Roy Blunt: Missouri Senate Race Is Mo...

Roy Blunt: Missouri Senate Race Is More About Senate Majority Than Todd Akin

There are 40 comments on the Roll Call story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Roy Blunt: Missouri Senate Race Is More About Senate Majority Than Todd Akin. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Missouri GOP Sen. Roy Blunt today offered a lukewarm defense of his decision to campaign for embattled Senate nominee Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2012
I think anybody else would have been a candidate that clearly would have won, and Todd very well may win,” Blunt told CNN.“He’s on a ticket at a time when people look at a Senate that’s not doing its work, and the only way to change that is to change the majority in the Senate.”

When accused by co-panelist Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) of flip-flopping and now endorsing Akin’s candidacy, Blunt attempted to clarify:“What I said was that the national issues are big enough that we need to have a discussion of these issues rather than those that Todd managed to bring to the table.”

Typical teabagger.

PARTY before country.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Consider the teabagger nutjobs they've considered for president.

They shouldn't be within 10 miles of any position of power.

This includes dog catcher.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Consider the teabagger nutjobs they've considered for president.
They shouldn't be within 10 miles of any position of power.
This includes dog catcher.
You listen to too much gubmint news stations. It's obvious.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>You listen to too much gubmint news stations. It's obvious.
You're right I should listen to FOX and hear what the candidates MEANT to say (via everyone on FOX) rather than what they actually said.

Poor teabagger.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
I think anybody else would have been a candidate that clearly would have won, and Todd very well may win,” Blunt told CNN.“He’s on a ticket at a time when people look at a Senate that’s not doing its work, and the only way to change that is to change the majority in the Senate.”
When accused by co-panelist Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) of flip-flopping and now endorsing Akin’s candidacy, Blunt attempted to clarify:“What I said was that the national issues are big enough that we need to have a discussion of these issues rather than those that Todd managed to bring to the table.”
Typical teabagger.
PARTY before country.
Party before country. Power before principles. That's Teabag Nation..
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2012
How many times have we been told the non American President said this, but he really meant to say that? He was educated overseas, and cannot speak English that well. That is why he needed a teleprompter. You want to know Romney's plans, we want Obama to defend his record.
WVB

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
GOP wanted Akin to drop out, not the TeaParty. We know women who get pregnant from "rape" weren't really raped at all. They wanted it. I bet Claire McCaskill doesn't get pregnant when the Tea Party is done with her because she knows she deserves to lose after what she did.
WVB

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Mitt Romney gave 14 Million to charity in 2011. Obama gave $32 fitty for Pelosi to get warts removed.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2012
WVB wrote:
Mitt Romney gave 14 Million to charity in 2011. Obama gave $32 fitty for Pelosi to get warts removed.
And you donate cancer cells to America's spirit.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 30, 2012
WVB wrote:
GOP wanted Akin to drop out, not the TeaParty. We know women who get pregnant from "rape" weren't really raped at all. They wanted it. I bet Claire McCaskill doesn't get pregnant when the Tea Party is done with her because she knows she deserves to lose after what she did.
If it weren't for the fact that America accepts the sick and the mentally challlenged, you wouldn't be here.
WVB

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Sez you Larry. Face it. Tea Party owns America. You progressives lose again.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2012
WVB wrote:
Sez you Larry. Face it. Tea Party owns America. You progressives lose again.
Too bad there's no icon for "deranged".
WVB

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2012
I know you are but what am I?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 30, 2012
WVB wrote:
I know you are but what am I?
I was being kind in calling you deranged. It takes the blame away from you.
WVB

United States

#16 Sep 30, 2012
McCaskill's loss marks the end of the Demoncratic Party. Pelosi, Reid, and Obama have swung this nation far, far right. The GOP had better give us our props because you progressive crooks are next. Got Tea?
Gravediggers

United States

#17 Sep 30, 2012
It totally is the only reason to elect AKIN!

Control of the Senate...take it OUT of the Democrats hands.

REPEAL OBAMACARE = NO DEMOCRATS SENATORS

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Consider the teabagger nutjobs they've considered for president.
They shouldn't be within 10 miles of any position of power.
This includes dog catcher.
DNC: Romney will win...

Ryan: Obama running on division, distraction and distortion...

POLL: Romney leads Obama by 7 on economy...
----------
Unemployment Hits 20% In 7 Colorado Counties...
----------
Dollar Falls Most in Year...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Sep 30, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Party before country. Power before principles. That's Teabag Nation..
How does that work since they want smaller government, not bigger like you loons.
Cat74

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2012
The issues this election have nothing to do with same sex marriage, rape, road rage, or vote fraud. It is the economy, Stupid. We want Jobs, and real money, not monopoly money. And real leaders that listen to their voters. No more healthcare bills crammed down our throats in the middle of the night Christmas eve. This election will be over so fast, because people will be voting early.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 30, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How does that work since they want smaller government, not bigger like you loons.
Teabaggers want what they are told to want, in trying to collectively survive on a single brain cell. If they had minds of their own to begin with, they would have chosen coffee.
Lemon and sugar, Le Numbbo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BIBLE NEWS 1,395,407
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min HILLARY 2016 228,609
News West Virginia floods devastate 1,100 homes, man... 17 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 23 min Synque 1,357
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 32 min Trump and Ricky A... 29
News Clinton vows to appoint trade prosecutor to fig... 41 min SirPrize 5
News Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber overa 1 hr Joe 61
More from around the web