Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr...

Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. takes medical leave of absence for exhaustion

There are 35 comments on the KNUS-AM Aurora story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. takes medical leave of absence for exhaustion. In it, KNUS-AM Aurora reports that:

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNUS-AM Aurora.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

#22 Jun 27, 2012
Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. takes medical leave of absence for exhaustion

GET SOME SLEEP
Tainted Justice

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2012
Is what the whole judicial system is in America!!!! The obamas is sending the message that it is ok to engage in criminal behavior. Jr has followed this.example !!
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#24 Jun 27, 2012
Tainted Justice wrote:
Is what the whole judicial system is in America!!!! The obamas is sending the message that it is ok to engage in criminal behavior. Jr has followed this.example !!
Chicago has taught Blago, Obama & Jackson how political 'business' <monkey-business> works.

The Chicago MACHINE.

And Chicago Mayor and former Obama-man, Rahm Emanual is now taking it to an even higher level !! <changing gun laws, forcing teachers work longer days, allowing street vendors to cook on their trucks (causing losses to local businesses), relaxing marijuana laws to just getting a ticket, cutting back on police budgets while MURDERS keep rising, taking $1Million out of health services to hire former GANG MEMBERS to patrol the streets!!! >

It's just CRAZY !!!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#25 Jun 27, 2012
I would not fathom a guess as to what a typical democrat is.

A liberal tree hugging double standard bearing idiot is not a typical democrat.

People who deny the existence of a God claim that evolution is how we got here. In claiming evolution they attempt to teach you that live began as a single cell yet they deny a single cell life if it is in the womb of a human. Still not a typical liberal ?

How about the masses of people that believe they deserve the fruits of another person? People who refuse to work and demand that those who do are somehow obliged to provide for them? Raise taxes on the rich to pay for teachers and firefighters and policeman yet demand that these services provided by the rich be offered to them also. People who believe their fair share is only fair if they do not have to contribute it. That mindset is a typical liberal.

The great insane Hussein Obama.... His secretary paid more in taxes than he did.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#26 Jun 27, 2012
carey529 wrote:
damn, put a D after your name and the media covers for you...add being black, and the media lies for you.
exhaustion, my ass!
fck jjj, and his daddy!
Why kick the man when he's ailing?
bailout my duck

Hanover Park, IL

#27 Jun 28, 2012
crook county pols amazing its like watching 4yrs old lie

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Smoking crack can be exhausting.

Flush it.

#31 Jul 12, 2012
Like father like son.

POS
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#32 Jul 12, 2012
Don't expect the truth from these people,they're already being evasive.His black constituents don't care,they'd vote for his re-election no matter what he does.
Three Time Loser

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jul 12, 2012
If I'd had an affair my wife found out about, a congressional Investigation, as well as the FBI investigating me, I'd take myself out of my misery.
Skorzeny

Bartlesville, OK

#34 Jul 14, 2012
Another token knee grow bites the dust.

Flush it.

#35 Jul 14, 2012
Skorzeny wrote:
Another token knee grow bites the dust.
Can we get along with him? LOL
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Jul 14, 2012
His mother is telling news orgs that he is in severe depression after not attaining the Senate seat he attempted to buy. No violin is small enough to play a sad song if that is the real story.

Flush it.

#37 Jul 14, 2012
lolol wrote:
His mother is telling news orgs that he is in severe depression after not attaining the Senate seat he attempted to buy. No violin is small enough to play a sad song if that is the real story.
If I looked in mirror and that was looking back at me I would have severe depression too.
Double Standard

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Jul 25, 2012
I hope he is ok. But if he commited a crime he should be held accountable. These democrats really believe that because they male the laws that don't have to follow them. Along with their corrupt union bosses who operate above the law on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 1 min Hetero Pilgrims 93
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 min barefoot2626 316
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,418,427
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 10 min barefoot2626 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Earthling-1 61,026
News Burr sticks to low-key style in N. Carolina re-... 36 min Hopeful 2
News Harry Reid calls mother of Benghazi victim 'cra... 43 min Denny CranesPlace 28
More from around the web