U.S. Insists Its Anti-Drug Agents Did...

U.S. Insists Its Anti-Drug Agents Did Not Fire on Innocent Hondurans

There are 2 comments on the Time story from May 17, 2012, titled U.S. Insists Its Anti-Drug Agents Did Not Fire on Innocent Hondurans. In it, Time reports that:

Police officers from the anti-drug squad in Tegucigalpa on October 7, 2010 look after a load of 500 kilos of cocaine seized from traffickers during a joint operation by the Honduran Police, the Army and the US Drug Enforcement Administration , in Brus Laguna, Mosquitia, Honduras Thanks to sensational atrocities like the 49 headless corpses dumped ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 17, 2012
Unfortunately firefights with the enemy will use these dirty tricks...lets go back to the basics and analyze statistics on how much a hit cost in countries. From there analyze trends with your data base.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#2 May 17, 2012
No surprise here. dea thugs do this to American citizens regularly and have murdered several innocent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Enforcement Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Like a block of cheese with holes in it' - How... Mar 14 Texxy 1
News Who should get nearly $300,000 seized in a Gulf... Mar 8 TrafficPhartz 1
News Drug ring bust in Norfolk one of the largest fo... (Jul '10) Mar 3 kill your local cops 22
News Man forgotten in cell: I drank urine (May '12) Feb '17 Phartomus 39
News Two Stanford, KY residents plead guilty in Fent... Feb '17 clay 1
News Possible new head of the FDA is a supporter of ... Jan '17 Shkreli zionism 2
News Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' Guzman is extradit... Jan '17 Yidfellas v USA 3
More from around the web