Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropri...

Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavior by a second woman

There are 241 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Nov 20, 2017, titled Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavior by a second woman. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

The woman said that as her husband snapped a photo of her and Franken, he pulled her in "awkward close" and "put his hand full-fledged on my rear." A second woman has come forward to accuse Sen. Al Franken of inappropriate behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2017
Franken Resign

Beverly, MA

#3 Nov 20, 2017
Men who indulge in bad behavior rarely stop at one.

“No sugar tonight”

Since: Sep 13

Allentown Pa

#4 Nov 20, 2017
Franken Resign wrote:
True so very trumplike

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#5 Nov 20, 2017
I have no comment at this time. I think everybody is nutz. Maybe all publicity hounds. What is the truth anymore?

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2017
whitenight88 wrote:
<quoted text>
True so very trumplike
So liberal like.........to lie without any proof. When is Allred going to produce her imaginary year book.......another liberal scam.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2017
spocko wrote:
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after 8 women accuse him of unwanted sexual advances

New York Times star reporter suspended after sex harassment claim

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#8 Nov 21, 2017
My thing is about this stuff, is how do we know who is telling the truth and who is liing without any proof or report of the abuse.....

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2017
Suezanne wrote:
My thing is about this stuff, is how do we know who is telling the truth and who is liing without any proof or report of the abuse.....
When someone claims they have proof, like the Year Book claim, but then don't produce it gives of the vibes of being a canard.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#10 Nov 21, 2017
Franken Resign wrote:
<quoted text>
whitenight88 wrote:
<quoted text>
True so very trumplike
Bravo! Time for Trump to call it quits. And just so I'm not accused by the right wing tribe of being too "tribal", I'm urging Franken and Conyers to quickly resign too.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Nov 21, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Bravo! Time for Trump to call it quits. And just so I'm not accused by the right wing tribe of being too "tribal", I'm urging Franken and Conyers to quickly resign too.
Of course. I believe this was the goal from the beginning.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 21, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Uh why should Trump call it quits. Do you hate his success that much sky screamer.
Executive Order

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2017
Suezanne wrote:
If you havenít experienced this behavior that is so prevalent in our culture, maybe you are self employed.

But most women have experienced inappropriate behavior from men at some point in their careers.

And most teenage girls have experienced creeps hitting on them. Mall creeps, pool creeps, fast food creeps, you name it, have been around since the dawn of Time.

And it really sucks when the creep is the father of one of your peers and happens to be a ďrespectedĒ physician. Who is going to believe a teenage girl?

Well, maybe now men are going to think before they act like creeps going forward.

Itís time for men to behave they way they want others to treat their daughters.

To all men out there: women and girls donít want this kind of attention. They donít want you to force yourself on them, they donít want to see you naked and they donít want you to say disgusting stuff to them.

Men, you need to imagine how you want men to treat your mom, sister, daughter or niece and think before you unzip your pants, say something crude or reach out to grab a body part.

Women have had enough. Itís ON!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2017
youll shoot your eye out wrote:
<quoted text>

Breitbart or Infowars?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2017
youll shoot your eye out wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, it is the liberal method for taking out an opponent. They did the same for Obama when he ran for the Senate.

Murky past of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek starts to emerge ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Murky-past-Herman-Cai... ...
Nov 8, 2011 -'She's a complete gold digger': Murky past of Herman Cain accuser starts to emerge ... lives in a large five bedroom house with her fiance - who said he first heard .... today about living in the same building as Obama top aid David Axelrod.... is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right?

Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Nov 21, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is the liberal method for taking out an opponent. They did the same for Obama when he ran for the Senate.

Murky past of Herman Cain accuser Sharon Bialek starts to emerge ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Murky-past-Herman-Cai... ...
Nov 8, 2011 -'She's a complete gold digger': Murky past of Herman Cain accuser starts to emerge ... lives in a large five bedroom house with her fiance - who said he first heard .... today about living in the same building as Obama top aid David Axelrod.... is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right?

Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain.
Da, we must denounce. It worked so well for Stalin, and Hitler. Proof is optional.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 Nov 21, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

Breitbart or Infowars?
Know nothing of either. Just an ability to gather information, and come to a logical conclusion.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Uh why should Trump call it quits. Do you hate his success that much sky screamer.
You didn't know, Co Tex? He's a crooked, foul tempered businessman caught on tape bragging about groping women's private parts. Remember?

On second thought, I hope Trump stays in office because only a few goofballs like Louis Gohmert (R-TX) or Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) would be less effectual in carrying out the right's insane agenda.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 21, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

You didn't know, Co Tex? He's a crooked, foul tempered businessman caught on tape bragging about groping women's private parts. Remember?

On second thought, I hope Trump stays in office because only a few goofballs like Louis Gohmert (R-TX) or Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) would be less effectual in carrying out the right's insane agenda.
Wow, liberal housing will soon be under which bridge in California is closest to Wholefoods.

Mobile Homes -- Now Unaffordable...

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#21 Nov 21, 2017
Suezanne wrote:
I have no comment at this time. I think everybody is nutz. Maybe all publicity hounds. What is the truth anymore?
Depends on who it is.

If it's Bill O'Reilly, Roy Moore, etc, the victims MUST be believed and those men need to be fired and disgraced.

If it's Franken-furter, Slick Willie, Charlie Rose, Glen Thrush, etc then we need to "further investigate" the claims and not rush to judgement.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#22 Nov 21, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Interesting.

So Trump should resign because of comments he made.

Maybe we should hold him to the same standard and take the same approach we did with Clinton.

If all the "actions" from Clinton wasn't enough to kick him out of office then whatever Trump said is certainly not enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,830,048
News Trump rolls back pollution rules for drilling o... 12 min davy 23
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 14 min OLd Grump 306
News Trump's land of delusion 17 min jtkluempers 6,209
News Obama tells students they cannot wait for a sav... 32 min Spocko 380
News Trump says it's 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh ass... 32 min RUSSIAN BOT VLAD ... 40
News Woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual ass... 1 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 10