Feds, police make major drug bust in Billerica

Full story: Lowell Sun

Police and federal agents say they made a major cocaine-distribution bust in Billerica Thursday night.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2009
This is HUGE

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

The war on drugs has been won folks. A bust this big has surely broken the backs of the cartels.
Billerica Resident

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Nice job Billerica PD!!
Musty Mike

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Judged:

Keep bulding Kenmar type high density housing in Billerica and you will get more of this. At least these apartment complexes are out of sight on a dead end.
Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Judged:

Now if they could clean up the filth on Wilson St.
billerica

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

This is HUGE wrote:
The war on drugs has been won folks. A bust this big has surely broken the backs of the cartels.
Hahaha I'm sure there are plenty of smaller-time dealers in Billerica now looking to corner that share of the market.
billerica

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Judged:

Resident wrote:
Now if they could clean up the filth on Wilson St.
Lots of people get their drugs in Pinehurst. Wilson St. is a convenient target though. Lets go after the poor people and run them out of town.
tom

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

who was involved, in this bust, ray trainor, and his brother keaven again,
MEXICAN

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Still picking up the crumbs!!!!!!!!!!
from the lake

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Judged:

WOW 180 grams that has to be the biggest bust to date and poor Rays in jail he got busted on a set up so you can count him out it look like the people in charge are not from billerica just living there. and it all happen because the cops pulled some one over and leaned on him . nothing like good police work I wonder if the head detecive still has a coke problem, O that's right he was ready for retirement when that happen and all he had to do was go to detox. no tampering with the evidence charges where ever filed
as for cleaning up the dirty streets of billerica why not start in your town I'm sure north Andovers got its own problems or do they just get swept under the rug to keep the image clean what ever became of the girl who left the underage party and fell into the stream, where any charges filled agianst the owner's of the house see was at for suppling the booze that dosen't happen in billerica we make the kids find there own buyer
Too familiar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Are you in Chelmsford? That's what your location indicates.

My location shows No. Andover because that is where my DNS is registered, dummy.

I am not native to Billerica, but if I were, I wouldn't admit it. Thankfully my residence here is term-limited, and I will be returning to a nice community soon enough. You people are yukkky. Have you seen the teenage girls? They're all in training for an illustrious career in North Billerica at the strip joint.

It's gross here.
from the lake wrote:
WOW 180 grams that has to be the biggest bust to date and poor Rays in jail he got busted on a set up so you can count him out it look like the people in charge are not from billerica just living there. and it all happen because the cops pulled some one over and leaned on him . nothing like good police work I wonder if the head detecive still has a coke problem, O that's right he was ready for retirement when that happen and all he had to do was go to detox. no tampering with the evidence charges where ever filed
as for cleaning up the dirty streets of billerica why not start in your town I'm sure north Andovers got its own problems or do they just get swept under the rug to keep the image clean what ever became of the girl who left the underage party and fell into the stream, where any charges filled agianst the owner's of the house see was at for suppling the booze that dosen't happen in billerica we make the kids find there own buyer
Must y Mike

Somerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Wilson Street for the most part has been revitalized. Most of the homes have been upgraded and there looks to be some decent folks living there now based on curb appeal alone. One of our selectman lives on Wilson St. There are still a few ratty properties like there are all over town.
That is a good idea for a poll. What is the dumpiest home in Billerica? Leave the old folks still hanging on out of it. There a few on Bridge Street that would get my top 5.
tom

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Must y Mike wrote:
Wilson Street for the most part has been revitalized. Most of the homes have been upgraded and there looks to be some decent folks living there now based on curb appeal alone. One of our selectman lives on Wilson St. There are still a few ratty properties like there are all over town.
That is a good idea for a poll. What is the dumpiest home in Billerica? Leave the old folks still hanging on out of it. There a few on Bridge Street that would get my top 5.
i would have to say pinehurst/ and,, or the lake,that being nuttings lake , a real dump they always and still have all of those little dumpy camps,,,north billerica always had the big homes, because that is where all the money was with all the mill owners and workers, they all made money, at the mills back in the day,,,
Pete

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Tyhe only decent parts are East and West Billerica.
no suprise

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Those wacky Bill-e-rikkeeeans
from the lake

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Too familiar wrote:
Are you in Chelmsford? That's what your location indicates.
My location shows No. Andover because that is where my DNS is registered, dummy.
I am not native to Billerica, but if I were, I wouldn't admit it. Thankfully my residence here is term-limited, and I will be returning to a nice community soon enough. You people are yukkky. Have you seen the teenage girls? They're all in training for an illustrious career in North Billerica at the strip joint.
It's gross here.
<quoted text>
are you sure there from billerica as I dated alot of them when I was younger I was working the door (to keep the real perverts out) most of them where from out of town as they didn't want there boyfriends or husbands to see them making good money and then spending it on me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••