Logan County Farmers Market receives ...

Logan County Farmers Market receives large federal grant

There are 58 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Logan County Farmers Market receives large federal grant. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

New federal resources will help farmers expand markets and increase access to fresh, healthy, locally-grown foods in Logan County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27 Sep 22, 2012
animal control wrote:
bamma yankee....Baby.....?....google a god dam amish who pays into social security.....?....then click on: Amish exemption obamaha care.....!
thin go to birmingham and learn-up on their $4.5 Billion $$$$$largest municipal bankruptcy...?....how are those fugly honda ridgeline sales doin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OYFgvCgPVyMXX
no charge
Birmingham's debt is $427 Million, not $4 Billion.

It's on a par with the 3 California cities that declared bankruptcy.

I drive a Silverado. I neither know, or care, about Honda sales.

BTW, Obama and all the Congressmen and women are exempt from Obamacare too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 22, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Employment taxes. Argue it with the IRS.
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesse...
The IRS didn't come here trying to cause trouble, well, not today anyway,...but you did.

Go back home, Bama.

Location hidden

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS didn't come here trying to cause trouble, well, not today anyway,...but you did.
Go back home, Bama.
Nope. I live to stir the pot, though I will admit, sometimes it really isn't much of a challenge.

Location hidden

#33 Sep 22, 2012
D0N W S0UTH wrote:
<quoted text>
okay 47%er
News flash, SFB.... I'm retired, spent 45 years in the workforce and am living very comfortably on my employer / employee funded pension. No government handouts here.

I pay my taxes too.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#34 Sep 22, 2012
&fe ature=related

romney/ryan
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#35 Sep 23, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash, SFB.... I'm retired, spent 45 years in the workforce and am living very comfortably on my employer / employee funded pension. No government handouts here.
I pay my taxes too.
Sounds like a govt employee retiree, no SS. It that's the case we gave you 45+ years of hand outs.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#37 Sep 23, 2012
animal control wrote:
the timing and everything considered: This is a clear-cut case of cash for votes......Baby!
Bribery is an act of implying money or gift giving that alters the behavior of the recipient.
Forms of bribery: Expectations of when a monetary transaction is appropriate can differ from place to place...
no charge
Herze watt their sayin', on PKO:
Barry Woods · Sidney High School substitute teacher, golf coach, custodian, and bus driver...wife is a school cook and assistant to the assistant superentindet (her dad,) Sidney, Ohio

my man Sherrod Brown. he has my vote..
animal control

Marysville, OH

#38 Sep 23, 2012
PKO commenter Barry Woods · Sidney High School substitute teacher, golf coach, custodian, and bus driver...wife is a school cook and assistant to the assistant superentindet (her dad,) Sidney, Ohio...

when heze not on f-book post paddin' w/the students his intrest/friends inclue, but not limited to:

Sherrod Brown, Cracked.com , Anthony Weiner, The 13 Countries That Control the World’s Gold, Arch City Army, Jon Stewart, Media Matters for America, Clarence Dupnik is my Hero, Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia, Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court, Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years, The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009: a $789 billion economic stimulus plan, Extended Benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees, Cut prescription drug cost for medicare recipients by 50%, Expanded hate crime law in the US to include sexual orientation through the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Significantly expanded Pell grants, which help low-income students pay for college, Increased funding for national parks and forests by 10%, Significantly increased funding for the Violence Against Women Act, Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals, Require health insurance plans to disclose how much of the premium actually goes to patient care,?q=Health Care Reform Bill, allowing children to remain covered by their parents' insurance until the age of 26, Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition, Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers, Increased minority access to capital, WTF has Obama done so far?, Dear SNL, Please Let Buddy the Elf Host the 2010 SNL Christmas Special, When i was little i had a huge imagination. now i cant even make up a story for english class, Tabasco, Ashley Wise Photography, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken (FRFC Springfield, Inc.), U.S. Census Bureau, The Huffington Post, Oh-No! Art, Bill Maher, Boocoo Auctions, Crooks and Liars, Michael Moore, Cullman Farm City, Rachel Lynn Photography 4U, Madden NFL Superstars, Team Betty, Chippewa Boots, Asperger's Awareness Community, Danielle Colby Cushman, American Pickers, TouchOfModern, Yellow Springs, OH, Subway, Daily Kos, Barack Obama, Tell Boehner: Stop Spending Tax Dollars Defending DOMA, Lulu's Auto Supply INC., Nichole Corley- Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, Stand Up for Health Care, Medicare Action Center, Prosecute the killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Oberfields LLC, Dunham's Sporting Goods, Democrats, PETITION: Support President Obama's Budget, Anonymous, Political.com , Aloft Hotels, Wanted Elf, GE T145 14MP Digital Camera, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree shared by Joel White, Elite Poker Challenge, The Bicycle Museum of America, Johnsons baby, h.h. gregg, Invite Friends and you can ALL WIN: HP EliteBook 2560p Notebook PCs, Let's Trade, The Zeitgeist Movement Global, Help write the progressive Contract for the American Dream, DROP FOX, Peace | Love | Science, The BodyShop at Steve Austins, The Columbus Free Press, Reversed 'global gag rule', allowing US aid to go to organizations regardless of whether they provide abortions, Week2 TigerDirect's CRAVE a Tablet Sweepstakes, Dita Von Teese, Don't put the economy at risk to protect tax breaks for billionaires, Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack, Re-Elect President Barack Obama in 2012, Bellefontaine Examiner, The Columbus Dispatch,..

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#39 Sep 23, 2012
PKO commenter Barry Woods · Sidney High School substitute teacher, golf coach, custodian, and bus driver...wife is a school cook and assistant to the assistant superentindet (her dad,) Sidney, Ohio

his f-book likes not including or limited to the student bodies:

Sherrod Brown, WPKO & WBLL Radio, Slickdeals, Vizio, TigerDirect.com , ProgressOhio, Mettler Toledo, Sidney, Ohio, Cracked.com , Anthony Weiner, The 13 Countries That Control the World’s Gold, Arch City Army, Jon Stewart, Media Matters for America, Clarence Dupnik is my Hero, Kohl's, Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia, Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court, Voluntary disclosure of White House visitors for the first time in US history, Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years, The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009: a $789 billion economic stimulus plan, Extended Benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees, Cut prescription drug cost for medicare recipients by 50%, Expanded hate crime law in the US to include sexual orientation through the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Significantly expanded Pell grants, which help low-income students pay for college, Increased funding for national parks and forests by 10%, Significantly increased funding for the Violence Against Women Act, Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals, Require health insurance plans to disclose how much of the premium actually goes to patient care,?q=Health Care Reform Bill, allowing children to remain covered by their parents' insurance until the age of 26, Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition, Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers, Increased minority access to capital, WTF has Obama done so far?, Dear SNL, Please Let Buddy the Elf Host the 2010 SNL Christmas Special, When i was little i had a huge imagination. now i cant even make up a story for english class, Tabasco, Ashley Wise Photography, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken (FRFC Springfield, Inc.), U.S. Census Bureau, The Huffington Post, Oh-No! Art, Bill Maher, Boocoo Auctions, Crooks and Liars, Michael Moore, Cullman Farm City, Rachel Lynn Photography 4U, Madden NFL Superstars, Team Betty, Chippewa Boots, Asperger's Awareness Community, Danielle Colby Cushman, American Pickers, TouchOfModern, Yellow Springs, OH, Subway, Daily Kos, Barack Obama, Tell Boehner: Stop Spending Tax Dollars Defending DOMA, Lulu's Auto Supply INC., Nichole Corley- Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, Stand Up for Health Care, Medicare Action Center, Prosecute the killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Oberfields LLC, Dunham's Sporting Goods, Democrats, PETITION: Support President Obama's Budget, Anonymous, Political.com , Aloft Hotels, Wanted Elf, GE T145 14MP Digital Camera, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree shared by Joel White, Elite Poker Challenge, The Bicycle Museum of America, Johnsons baby, h.h. gregg, Invite Friends and you can ALL WIN: HP EliteBook 2560p Notebook PCs, Let's Trade, The Zeitgeist Movement Global, Help write the progressive Contract for the American Dream, DROP FOX, Peace | Love | Science, The BodyShop at Steve Austins, The Columbus Free Press, Reversed 'global gag rule', allowing US aid to go to organizations regardless of whether they provide abortions, Week2 TigerDirect's CRAVE a Tablet Sweepstakes, Dita Von Teese, Don't put the economy at risk to protect tax breaks for billionaires, Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack, Re-Elect President Barack Obama in 2012, Bellefontaine Examiner, The Columbus Dispatch, HuffPost Sports, CREDO Mobile, Groupon Knoxville,

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#40 Sep 23, 2012
Anthony Weiner, On May 27, 2011, Weiner sent a link to a sexually suggestive photograph of himself via his public Twitter account to an adult woman who was following him on Twitter.

After several days of denying he had posted the image, Weiner held a press conference at which he admitted he had, "exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years".

Clarence Dupnik

Dupnik was appointed Sheriff of Pima County, Arizona, in February 1980.

Dupnik was a vocal opponent of Arizona's anti-illegal immigrant bill SB 1070. In April 2010, Dupnik used drastic language to criticize the law, calling it "racist," "disgusting" and "stupid" as well as unessential.

Dupnik's office was responsible for security of the 2011 Tucson shootings.

Cullman Alabama Farm City

http://cullmanfarmcity.org/

no charge

animal control

Marysville, OH

#41 Sep 23, 2012
JEFFERSON COUNTY ALABAMA BANKRUPTCY

The county, which includes the city of Birmingham, is drowning under $4 billion in debt, the legacy of a big sewer project and corrupt financial dealings that sent 17 people to prison.

the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history

In Alabama, a County That Fell Off the Financial Cliff

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/19/business/je...

Here and there, new projects have sprouted up as if nothing has happened, the police department bought 30 new Chevy Tahoes last year and sold a few of its old ones to Sheriff Hale.

no charge
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#42 Sep 23, 2012
R U dewing a Don W impersonation dis moanin, AC?

Location hidden

#43 Sep 23, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a govt employee retiree, no SS. It that's the case we gave you 45+ years of hand outs.
Wrong.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#44 Sep 23, 2012
Transient Allegedly Assaults Multi-Racial Family Near Farmer's Market.

A 48-year-old transient is being held on hate crime charges for allegedly assaulting a multi-racial couple and injuring one of their small children.

The mixed-race husband and wife were pushing their two children, a 3-year-old and a 20-month-old, in a stroller down near the farmer's market around 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 19 when Hosea Matavao reportedly yelled a racial epithet at the family, a spokesman for the district attorney said.

The woman asked Matavo to repeat what he had said, and he responded by hitting her in the face. The husband tried to protect his wife but was also punched in the face.

no charge
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#45 Sep 23, 2012
animal control wrote:
PKO commenter Barry Woods · Sidney High School substitute teacher, golf coach, custodian, and bus driver...wife is a school cook and assistant to the assistant superentindet (her dad,) Sidney, Ohio
his f-book likes not including or limited to the student bodies:
Sherrod Brown, WPKO & WBLL Radio, Slickdeals, Vizio, TigerDirect.com , ProgressOhio, Mettler Toledo, Sidney, Ohio, Cracked.com , Anthony Weiner, The 13 Countries That Control the World’s Gold, Arch City Army, Jon Stewart, Media Matters for America, Clarence Dupnik is my Hero, Kohl's, Signed New START Treaty - nuclear arms reduction pact with Russia, Appointed first Latina to the US Supreme Court, Voluntary disclosure of White House visitors for the first time in US history, Created more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years, The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009: a $789 billion economic stimulus plan, Extended Benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees, Cut prescription drug cost for medicare recipients by 50%, Expanded hate crime law in the US to include sexual orientation through the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, Significantly expanded Pell grants, which help low-income students pay for college, Increased funding for national parks and forests by 10%, Significantly increased funding for the Violence Against Women Act, Added 4.6 billion USD to the Veterans Administration budget to recruit and retain more mental health professionals, Require health insurance plans to disclose how much of the premium actually goes to patient care,?q=Health Care Reform Bill, allowing children to remain covered by their parents' insurance until the age of 26, Health Care Reform Bill, preventing insurance companies from denying insurance because of a pre-existing condition, Established Credit Card Bill of Rights, preventing credit card companies from imposing arbitrary rate increases on customers, Increased minority access to capital, WTF has Obama done so far?, Dear SNL, Please Let Buddy the Elf Host the 2010 SNL Christmas Special, When i was little i had a huge imagination. now i cant even make up a story for english class, Tabasco, Ashley Wise Photography, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken (FRFC Springfield, Inc.), U.S. Census Bureau, The Huffington Post, Oh-No! Art, Bill Maher, Boocoo Auctions, Crooks and Liars, Michael Moore, Cullman Farm City, Rachel Lynn Photography 4U, Madden NFL Superstars, Team Betty, Chippewa Boots, Asperger's Awareness Community, Danielle Colby Cushman, American Pickers, TouchOfModern, Yellow Springs, OH, Subway, Daily Kos, Barack Obama, Tell Boehner: Stop Spending Tax Dollars Defending DOMA, Lulu's Auto Supply INC., Nichole Corley- Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, Stand Up for Health Care, Medicare Action Center, Prosecute the killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Oberfields LLC, Dunham's Sporting Goods, Democrats, PETITION: Support President Obama's Budget, Anonymous, Political.com , Aloft Hotels, Wanted Elf, GE T145 14MP Digital Camera, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree shared by Joel White, Elite Poker Challenge, The Bicycle Museum of America, Johnsons baby, h.h. gregg, Invite Friends and you can ALL WIN: HP EliteBook 2560p Notebook PCs, Let's Trade, The Zeitgeist Movement Global, Help write the progressive Contract for the American Dream, DROP FOX, Peace | Love | Science, The BodyShop at Steve Austins, The Columbus Free Press, Reversed 'global gag rule', allowing US aid to go to organizations regardless of whether they provide abortions, Week2 TigerDirect's CRAVE a Tablet Sweepstakes, Dita Von Teese, Don't put the economy at risk to protect tax breaks for billionaires, Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack, Re-Elect President Barack Obama in 2012, Bellefontaine Examiner, The Columbus Dispatch, HuffPost Sports, CREDO Mobile, Groupon Knoxville,
no charge
Man, this stick is dripping with oil.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#46 Sep 23, 2012
Dita Von Teese
is an American burlesque dancer and was once married to Marilyn Manson, she has also spoken of several lesbian experiences.

Von Teese appeared on a number of fetish magazine covers, including Bizarre and Marquis. It was around this time when she appeared on the cover of Midori's book, The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage.

Von Teese was featured in Playboy in 1999, 2001 and 2002, with a cover-featured pictorial in 2002.

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#47 Sep 23, 2012
Significantly expanded Pell grants

Tell Boehner: Stop Spending Tax Dollars Defending DOMA.

Even worse, they're using DOMA to try to deny benefits to the spouses of gay and lesbians.

Danielle Colby-Cushman
is an American burlesque dancer

http://www.clickceleb.com/pictures/10000/9384...

Johnsons baby

http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/
animal control

Marysville, OH

#48 Sep 23, 2012
Heres barry woods f-book television likes:

WBNS-10TV - Columbus, Ohio
Breaking Bad
Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell
The Rachel Maddow Show

Rachel Anne Maddow is openly gay and hosts a nightly television show.

Maddow lives in Manhattan with her partner, artist Susan Mikula. The couple met in 1999, when Mikula hired Maddow to do yard work at her home.

Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell is an American stand up comedy television series. Walter Kamau Bell is an African-American stand-up comic. Prominent within the San Francisco stand-up comedy scene.

In addition to visiting seven of the Occupy Wall Street encampments, he crossed the border in Arizona with immigration rights groups Culturestrike and Puente, marched with striking hotel workers in Chicago, went to a Mosque in Michigan, touched the levee in the lower 9th ward in New Orleans, and hung out with street artists against oil pipelines in DC.

Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student.

no charge
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#49 Sep 23, 2012
animal control wrote:
Heres barry woods f-book television likes:
WBNS-10TV - Columbus, Ohio
Breaking Bad
Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell
The Rachel Maddow Show
Rachel Anne Maddow is openly gay and hosts a nightly television show.
Maddow lives in Manhattan with her partner, artist Susan Mikula. The couple met in 1999, when Mikula hired Maddow to do yard work at her home.
Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell is an American stand up comedy television series. Walter Kamau Bell is an African-American stand-up comic. Prominent within the San Francisco stand-up comedy scene.
In addition to visiting seven of the Occupy Wall Street encampments, he crossed the border in Arizona with immigration rights groups Culturestrike and Puente, marched with striking hotel workers in Chicago, went to a Mosque in Michigan, touched the levee in the lower 9th ward in New Orleans, and hung out with street artists against oil pipelines in DC.
Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student.
no charge
I have no idea why I even read all of this or what it pertains to farmers market.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#50 Sep 23, 2012
sherrod iz a eagle....Baby!

http://cdn.rollcall.com/media/newspics/brown0...

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,262,714
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min IND 189,825
News What abortion is: Getting past the spin 19 min cpeter1313 98
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 25 min goonsquad 5
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 26 min goonsquad 177
News Planned Parenthood Video Refuels GOP's Abortion... 35 min Emily Latella 51
News Feds accuse Philadelphia congressman Fattah of ... 44 min goonsquad 4
More from around the web