Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wedn...

Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

There are 799 comments on the The Daily Record story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

Ocean56

AOL

#316 Oct 3, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
And you are burlap.
lol It's hilarious when these fundie nutjobs can't even spell their IMAGINARY characters' names correctly, isn't it?

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#317 Oct 3, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol It's hilarious when these fundie nutjobs can't even spell their IMAGINARY characters' names correctly, isn't it?
i am still laughing!

I always liked satin!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#318 Oct 3, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you were outta luck when it comes to brains. I like the way you twist stuff around but it doesn't work. Read what I posted and try again.
You told us the human heart started beating with 24 hours of fertilization.

Try again.

Location hidden

#319 Oct 3, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are satin. Abortion is murder and I hope the good lord hammers you all real good.
I had a choice- stain or semigloss.

I went with semi-gloss.

You do not have a grasp of the FACTs, e.g., your heart beat comment.

The cells of the human fetus that becomes the heart starts moving blood at three weeks, when the fetus is 1/17th of an inch long.

Do you do any woodwork?

Do you know how small 1/17th of an inch is?

PS: As far as the Christian bible is concerned, life begins at BIRTH. Not a minute before.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#320 Oct 3, 2012
Education is a must in any decision we make as human's , for Christain's there is only the right decision, God's .. Ignore the trolls .. Do not feed the Trolls .. These trolls go all over topix far and wide and cause trouble .. Their main goal is causing trouble .. they follow each other .. pass their post on by .. The bible does not say that a woman is pregnant .. the bible states that she is with child .. the bible does not state that she is with a cell .. the bible again .. with child.. Do your own research .. educate yourself ..

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#321 Oct 3, 2012
LINK wrote:
Education is a must in any decision we make as human's , for Christain's there is only the right decision, God's .. Ignore the trolls .. Do not feed the Trolls .. These trolls go all over topix far and wide and cause trouble .. Their main goal is causing trouble .. they follow each other .. pass their post on by .. The bible does not say that a woman is pregnant .. the bible states that she is with child .. the bible does not state that she is with a cell .. the bible again .. with child.. Do your own research .. educate yourself ..
WOW, someone whacked you good and hard on the head with the bible, so hard you have no concept of reality. Here are some enlightening babble quotes, let me know if you would like me to post more for your reading pleasure:

Genesis 3:16 - Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Hosea 9:14
Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

Hosea 9:16
Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

Exodus 21:22-25 - If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]

Location hidden

#322 Oct 3, 2012
LINK wrote:
The bible does not say that a woman is pregnant
Because the bible was written by men and men considered the word "pregnant" to be obscene.

Like the word menstruation...

I am pretty sure women menstruated and got pregnant when the bible was first translated in to English.
Ocean56

AOL

#323 Oct 4, 2012
LINK wrote:
I'm wondering what kind of "school" you got your so-called "education" in, given the fact that you can't even write a coherent sentence.

You're right that education IS a must. I'm so grateful that I got MY education in a REAL school, not some version of "fundie academy."
Ocean56

AOL

#324 Oct 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
Because the bible was written by men and men considered the word "pregnant" to be obscene.
I am pretty sure women menstruated and got pregnant when the bible was first translated in to English.
lol Let's not forget that religionist kooks who insist that "sex is only for procreation" and other such nonsense consider masturbation to be another "sin" too.

The LAST book I would rely on for real facts and information is the bible. To me, it's nothing more than faith-based FICTION.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#325 Oct 4, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering what kind of "school" you got your so-called "education" in, given the fact that you can't even write a coherent sentence.
You're right that education IS a must. I'm so grateful that I got MY education in a REAL school, not some version of "fundie academy."
Well, wherever you got your "education" you should ask for a refund because you're an idiot. But then I strongly suspect you're just not very bright in which case nothing much can be done. You can't fix stupid.
Ocean56

AOL

#326 Oct 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
Well, wherever you got your "education" you should ask for a refund because you're an idiot. But then I strongly suspect you're just not very bright in which case nothing much can be done. You can't fix stupid.
Oh, I know I'm far MORE educated than you, goofy. You prove your idiocy every time you post here, but thanks for providing yet another example of it.

As far as I'M concerned, the stupid ones are anti-choice imbeciles who "think" like you. Smart women like me can spot the stupid ones a mile away.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#327 Oct 4, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know I'm far MORE educated than you, goofy. You prove your idiocy every time you post here, but thanks for providing yet another example of it.
As far as I'M concerned, the stupid ones are anti-choice imbeciles who "think" like you. Smart women like me can spot the stupid ones a mile away.
BLAH,BLAH,FART,BLAH,SNORT,BLAH ,BLAH,FART,FART........sad, bitter middle aged broads, nobody cares.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#328 Oct 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH,BLAH,FART,BLAH,SNORT,BLAH ,BLAH,FART,FART........sad, bitter middle aged broads, nobody cares.
Apparently you do, or you wouldn't keep replying to her.
the rest of us

United States

#329 Oct 4, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do, or you wouldn't keep replying to her.
You are so right. To be honest, this is the only way I get to interact with beautiful, intelligent, amazing women. I taunt them on here just so they write back to me.

I guess its obvious that I'm inadequate and have serious personal discharge odor issues. People cross the street when I am upwind of them. They point and laugh at me, also.

Can I have your phone number? Just to talk! No funny business. I can't remember the last time someone of the female persuasion spoke to me. I used to dial numbers I knew were disconnected and have little convos with the recorded woman. I wonder why she never called me back?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#331 Oct 4, 2012
LINK wrote:
You tout education, but base everything you think and believe on the Bible. Why so ignorant, so inconsistent?

Face it, ignorance is bliss if you're a "Christain." LOL

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#332 Oct 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. To be honest, this is the only way I get to interact with beautiful, intelligent, amazing women. I taunt them on here just so they write back to me.
I guess its obvious that I'm inadequate and have serious personal discharge odor issues. People cross the street when I am upwind of them. They point and laugh at me, also.
Can I have your phone number? Just to talk! No funny business. I can't remember the last time someone of the female persuasion spoke to me. I used to dial numbers I knew were disconnected and have little convos with the recorded woman. I wonder why she never called me back?
Thank you New York!:)

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#333 Oct 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes, the women did menstruate I believe they called them "issues/sickness/unclean " and these "issues/sickness/unclean " were icky to the big brave men. So the big brave men confined them for 7 days till they were not icky anymore.

Same thing for childbirth only there you were extra icky if you had a female child.

Leviticus 15:19-30
And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.

leviticus Chapter 12: Tell the Israelites: When a woman has a child, giving birth to a boy, she shall be unclean* for seven days, with the same uncleanness as during her menstrual period.a
On the eighth day, the flesh of the boy’s foreskin shall be circumcised,* b
and then she shall spend thirty-three days more in a state of blood purity; she shall not touch anything sacred nor enter the sanctuary till the days of her purification are fulfilled.
If she gives birth to a girl, for fourteen days she shall be as unclean as during her menstrual period, after which she shall spend sixty-six days* in a state of blood purity.

* When the days of her purification for a son or for a daughter are fulfilled,c she shall bring to the priest at the entrance of the tent of meeting a yearling lamb for a burnt offering and a pigeon or a turtledove for a purification offering.

I just LOVE Leviticus! The male god is such a hoot!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#334 Oct 4, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you New York!:)
Another dumb, bitter middle aged broad that you might be able to dominate....LOLOLOL!
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#335 Oct 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess its obvious that I'm inadequate and have serious personal ....BLAH,BLAH,FART,BLAH,FART,B LAH,SNORT.....
You need to contact gorgana offline and join her group. But be forewarned, she is the dominatrix and you will NOT get to wear the strap-on. You will be on the receiving end only. And you will do what she says or she'll beat the crap out of you.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#336 Oct 4, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will do what she says or she'll beat the crap out of you.
AH!!

Mommy issues.

Can't say I blame her.

I can hear her yelling now "get out of my basement you 45 year old worthless lowlife scum, should have kept the afterbirth and tossed you"!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP victory lap after Georgia election win will... 2 min spud 96
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min NTMD8OR 274,626
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,548,259
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 1 hr Wondering 32
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 hr District10 1,034
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 241,574
News Democrats reel from another special election lo... 3 hr Geezer 5
More from around the web