DEA Agents Raid Medical Center, Pharmacy

Jun 15, 2010 Read more: News Channel 11

DEA agents raid a South Side medical center and a next-door pharmacy Tuesday afternoon.

Read more
maddysmom

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2010
I use to work at CSMC and yes it is the biggest drug ring ever, those Doctors are just drug dealers with a DEA num. They need to be shut down and the Police really need to look further into this office, there is much more going on then anyone knows..
KRV

Grove City, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2010
I was leaving my appt. there Tuesday when this all happened! I had no idea that place was like that. I like going there, I went to a few different drs b4 them, and they are the only ones who listen and give me answers, an its not all pain related. Wonder what will happen now
tigers

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2010
My husband used to go there.I needed his doctor to sign fmla papers for my job because he was going in for back surgery.His doctor told him he would only sign the papers if I became a patient.I knew then something was not right about this medical center.I went with him one time to his check up and could not believe what was going on at this place,their were people hanging out in the parking lot waiting. I have never seen anything like it before. When I spoke to one of my sisters in Fla. about this she told me what was going on because the same thing was happening down there.I told my husband that he needed to find another doctor because this place was a pill-mill.I also work with people who go to this doctor and they bring their drugs to work to trade or sell these pills.The person I work with told me just last week that when he went to the this medical center to see his doctor they told him he had to take a drug test.He also told me that they told him they had to get rid of patients.That they had patients coming from different areas of Ohio.And that they also needed to get rid of cash paying patients.So I think this place already knew something was coming and that's why they started dropping patients.I hope they shut this place down for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Enforcement Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ABC, NBC Ignore Congressional Hearing on DEA Se... Apr 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Chaffetz: DEA Chief Should Step Down or be Fired Apr 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News White House mum on DEA chief after sex party sc... Apr 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News DEA chief tells House committee she can't fire ... Apr 15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Alleged pot smuggler ran Village Inn (5:19 a.m.) (Jun '09) Apr 11 muzzlepup 22
News 44 arrested in Sabine on drug charges (Oct '12) Apr 8 truth is out there 41
News $1M worth of pot seized in Lunenburg - Sentinel... (Nov '10) Apr 7 Dude 106
More from around the web