Ohio Sen. Brown goes to Cuba to meet ...

Ohio Sen. Brown goes to Cuba to meet Castro

There are 1 comment on the WHIOTV story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Ohio Sen. Brown goes to Cuba to meet Castro. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, joined a small group of lawmakers from both parties earlier this month to meet Cuban leader Raul Castro, urging the brother of Fidel Castro to release Alan Gross, an American serving 15 years in prison in Cuba after being accused of bringing communications equipment into the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

Fidel Hitler

Chapin, SC

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Bring duh money, suckers! Raul and me gotta keep a lid on this place - Chavez ain't gonna give us $5 billion/year much longer so we need those yanqui sucker tourists and their $$$$$$$$$$ baby! I gotta last until croak time and we got another castro coming - you will see - Kim Jong Castro is gonna take over the robolution. Hahahahahha. www.therealcuba.com www.babalublog.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,412
News Clinton: Trump's inauguration speech was 'a cry... 3 min TheReal411 139
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Abe 289,193
News Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, Illinois Democrat (Asso... 15 min Wildchild 10
News Pelosi on DREAMer Protest: - I Respect the Conc... 19 min Wildchild 1
News Trump hypes mock video of golf ball seen striki... 20 min INFIDEL 120
News Why Hillary Clinton thinks the U.S. election wa... 25 min BHO No Vote 7
More from around the web