Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193132 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#207461 Oct 8, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post.
Very good post. You are one of the few who is intelligent here.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207462 Oct 8, 2012
[who="Pray for America"]Wake up America... we have a Marxist running the country. We have drug cartels running free into the US. And we have a federal government doing nothing about it.
WELL YOUR PRETTY MUCH RIGHT-THE LEFT WING MEDIA IS ENABLING MEXICOS CORRUPT POLITICIANS TO DIVIDE AND CONUQER AMERICANS AGAINST EACHT OTHER IN A MISDIRECTION SCAPEGOAT CAMPAIGN BLAMING AMERICANS FOR ALL MEXICOS PROBLEMS -AND MEXICOS CORRUPT TO THE FEDERAL LEVEL DISASTER HAS ALREADY ROOTED ITSELF IN THE SOUTHWEST THE SAME GUILLABLE TOOLBAGS THAT GAVE MEXICANS FREE CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANNA BE CALLED RACISTS ARE GETTING KICKED OUT
AS OREGON AND WASHINGTON STATE ARE FLOODED WITH RUNAWAY BRAINWASHED SOUTHWEST FOLKS STUMBLING UP HERE IN DRUNKEN DENIAL TO OUTRUN THEIR PROBLEMS AND DUMP THEM ON SOMEOEN ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF "PLAYING PRETEND" LIEK NOTHING HAPPENED AND ITS ALL ONE BIG JOKE -OOOPSY SORRY!

Location hidden

#207463 Oct 8, 2012
SHADOQW WALKER-YES MEXICO HAS BEEN LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH AMERICA SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING OF THEIR OWN EVERYWHERE THEY GO THEY SELF SABOTAGE DUE TO THEIR OWN GREED AND NEED FRO EXPANSION AND THEY WILL RUN CALIFORNIA INTO BANKRUPTCY ONE CITY AT A TIME AS WELL AS TEXAS AND ARIZONA SINCE THEY ONLY CREATE BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES EVERYWHERE THEY GO -UGH SOME PEOPLE1 WAKE UP MAN
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207464 Oct 8, 2012
Look who was back in town. The guy that says we need to go green, but burns more fuel than any president before him.

Talks about taxing the fatcats but can't stay away from the rich in L.A. Sort of makes you wonder if he's got a girl friend/s here.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_21725...

Obama leaves L.A. after star-studded fundraising swing

LOS ANGELES - About a half-hour behind schedule, President Barack Obama left Los Angeles today bound for Keene in Kern County for the establishment of the Cesar E. Chavez National Monument.
The president left the Beverly Hilton around 9 a.m., about 30 minutes later than scheduled, and was driven to Cheviot Hills Park, where he boarded the military Marine One helicopter for the short flight to Los Angeles International Airport.

“Natural selection created apes”

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#207465 Oct 8, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but where are your stats? Yeah, I don't see any facts, just some quotes from a children's movie. How weak.
Utah is 85% Mormon.
You don't find an
imbalance like that
in any other state in
the nation.
Do you think it's a coincidence?
Talk to someone from Utah.
They will tell you the state
is dominated by a Mormon legislature
and businesses are owned almost
exclusively by Mormons. They
rival the most powerful mafia
figures by using power, money
and intimidation to take over
an entire state. If that's the
kind of person you want in the
White House, I guess you really
don't care about our country and
it's future.
Next time, don't come to a gunfight
with a knife. Bring some stats
or go away.
All kidding aside. Are you fckng crazy?????
Even if any of those "weird" things were to be true.., Mormons are Americans with all the privileges and protections under the law.

Let me ask you another question? If in fact the State of Utah was made up of 85% Mormons, do you expect 85% of the legislature to be Southern Baptists?
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#207466 Oct 8, 2012
exwhore exwhore..... Mormons no longer dominate Utah. Ever been to the ski resorts here. Deer Valley is owned by Jews and run by Mexicans. You are not qualified to make judgement's about Mormons. The State has changed, they stat's now about 20% hispamic, laosian, vietnemese, chinese, somalian etc . etc.. And the Catholic Church here, has turned to Sanctuary status for illegal immigration, with the blessings of the Mormon Church... Where did you find this horseshit anyway XOXO? No I'm not Mormon.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#207467 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>All kidding aside. Are you fckng crazy?????
Even if any of those "weird" things were to be true.., Mormons are Americans with all the privileges and protections under the law.
Let me ask you another question? If in fact the State of Utah was made up of 85% Mormons, do you expect 85% of the legislature to be Southern Baptists?
I totally agree with you! There is no religious test regarding the presidency, or whatever things may be in thier private beliefs and practice.

In fact the founding fathers were extremely, vociferously AGAINST such a religious test or requirement.

In thier eyes, religon is a personal matter, between a man and god, not to worn on one's sleeve for appearance for votes or position or power!

This is not and will not be a theocracy. I could not agree with you more, bravo!

“too hard to handle”

Location hidden

#207468 Oct 8, 2012
ronnie wrote:
exwhore exwhore..... Mormons no longer dominate Utah. Ever been to the ski resorts here. Deer Valley is owned by Jews and run by Mexicans. You are not qualified to make judgement's about Mormons. The State has changed, they stat's now about 20% hispamic, laosian, vietnemese, chinese, somalian etc . etc.. And the Catholic Church here, has turned to Sanctuary status for illegal immigration, with the blessings of the Mormon Church... Where did you find this horseshit anyway XOXO? No I'm not Mormon.
What a racist, bigoted, assinine thing to say!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#207469 Oct 8, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>All kidding aside. Are you fckng crazy?????
I actually agree with you.(wow)

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#207470 Oct 9, 2012
ronnie wrote:
The last time I visited California, we went to the Universal City Walk and have always seen hundreds of Americans, including all Nationalities. We were literally shocked, to see no one their. We saw only a handful of people, most Latino, speaking Spanish, so loudly we could barely talk, in a Restaurant at City walk.I left California with a horrible sense of loss. The over whelming feeling, what the hell. Where are the leaders of this Country? Don't they see the change.? What's worse, the States that have been ruined and over-run are the Beautiful ones. The Pearls of our Nation or they were. And like they've stated many times. We've taken over the southwest, without firing a shot. Well they handed a us worse than that, bomb's..... The complete desecration of California. Miami, Florida, Chicago and New York. I agree, and hope someone in our Government will stop the madness.
Ha! I don't know about the other states but I know for a fact that Florida and Miami which is a city in Florida is doing fine.

Location hidden

#207472 Oct 10, 2012
SUPERWILLY-RACIST BIGOTED THING TO SAY ? WOW SOME OF THAT KOOLAID SENT FROM MEXICO WITH THAT SPECIAL SAUCE IN THE TACOS!! IS THAT WHY HALF THE SOUTHWEST IS FLEEING IN THEIR OWN DENIAL AND BRAINWASHED DELUSIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO PROGRESSIVE? LEAVING ONE STATE AFTER THE NEXT FOR THE MEXICANS TO RUN INTO BANKRUPTCY -WHILE THEY GO PLAY PRETEND LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN AND PAT THEMSELVES ON THE BACK FOR BEING SUCH AN IDEOLOGICAL ENTITLED CHARLATAN TOOLBAG-WHO DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY LIVE WITH THEIR OWN IDEALS? AND DUMP THE MESS OFF ON EVERYONE ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF ? YEAH THEY LEARNED A LOT FROM MEXICOS SUCCESS-THEN THE MEXICANS KICKED EM OUT1 GENIUS!

Location hidden

#207473 Oct 10, 2012
SUPERWILLY-SPEAKING OF "FREEDUMB"

AND THE MASSIVE EXODUS OF BRAINWASHED FROM THE SOUTHWEST-WHO ARE WALKING TALKING CONTRADICTIONS
WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO SCAPEGOATING AMERICA FOR ALL MEXICOS PROBLEMS
TYRANNY IS FREEDOM
AMERICA IS CORRUPT
AMERICA IS EVIL
AMERICA NEEDS TO REFORM ITS IMMIGRATION SYSTEM
(albeit to cater to mexico only-since there is nothign wrong with our immigration system people come here every day from other countries an theres never any whining about reform or racial profiling is there?)
IF MEXICO CAN ABOLISH AMERICAS IMMIGRATION SYSTEM LIKE THEY HAVE VIA BIAS MISIDRECTION IN THE MEDIA LIKE THEY HAVE IN THE SOUTHWEST WHERE THEY ARE THE MAJORITY ALREADY THEY CAN DIVIDE AND CONQUER AMERICANS AND NOOONE WILL EVER BLAME MEXICO

Location hidden

#207474 Oct 10, 2012
SUPERWILLY-SIMPLY PUT THIS SCENARIO
AMERICA IS LIKE TWO GUYS FIGHTING OVER A CHICK (MEXICA)AND SHE COULD CARE LESS SHE WILL GIGGLE AND WATCH THEN RIDE HER "TROJAN BURRO" RIGHT PAST THEM AND TAKE WHAT SHE WANTS! JUST AS THEY ARE NOW!
Priest

Tulsa, OK

#207475 Oct 10, 2012
@orkin33
Lose the caps, dcikhead.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#207477 Oct 10, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist, bigoted, assinine thing to say!
If you had taken time to read XOXO's post, I was simply replying to her racism against the Mormon Church. There is Cultural diversity everywhere, and if legal, very well received. But illegal immigration is this forum. did you know that? STFU
Agnostic

Dallas, TX

#207478 Oct 10, 2012
Shadow Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
All they do is say they're mexican and have wet backs, therefore they crossed the river illegally, have no money, no job and want their young as well as themselves to be 'adapted' into our country, and with obammy's blessing, they will find themselves a 'citizen' of the US, therefore eligible to vote.
What would you prefer they do?
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#207479 Oct 10, 2012
Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>What would you prefer they do?
Stay home and apply for a visa to enter the U.S. legally?
Agnostic

Dallas, TX

#207480 Oct 10, 2012
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Stay home and apply for a visa to enter the U.S. legally?
Thats sound about right, I agree with you. There is a right way and a wrong way.
Mario

Dallas, TX

#207481 Oct 10, 2012
Viva Mexico, we will take back the southwest VIVA Azatlan! Andale! Andale...pinche gringos, you mfs keep working and keep paying your taxes in the meantime, I will continue having my children at your expense as we continue the invasion through demographic warfare. We will replace the current government with hispanic Americans in their place. You may be able to deport me and my senora, but my children are American born and the replacement rate is fairly rapid at this point. Im teaching my hijos to learn and adapt to the American culture so the gringos and the negros will be replaced with pure hispanics. Eat your corazon (heart) out effers!

“too hard to handle”

Location hidden

#207482 Oct 10, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>If you had taken time to read XOXO's post, I was simply replying to her racism against the Mormon Church. There is Cultural diversity everywhere, and if legal, very well received. But illegal immigration is this forum. did you know that? STFU
Yes I did read the post you responded to.

So you have to point out that "Jews" own land in Utah?
"...Deer Valley is owned by Jews..."

What do you hve against "jews"?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but american citizens can own land, even if they are, as you put it, also "jews".

I believe as you apparently do, that Utah is more diverse than XOXO believes. Kudos for that, but lay off the jews, as american citizens they can own land and conduct business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 1 min Cordwainer Trout 33
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting 1 min DR X 26
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min District 1 225,463
News Obama vetoes 9/11 bill; possible override by Co... 2 min Le Jimbo 45
News Study finds 20M would lose health coverage unde... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 51
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Too Funny 61,468
News GfK poll shows voter distaste for Putin-style l... 11 min Cordwainer Trout 4
More from around the web