Fire Rush Limbaugh

Fire Rush Limbaugh

There are 15736 comments on the www.pottstownmercury.com story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Fire Rush Limbaugh. In it, www.pottstownmercury.com reports that:

How can the Republican Party rebound? The first step would be to quit letting Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham set its agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pottstownmercury.com.

southern man

Augusta, GA

#9866 Mar 4, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
What the fu..?
IDK you tell me
george burnett

AOL

#9867 Mar 4, 2009
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And if he doesn't succeed, you neotards will have wrecked this country. Sheeeeeeeeeesh, what kind of credit are you looking for: "I could have been god, but I turned it down as unworthy of me"?
we libertarians/conservatives are interested in our "GOD GIVEN RIGHTS" as enumerated in the bill of rights.we so not expect the government to "meet all of our needs".we work to meet our needs and our families needs.we are not interested in having the federal government taking our hard earned money to support the democratic voter base.in short,if i am not sleeping with you,i don't want to support you or your children.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#9868 Mar 4, 2009
Just another poster wrote:
<quoted text>
you're either lying now or you lied in the post about your mother and your daughter... no matter - we know what a POS you are Harmy.
You sure know a lot about corncobs. Must have quite a supply there for yourself.
No, idiot, you keep calling me harmy, maybe it was him with the daughter. I'm buttering up a corncob for you right now.

“no one told me”

Denver

#9869 Mar 4, 2009
<quoted text>
You seem to know a lot about corn - and corncobs. Must be all that up close and personal experience you have.
Is there some sort of difference between field corn and sweet corn?
gee, ms. know-it-all doesn't know? ask hecate, it'll know.

“no one told me”

Denver

#9871 Mar 4, 2009
"out of business"
Fair and Balanced

Van Nuys, CA

#9872 Mar 4, 2009
Rush Limbaugh is nothing but pork
Fair and Balanced

Van Nuys, CA

#9874 Mar 4, 2009
Too late
Sara wrote:
This country is already "wrecked" thanks to George Bush. Not to beat an already dead subject, but can you honestly say that every thing wrong is Obama's fault in these few weeks he's been in office?
<quoted text>
Fair and Balanced

Van Nuys, CA

#9875 Mar 4, 2009
Rush Limbaugh is nothing but pork
george burnett wrote:
<quoted text>i am okay with Rush as the "face" of the republican party. we don't care if the face is fat or wreathed in cigar smoke.unlike the democrats we are interested in ideas.we don't care if the president(clinton) wears boxers or briefs.we don't care if the president(Obama) has a cute dimple or shaves his chest.we like wow,totally,fer'sur,leave the valley girl trivia shite to you democrats.we hope obama fails because if he prevails he will wreck this country.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9876 Mar 5, 2009
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>No, idiot, you keep calling me harmy, maybe it was him with the daughter. I'm buttering up a corncob for you right now.
You post under Harmonius, nubbins b fairly good, don't snow me - just to name three of your "incarnations". So, yeah, it's Harmonius ("Harmy") who has the daughter. And it's also nubbins be fairly good and don't snow me who has the same daughter and who is lying through his teeth about it.
Buzz

Tampa, FL

#9878 Mar 5, 2009
Expect Limbaugh to get together with Mayor Marion Barry for a little fun and good times being high on whatever.

Location hidden

#9879 Mar 5, 2009
Buzz wrote:
Expect Limbaugh to get together with Mayor Marion Barry for a little fun and good times being high on whatever.
From an article I read this morning:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599188294700

Slowly lost his hearing in 2000. Did his show completely deaf for two months before getting cochlear implants to help him hear callers. He can also read lips.

The last song he remembers hearing before going deaf was a Luther Vandross tune.

In 2006, after years of pain killer addiction, Limbaugh was charged with "doctor shopping" for prescriptions. He plead not guilty but agreed to go through rehab if the charges were dismissed.

For years, he ranted and raged about drug dealers and users and the absolute requirement that they serve time in jail. Yet, when he got caught, he figured all he deserved was a couple of weeks in rehab. Can you say "hypocrite"?

Since: Jan 09

Atmore, AL

#9880 Mar 5, 2009
southern man wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK you tell me
Try moving out of the south. You'll get an immediate hike in IQ.

The south, by the way, is going to go the rest of the way down the crapper, as the neotard base becomes more and more irrelevant.

You thought you were in deep doo doo before?

Atmore, AL

#9881 Mar 5, 2009
<quoted text>
You post under Harmonius, nubbins b fairly good, don't snow me - just to name three of your "incarnations". So, yeah, it's Harmonius ("Harmy") who has the daughter. And it's also nubbins be fairly good and don't snow me who has the same daughter and who is lying through his teeth about it.
That's a lying, trolling, fat little pervert for you!

He's gonna need a forklift to get those corncobs out of the basement

Location hidden

#9882 Mar 5, 2009
Give Me Yeats wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lying, trolling, fat little pervert for you!
He's gonna need a forklift to get those corncobs out of the basement
He'll just "recycle" them - lick them clean and use them over and over.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#9883 Mar 5, 2009
george burnett wrote:
<quoted text>we libertarians/conservatives are interested in our "GOD GIVEN RIGHTS" as enumerated in the bill of rights.we so not expect the government to "meet all of our needs".we work to meet our needs and our families needs.we are not interested in having the federal government taking our hard earned money to support the democratic voter base.in short,if i am not sleeping with you,i don't want to support you or your children.
Democratic voter base? You delude yourself into believing that all dems are designed by god to sleep with you and bear your children? How about education for everyone, so whoever your children decide to sleep and populate with, there's a chance that both parents can understand and take care of their own. No offense, but Libertarian is usually just another way of saying "I don't care about anyone but myself." Rush, the conservative, comes to mind.

Atmore, AL

#9884 Mar 5, 2009
<quoted text>
He'll just "recycle" them - lick them clean and use them over and over.
Thanks! I just "gurged" my java again!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Maybe he makes soup with them!

Location hidden

#9885 Mar 5, 2009
Give Me Yeats wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I just "gurged" my java again!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Maybe he makes soup with them!
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Corn Chowder" doesn't it?

Man, I would hate to see his recipe LOL

Atmore, AL

#9886 Mar 5, 2009
<quoted text>
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Corn Chowder" doesn't it?
Man, I would hate to see his recipe LOL
You know JAP, I think that "interlude" got your engines (including your "humor" engine) thoroughly tuned!

As if you needed any more tuning!

ROFL again!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9887 Mar 5, 2009
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My guess is that you already have your own answer--they just wouldn't let his post under the name "what the fu."
You know that's right.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9888 Mar 5, 2009
southern man wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK you tell me
Seriously, Are you on drugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Calvin_Coolish 190,301
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 5 min marvibodo 60
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Coffee Party 194,601
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,263,797
News NAACP's 'Journey for Justice' protest march beg... 19 min Le Jimbo 1
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 27 min Synque 50
News Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M betw... 48 min Jim Schmear 15
More from around the web