DEA Suspends Licenses Of Four Ohio Ph...

DEA Suspends Licenses Of Four Ohio Physicians | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 28 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 17, 2011, titled DEA Suspends Licenses Of Four Ohio Physicians | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration announced the immediate suspension of prescription licenses of four southern Ohio pharmacists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
from southern ohio

Wilmington, OH

#21 May 17, 2011
yes know the temponarios from southern ohio she went to my high school in portsmouth ohio her dad was a very good doc in ports mouth and i cant believe thi swas going onwelcome pill city
good old southren ohio

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 May 17, 2011
You all who are on here blasting the doctors without the whole story please listen.

God forbid anything bad happens to any of you and you have to endure years of chronic pain that not only leaves you disabled but leaves you in such pain that you sometimes wish for death.

Some people need these medicines, but now that politicians are using this issue as a platform instead of going after criminals who sell heroin, crack, etc and who shoot back the day will and in many cases has come to where NO doctor will prescribe you any pain medication. Instead you will be placed on psychotic drugs and used as a guinea pig.

Tell the FBI and politicians to go after real crime. Tell them to do their job and stop the demagogic bull.

I can believe there are some bad doctors but this is getting ridicules. There is no way doctors would still be doing this. You're all being fooled. And ask yourself why the media keeps using the term pill mill. Makes for a nice bumper sticker ad, eh?
Wha

Columbus, OH

#23 May 18, 2011
JoCo - ACE wrote:
You all who are on here blasting the doctors without the whole story please listen.
God forbid anything bad happens to any of you and you have to endure years of chronic pain that not only leaves you disabled but leaves you in such pain that you sometimes wish for death.
Some people need these medicines, but now that politicians are using this issue as a platform instead of going after criminals who sell heroin, crack, etc and who shoot back the day will and in many cases has come to where NO doctor will prescribe you any pain medication. Instead you will be placed on psychotic drugs and used as a guinea pig.
Tell the FBI and politicians to go after real crime. Tell them to do their job and stop the demagogic bull.
I can believe there are some bad doctors but this is getting ridicules. There is no way doctors would still be doing this. You're all being fooled. And ask yourself why the media keeps using the term pill mill. Makes for a nice bumper sticker ad, eh?
Look, addict, we don't want to hear your sorry mouthing.

No doctors office should be prescribing 150,000 oxycoden pills per year. If they are, they are dealers.

I've been to southern Ohio and it is the land where everyone has a miserable health condition that requires enough oxycodone to kill a horse non-stop forever. These people need to sober up and get back to work.
Nickels

Herndon, VA

#24 May 18, 2011
Wha wrote:
<quoted text>
No doctors office should be prescribing 150,000 oxycoden pills per year. If they are, they are dealers.
I've been to southern Ohio and it is the land where everyone has a miserable health condition that requires enough oxycodone to kill a horse non-stop forever. These people need to sober up and get back to work.
Plenty of is in southern Ohio work. I wish they would do a study of cross referencing how many people who are arrested for selling prescription medication are on welfare and Medicaid. I am guessing over 90% of the offenders are.

Location hidden

#25 May 18, 2011
Wha wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume that I am a pill addict because I stated what I have seen from my own experiences? I guess I could use your logic and call you a heroin addict since you quoted my entire post where I say they should go after real drug dealers. Maybe you're a real drug dealer. But you know what? I am not like you. I do not make crazy assumptions.

My comment is based on personal experience. I have 7 ruptured disc in my spine, one of which is almost completely gone leaving bone rubbing against nerves. I have 2 ruptured disc in my neck and something going on with my knee, but the insurance will not pay to look at because it is unrelated to the others. 3 surgeons have said I am inoperable, 1 said the chance of surgery doing any good is 30% and the insurance will not cover a 30% operation. So I am left to the mercy of MD's. They are so afraid to prescribe any pain medicine that they have tried all sorts of anti-depressants to try and trick my brain into thinking my body isn't in pain. The only problem is I have psychotic reactions to anti-depressants. So the strongest medicine they give me is Ultram and a ton of Ibuprofen.

I am mad, I'm mad as hell. I am mad at the doctors who are too afraid to do their job. I am mad at the doctors who give medicine to people who don't need it, I am mad at the 20 to 40 year old "patents" who are abusing medicine and I am mad at the media and politicians.

Maybe this doctor was bad,maybe southern Ohio has a worse problem than I think. But why in the hell do people like me have to suffer? I have never taken an Oxycotin and I am in my 50s.

All I know is something isn't right here. I never here about heroin and other street drug dealers being busted anymore. Only doctors. Common sense tells me something stinks and my MD tells me it's the politicians.

Location hidden

#26 May 18, 2011
Nickels wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of is in southern Ohio work. I wish they would do a study of cross referencing how many people who are arrested for selling prescription medication are on welfare and Medicaid. I am guessing over 90% of the offenders are.
From the stories I have read they say the doctors are charging $200 to $300 per visit or they're on BWC. How could anymore on Medicaid/ welfare afford $250 per visit?

Just curious.
Nickels

Herndon, VA

#27 May 18, 2011
JoCo - ACE wrote:
<quoted text>
From the stories I have read they say the doctors are charging $200 to $300 per visit or they're on BWC. How could anymore on Medicaid/ welfare afford $250 per visit?
Just curious.
They steal something to get the money. They go to their appointment and get their pills then they snort some and sell some to make money. They continue to do this.
Like I said I'd love to see what percentage of patients doing this are on welfare and/or Medicaid.
It blows my mind when patients come into the clinic on 5 types of pain meds. You can tell who doctor shops and who doesn't. Drug seekers are not hard to weed out from real pain patients. Unfortunately it's the medical provider's license on the line when they use the script pad. So sorry if I'm going to write you a script it's going to be needed and I'm not going to have any doubts.
WOW

Reynoldsburg, OH

#28 Jun 8, 2012
what happened in this case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Enforcement Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 7 min Retribution 35
News Trump raises possibility of withdrawing drug cz... 21 hr liberals suck 3
News How to recognize a pill mill (Aug '16) Tue lavon affair 2
News Louisa Pot Bust: Louisa Investigators seize mar... (Jul '10) Mon dbassb1msncom 57
News Several alleged drug-traffickers indicted Oct 15 Gate farts 16
News Oak Ridge names James T. Akagi as new police chief (May '11) Oct 12 TheValley 8
News 39 busted in Bay heroin sweep Oct 1 Panamaed 2
More from around the web