Schumer: FEMA Releases $1.3 Million f...

Schumer: FEMA Releases $1.3 Million for Gowanda Flood

There are 7 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Schumer: FEMA Releases $1.3 Million for Gowanda Flood. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Gowanda, NY FEMA has released more than $1 million in flood relief for Gowanda, nearly four years after devastating floods hit the region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

Nancy

Gowanda, NY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
old resident wrote:
<quoted text> ok Brenda and your FAT clan!!! Karma!!!
nope not Brenda or her FAT clan
Nancy

Gowanda, NY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
lol!
Shawn

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
ya right this is Brenda you know Brenda Strohuder her husband(Mike) is a killer. Drove drunk and killed a 18 your old male Brandon Smith
hello were talking about Fema not some lowlifes
Duh

Buffalo, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
I wonder how much of these funds will be put to the Mayors own pet projects to get her re-elected.
You are a new breed of idiot.
Duh

Buffalo, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Who Who-AKA Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, Sounds like the truth hit a nerve!
No nerve struck, just stating the obvious.
GuessWhatNeighbo r

Gowanda, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>No nerve struck, just stating the obvious.
I wonder how much it would cost us taxpayers to get rid of your kind? You have been a thorn in gowandas side ever since you burned your house down to get a new one, just MOVE already will ya!
You hate your life so you have to hate everyone else.This has nothing to do with brenda or mike or the so called fat asses you always complain about, you hate your life and are unhappy so you need to make everyone else unhappy.either get a divorce, move or get some help.
Lol

Buffalo, NY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
GuessWhatNeighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much it would cost us taxpayers to get rid of your kind? You have been a thorn in gowandas side ever since you burned your house down to get a new one, just MOVE already will ya!
You hate your life so you have to hate everyone else.This has nothing to do with brenda or mike or the so called fat asses you always complain about, you hate your life and are unhappy so you need to make everyone else unhappy.either get a divorce, move or get some help.
Now there is a worth while project!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,274,423
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Crow__ 193,405
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min IB DaMann 54,488
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min loose cannon 196,842
News Fancypants Professor Introduces Black Lives Mat... 1 hr Synque 55
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... 1 hr Cat74 57
News Democrats urge Clinton to offer better explanat... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 146
More from around the web