Black leaders look for post-election leverage with Obama

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention by video in July. Blacks made up 13 percent of the electorate this year.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 98 of98
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
doc

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

the feds are not in debt over $16 trillion because they gave away free ice to eskimos.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
con-nie still played and controlled by bullshitmountain news and rush dickless.
ailes = fat,old,bitter,angry....dickle ss: ditto.
hahahahahahahahahaha
what do you gain from truly stupid posts like this?

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Peter Stuyvesant had no interest in democratic institutions. He preferred the slavery approach to getting things done.
The last director general of New Netherland in the 1600's?
what the hell does this have to do with anything

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>pure bs
You denying the 4% unemployment rate Clinton handed Bush in Jan 2001, and the Budget Surplus of $43 Billion is proof positive you've been asleep longer than Rip Van Wrinkle.

The unemployment rate of 4% from Clinton to Bush doesn't compare with the 7.8% Unemployment rate Bush handed to this President. Without bringing up the National Bankruptcy and other dismal collapses of those policies, The Bush Presidency was a complete failure.

The nation despite their political party affiliation still blames Bush and the Republican for the modern state America.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The last director general of New Netherland in the 1600's?
what the hell does this have to do with anything
He was part of the screwing of Native Americans by the Dutch. It was Peter Minuet who bought Manhattan for a few reject baubles from Woolworths.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what quotes from Karl has he used? I have yet to hear any.
Actually he does and says things more reminiscent of Hitler:

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”- Adolph Hitler.

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“Great liars are also great magicians.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Letters and Notes

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lies; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“I begin with the young. We older ones are used up but my magnificent youngsters! Are there finer ones anywhere in the world? Look at all these men and boys! What material! With you and I, we can make a new world.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Letters and Notes

“How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.” &#8213; Adolf Hitler
hal

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
One of the perks of being on the winning side is that “to the victor goes the spoils”… Blacks and Latinos deserve the biggest share of gratitude and “GIFTS”(LOL) because we came out in record numbers again to hand the unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers another much deserved defeat as we re-elected President Obama in another landslide. It feels so good to know that we kicked their ass after all the hate and vitriol they spewed over the last 4 years… I am still getting in the face of these right-wingers and laughing every chance I get; and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it but walk away.
MARINE IMPOSTER you finally showed your race in your post?no matter for youre still a coward faking to be a marine!please say where you are getting in the face of conservatives!i want to give you a chance to get in my face you piece of shit!
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>He was part of the screwing of Native Americans by the Dutch. It was Peter Minuet who bought Manhattan for a few reject baubles from Woolworths.
Everything you posted is incorrect, the french were here long before the dutch got here because most indians could speak fluent french.

Typical stupid liberal.

“Who told you lies...”

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Basketball Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ, Patrick Ewing, Michelle Obama, and Jesse Jackson Jr. are actually apes?
That's so hard to believe.
All humans are apes regardless of "race", you unlearned cretin! The great apes are the Family of Primates "homindae". I recommend more biology and less Storm-Front for you.

“Who told you lies...”

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

*hominidae
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how the heck can you support the GOP??? They would as soon as anyone with any color skin dead or as slaves. It is the GOP type that put your people on the reservations and stole your land. You one of those uncle tom Indians.? TRAITOR MOST OF YOUR FELLOW WOULD CALL YOU. Ever look at GOP rallies??? A SEA OF WHITE AND GRAY HAIRED PEOPLE...They dont like you or want you.
Man, you need to get a grip.
Do you really believe that crap?
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far far far from a racist I HATE HATE racista nd bigots..That is why I truly HATE HATE THE GOP. The GOP home of the KKK and all the hate filled bigots. Go ahead be in a party who ahtes you and will smile to your brown face but when your not around will call you names and hate you..THAT IS FACT.
more BS...
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WANT GOVERNMENT TO RUN PEOPLE LIVES....Your a traitor and vile. Stay out of other peoples lives hitler lover.
Big Gov is the Dem's way. You are a Dem, so?
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are apes, stupid!
What??
Humans are not apes.

“Who told you lies...”

Can one day be truth?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
What??
Humans are not apes.
You're kidding me, right?

WOW!
hal

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
One of the perks of being on the winning side is that “to the victor goes the spoils”… Blacks and Latinos deserve the biggest share of gratitude and “GIFTS”(LOL) because we came out in record numbers again to hand the unpatriotic right-wing tea-baggers another much deserved defeat as we re-elected President Obama in another landslide. It feels so good to know that we kicked their ass after all the hate and vitriol they spewed over the last 4 years… I am still getting in the face of these right-wingers and laughing every chance I get; and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it but walk away.
why dont you get in my face you MARINE IMPOSTER and see if i walk away you yellow piece of shit?you dont have the guts to do a damn thing your lying mouth says!youre a scum sucking jerk that disgraces every marine in the corp!!!!
hal

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
you get the Hell out of my country then, you pathetic unpatriotic loser.
MARINE IMPOSTER,you are the shit of the earth and a yellow coward for faking to be a marine!!you get the hell out of our country!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 98 of98
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••