Black leaders look for post-election ...

Black leaders look for post-election leverage with Obama

There are 98 comments on the New York Daily News story from Nov 23, 2012, titled Black leaders look for post-election leverage with Obama. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

President Obama addressed the NAACP annual convention by video in July. Blacks made up 13 percent of the electorate this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Who told you lies...”

Since: Nov 09

Can one day be truth?

#67 Nov 24, 2012
Basketball Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
In Chicago your lookalikes elected an ape under indictment, not to mention Jesse Jackson Jr.
We have to pay for a special election now.
Obama and his flying monkeys should be proud; OJ would have been president if the electorate were > 50% ape.
Enjoy your HIV infection rate.
Humans are apes, stupid!

“Who told you lies...”

Can one day be truth?

#68 Nov 24, 2012
NoMore USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys down there let me know when the secession has been finalized. We are working on it here in NC too. If you need any assitancxe or any of the liberal shit try to cross your soverign bornder just let us know. We'll be downb there to push them back quick. I love Texas. You folks have succeded in everything you have done, and that place has everything. You are truly a Soverign Nation now. Congrats on your Independance, and I hope the rest of the Southern States get theirs soon too so we can all link up and push these bastards out and refund our former Country. Hell, let them Have the North...it;s a worthless cesspool anyway, and they'll never be able to grow food year round. When they die off we'll just reatake it.
Seriously, you guys in texas are awesome. You always do thing BIG...just like TEXAS! I really do love that place and love visting there everytime. By the way even your Steak Retaraunt Chains do it right with local beef...best damn steak i ever had klast time I was there! <claps>
LMAO This was excellent comedy! Thanks a ton!

“Who told you lies...”

Can one day be truth?

#69 Nov 24, 2012
This thread here is nothing more than a GOP disgruntled cuntservative bitch fest! You guys are a hoot. Thanks for the laughs.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#70 Nov 24, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side is the brownshirt moron. Youw ant government taking from the poor sick and old and workingclas and giving it to the rich and youw ant your religion running my life......YOUR A NAZI......FACT.
it must be when watching lower middle class working menm and women getting attacked, maimed and killed like my mom was assaulted after staying in a changing neighborhood for nine years and as a good Christian with no racism that fooled me. She should have left like more liberal groups do from their neighborhoods while spouting equality. I am so sorry. But what goes around will come around. and as the governments in state and local continue to decline with the federal only having two options...to keep printing or to wise up, the crapola will hit the fan. Then we all can rejoice you peace loving person of nirvana.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#71 Nov 24, 2012
Black leaders look for post-election leverage with Obama - DUH!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#72 Nov 24, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Only 18000 people from Hostess are without jobs thanks to your Union Home Boy. If that's not commie, I don't know hat is.
You just ooze stupidity. Why is that "commie", you clueless idiot?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#73 Nov 24, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>You are a racist hater.
Yea, he is just another young indoctrinated fool, He doesnt know history, or what America was founded upon, Freedom and Liberty.
He hasnt a clue that the people he supports are true and real Communists.
Thats the trouble with these young people, They havent learned anything, They have had their brained sucked out by liberal union people. It is a shame for our country.
When they get older they will look back and wonder what happened to their freedom.

Location hidden

#74 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, he is just another young indoctrinated fool, He doesnt know history, or what America was founded upon, Freedom and Liberty.
He hasnt a clue that the people he supports are true and real Communists.
Thats the trouble with these young people, They havent learned anything, They have had their brained sucked out by liberal union people. It is a shame for our country.
When they get older they will look back and wonder what happened to their freedom.
You are a true moron, blinded by the dark.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#75 Nov 24, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a true moron, blinded by the dark.
You Sir are just another liberal moron

Obama keeps the USA war
Obama saved the Bush Tax Cuts
Obama gave Wall Street 16 trillion
Obama wants to take away 3 trillion plus from the 99%
Obama got NAFTA type of trade deal pass, in the middle of a Depression

I got it? you are a comedian

Location hidden

#76 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama keeps the USA war
Your post here sure proves Obama is a "commie", especially the part about the "16 trillion" to Wall Street.

And what depression are you referring to? Despite Bush's best efforts, the last depression began in 1929 and ended a few years later.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that you are a victim of right wing brainwashing? As a native American, you should resent what the white man did to your people.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#77 Nov 24, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not republican mutha ph uka! I have experienced the hood tactics and believe me it is a blast. it is funny...but dangerous. And it has spread to us all. Congratulations. Just make sure I and the 80 million boomers including progressive get paid!
Mutha ph uka? Hood tactics? Seems you know more about that stuff than I. Come back when you grow a brain.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#78 Nov 24, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your post here sure proves Obama is a "commie", especially the part about the "16 trillion" to Wall Street.
And what depression are you referring to? Despite Bush's best efforts, the last depression began in 1929 and ended a few years later.
Doesn't it ever occur to you that you are a victim of right wing brainwashing? As a native American, you should resent what the white man did to your people.
I do, Democrats of all colors
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#79 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still taking your fit, Mary?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#80 Nov 24, 2012
Blacks Still “Played” and Controlled by Tired Old Democrat Paradigms
http://www.projectshiningcity.org/fp1301.php
Drink the hiVe

New York, NY

#81 Nov 24, 2012
Remember What The Dormouse Said...

Basketball Jones

Tempe, AZ

#82 Nov 24, 2012
Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are apes, stupid!
OJ, Patrick Ewing, Michelle Obama, and Jesse Jackson Jr. are actually apes?

That's so hard to believe.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#83 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
con-nie still played and controlled by bullshitmountain news and rush dickless.

ailes = fat,old,bitter,angry....dickle ss: ditto.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Basketball Jones

Tempe, AZ

#84 Nov 24, 2012
Cerebral wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are apes, stupid!
For you, banana masher:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/466616.stm

LMFAO

Location hidden

#85 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter Stuyvesant had no interest in democratic institutions. He preferred the slavery approach to getting things done.

The Left Coast

#86 Nov 24, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama keeps the USA war
No seriously, that is why he got re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min crackerhead 1,684,594
News Republicans' Schumer Poster Rankles Dems, Promp... 1 hr OccupyThis 2
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 1 hr Retribution 114
News Adam Schiff worried Republicans will curb Russi... 2 hr C Kersey 13
News Trump vs. Clinton: The feud continues even afte... 2 hr ardith 32
News US marches for women's rights slam Trump, encou... 3 hr ardith 30
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 3 hr ardith 150
More from around the web