the same. I really hope you did not breed yet you moron!

au contraire

Location hidden

#3720 Feb 8, 2013
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry get on your tin foil hat!! We are all one and the same. I really hope you did not breed yet you moron!
We are lucky he only swallows a lot.

Location hidden

#3721 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
He cut out a picture in a magazine he didn't even buy, in a few days he'll claim to have three of them.

Location hidden

#3722 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>People that enlisted in Obama's army have their drones, workers and queens.
And you have your aliases...

about even number of both, it seems, eh, DUMBO?

Location hidden

#3723 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>We are lucky he only swallows a lot.
Stains on your shirt indicates many miss your mouth, Dumbo.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#3724 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stains on your shirt indicates many miss your mouth, Dumbo.
Got a thang for jizz don't ya sh1theel.....

au contraire

Location hidden

#3725 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have your aliases...
about even number of both, it seems, eh, DUMBO?
Well Orca, da proofs is ends da pudding.......and yu is fresh out.

Location hidden

#3726 Feb 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well Orca, da proofs
Posted, Dumbo.

Do you think anyone is fooled- anyone- here on Topix?

I would say "do you honestly think..."... but... you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Into The Night 58,807
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 213,066
News Donald Trumpa s bizarre California GOP conventi... 30 min Chilli J 27
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 31 min Old Surfer Dude 1,916
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min HILLARY 2016 222,693
News Donald Trump speaks in New York and Hillary Cli... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Clinton knocks Trump's lavish lifestyle 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 54
More from around the web