Top Democrat on Judiciary panel asks ...

Top Democrat on Judiciary panel asks members not to say 'illegal immigrant'

There are 18 comments on the WTKS-AM Savannah story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Top Democrat on Judiciary panel asks members not to say 'illegal immigrant'. In it, WTKS-AM Savannah reports that:

During opening statements for the first House Judiciary Committee hearing addressing comprehensive immigration reform, the top ranking Democrat on the committee urged his fellow members and the witnesses present to avoid using the phrase "illegal immigrant" during the daylong proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKS-AM Savannah.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 5, 2013
call them what they are illegal aliens the p/c crap has gone too far. no one should care how it makes an illegal alien feel they are criminal invaders.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Feb 5, 2013
They know who they are..... illegal criminal aliens, with no right's in this Country whatsoever.....

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
ronnie wrote:
They know who they are..... illegal criminal aliens, with no right's in this Country whatsoever.....
Yes, if they can call us gringos we can call the ILLEGAL ALIENS!

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Who ever thinks they have respect for Americans or this country is sadly mistaken. ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2013
just shows more slime in office, he is calling them citizens. more proof illegal aliens vote other wise we would not see traitors like this in office.

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
just shows more slime in office, he is calling them citizens. more proof illegal aliens vote other wise we would not see traitors like this in office.
Very true.
ryan

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
you people are just racist
Truth Speaker

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Illegal immigrant and illegal alien are both wrong. Eisenhower called them wetbax and I have always liked the way ess pee eye see rolls off the tongue.

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
ryan wrote:
typical statement. Race has nothing to do with it. Illegal is illegal. Illegal is illegal. Illegal is illegal. You obviously can read English. ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!!!!!! If they were here legally there would be no issue.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 5, 2013
"They're new Americans that are immigrants"?

They are illegal aliens. I wish i was there, i would say illegal aliens a 1,000 times.

They are not Americans, new or old. I hope the democrats keep acting like this and i know it pisses the House.

If democrats call them Americans i guess they have no problem with them voting.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2013
ryan wrote:
Mexicans are racist, and not only in their own country.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 6, 2013
They aren't immigrants, they are interlopers, invaders ot the uninvited. Until they are wrongly gifted with our citizenship, that is what they should be called.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
"They're new Americans that are immigrants"?
They are illegal aliens. I wish i was there, i would say illegal aliens a 1,000 times.
They are not Americans, new or old. I hope the democrats keep acting like this and i know it pisses the House.
If democrats call them Americans i guess they have no problem with them voting.
heck yes they want them voting,they could not get elected without them.we have them registering voters outside grocery stores and even working at the polling places,then not to leave out the senators who have let them into state and federal offices as interns.
Magadala

Auburn, WA

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Illegal alien, illegal alien, illegal alien, ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!!!
Magadala

Auburn, WA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
ryan wrote:
That's offensive!!!

Illegal alien, illegal alien...
Magadala

Auburn, WA

#16 Feb 6, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
heck yes they want them voting,they could not get elected without them.we have them registering voters outside grocery stores and even working at the polling places,then not to leave out the senators who have let them into state and federal offices as interns.
The voting part will be a real bummer when they find out that most mexicans don't want citizenship, a good ole green card will do the trick!

Location hidden

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
The voting part will be a real bummer when they find out that most mexicans don't want citizenship, a good ole green card will do the trick!
they will illegally vote for greencards

still have to watch what is said,obama may send drones or have the military locks folks up and never see them again
Magadala

Auburn, WA

#18 Feb 7, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
they will illegally vote for greencards
still have to watch what is said,obama may send drones or have the military locks folks up and never see them again
TRUE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,509,619
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 262,463
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,535
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Community Disorga... 63,574
News Ellison says Democrats must fight Republicans a... 1 hr Hillary got thumped 148
News Rocks, Bible thrown through windows of Colorado... 1 hr BHM5267 25
News Democratic senator asks drugmakers about opioid... 1 hr Jeff Brightone 2
More from around the web