Todd Akin gets financial pledge from Jim DeMint's PAC

There are 11 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Todd Akin gets financial pledge from Jim DeMint's PAC. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

GOP Congressman Todd Akin will stay in Missouri's U.S. Senate race despite calls by top Republicans to drop out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Independent

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Good!
killa

Rolla, MO

#2 Sep 27, 2012
He's still better than Claire.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#3 Sep 27, 2012
demint-ed is a pos too
Jill Smith

Salem, MO

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Akin is right it is only legitimately rape if the woman does not give up until she is either beaten unconscious or is held down by 3 or 4 men. Even then she should fight until physically exhausted or blacks out.
killa

Rolla, MO

#5 Sep 27, 2012
He made a mistake and apologized. It cost us nothing. Claire voted for bailouts and Obamacare that costs us trillions. It's hard to get excited about Akin when he can't control his mouth, but at least he isn't bankrupting the country.
independent

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2012
killa wrote:
He made a mistake and apologized. It cost us nothing. Claire voted for bailouts and Obamacare that costs us trillions. It's hard to get excited about Akin when he can't control his mouth, but at least he isn't bankrupting the country.
If a dem had said that you would have started 30 new threads about it by now and wouldn't be able to let it go. You sir are a partisan hack. Grow a brain of your own and stop borrowing Rush's.
killa

Rolla, MO

#7 Sep 28, 2012
independent wrote:
<quoted text>If a dem had said that you would have started 30 new threads about it by now and wouldn't be able to let it go. You sir are a partisan hack. Grow a brain of your own and stop borrowing Rush's.
I would have had my fun with it as you all did. But my concern is the bankrupting of this country.
Duh

Rolla, MO

#8 Sep 28, 2012
If you are more concerned killa's comments then with bankrupting of our nation, just go ahead and blast killa. What theUS be sold out by the Obamanation. Better learn to speak Chinese while you're at it.
Independent

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Sep 28, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have had my fun with it as you all did. But my concern is the bankrupting of this country.
I agree,,wouldn't have four years ago,,,ill vote republican this time,
Independent

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Sep 28, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have had my fun with it as you all did. But my concern is the bankrupting of this country.
yes,, I agree !!!
How to vote

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Sep 29, 2012
I vote democrat most of the time.I will vote against Oboma this time.i work hard,my neighbor is lazy,,we both get a check every month,,,he gets part of mine .I have no kids,,he has seven.I pay four times the school tax that he does !!! I am sick and tired of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min jimi-yank 53,060
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Limbertwig 180,419
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min John Galt 1,224,603
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min Guru 187,890
News Hillary Clinton will testify before Congress ab... 42 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 49
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 56 min TheOriginalDoby 1,221
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 59 min Belle Sexton 59,651
More from around the web