Feds bust 21 for meth dealing

A federal grand jury indicted 21 people for dealing methamphetamine and money laundering, federal prosecutors announced today. Full Story
what in the world

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Feb 9, 2007
the story was not about "crack" it was about "meth" two different drugs both are just as bad. to concerned mother your daughter will not stop the drug use until she is ready puting her in jail will not stop her trust me I know my daughter is also on drugs and the state has taken both of her kids. so to you I say keep her in your prayers. maybe some day she will get off the drugs
unknown

United States

#46 Feb 9, 2007
why do people comment in this paper who don't even live here? they will always bring up the race card.
that is true that most of the crime is done by blacks because of they
are in low income and on Sec. 8 and
food stamps. if they are given more
time in jail when arrested they
would not keep doing illegal things.
crime will keep going on no matter what race does it.
jsc

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Feb 9, 2007
what in the world wrote:
the story was not about "crack" it was about "meth" two different drugs both are just as bad. to concerned mother your daughter will not stop the drug use until she is ready puting her in jail will not stop her trust me I know my daughter is also on drugs and the state has taken both of her kids. so to you I say keep her in your prayers. maybe some day she will get off the drugs
Thanks for the advise and believe me I am doing a whole lot of praying and have the Lord by my side.
George

Marysville, OH

#49 Feb 9, 2007
Jorge Baltista, a/k/a Eloy Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan Doe, a/k/a Lupillo, Whiting, Indiana (fugitive)
Eden Soto, a/k/a Malverde, Indianapolis
Kristi Kern, Indianapolis
Paula Alvarez, a/k/a Pavi, Indianapolis
Macarmen Espinosa, a/k/a Mari, Indianapolis
Alejandro Macias, a/k/a Morro, Indianapolis (fugitive)
Saul (last name unknown) "LNU", Indianapolis
Hilda Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan LNU, a/k/a Enano, Indianapolis
Ramiro Olvera, a/k/a Tornillo, Indianapolis
Christian Mendez, Indianapolis
Dustin Decker, Indianapolis
Ericia Warner, Mooresville (fugitive)
James D. Russell, II, a/k/a Country, Indianapolis
Daniel Chaika, Indianapolis
Melissa Gibson, Indianapolis
Edgar Boyzo, a/k/a Gavacho, Indianapolis
Luis Alberto-Gonzalez, a/k/a Angel, Indianapolis, was indicted separately in a related case.
Martin Alfaro-Castro, a resident of Mexico and Rosmarie Sotomayor, a resident of Mexico (fugitive)

gee, all whites alright, white hispanics and illegal no doubt. If they were black citizens their names would have been on here right away.
lemongello

Lake Villa, IL

#50 Feb 10, 2007
One Old Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does matter.
As an example, if all you had to rely on were stories from the STAR who refuses to print the race of the principals involved, how would you know that the vast majority of homicides in the African-American community are "black on black" crimes?
Duh... just look at the names... Kenya, Shaniqua, Lemongello, P.Diddy,
1986 Mom

Lake Villa, IL

#51 Feb 10, 2007
George wrote:
Jorge Baltista, a/k/a Eloy Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan Doe, a/k/a Lupillo, Whiting, Indiana (fugitive)
Eden Soto, a/k/a Malverde, Indianapolis
Kristi Kern, Indianapolis
Paula Alvarez, a/k/a Pavi, Indianapolis
Macarmen Espinosa, a/k/a Mari, Indianapolis
Alejandro Macias, a/k/a Morro, Indianapolis (fugitive)
Saul (last name unknown) "LNU", Indianapolis
Hilda Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan LNU, a/k/a Enano, Indianapolis
Ramiro Olvera, a/k/a Tornillo, Indianapolis
Christian Mendez, Indianapolis
Dustin Decker, Indianapolis
Ericia Warner, Mooresville (fugitive)
James D. Russell, II, a/k/a Country, Indianapolis
Daniel Chaika, Indianapolis
Melissa Gibson, Indianapolis
Edgar Boyzo, a/k/a Gavacho, Indianapolis
Luis Alberto-Gonzalez, a/k/a Angel, Indianapolis, was indicted separately in a related case.
Martin Alfaro-Castro, a resident of Mexico and Rosmarie Sotomayor, a resident of Mexico (fugitive)
gee, all whites alright, white hispanics and illegal no doubt. If they were black citizens their names would have been on here right away.
Whatever! Just shut your pie hole about the race thing!The bottom line is... these people committed crimes. If you commit a crime, you deserve all the embarrassment you get... having your name and/or picture in the paper is a start! Black, white, or ugly... who cares! As long as they get the most embarrassing exposure possible.
you dont know

Muncie, IN

#52 Feb 11, 2007
some of you always want to turn it into a racial thing and you dont have a clue what you are talking about. let me guess you are a minority? well as a matter of fact the names are all out. read a little deeper. they cant just throw this out there for all to know till they have exactly what they need. now this happened in the middle of january and it is just now hitting the news. there is a reason for this. let them work at it to get these fools.
listen to me or dont i dont care. i know the facts and its whites,blacks,mexicans!!! how do i know. i had to let my son know his mom was going to be gone for a long time. im not with her and have not been for years. ive tried to keep my son from her because i know she is no good. the courts have never listened to me when i tell them she is messed up. well they have to listen to me now.
so when you say its a white thing against a black thing and you just dont know,keep a lid on it. your the problem,not the solution.
shane

ELJ

“Always Rocking the Boat”

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#53 Feb 12, 2007
One Old Vet wrote:
No more conjecture...
Jorge Baltista, a/k/a Eloy Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan Doe, a/k/a Lupillo, Whiting, Indiana (fugitive)
Eden Soto, a/k/a Malverde, Indianapolis
Kristi Kern, Indianapolis
Paula Alvarez, a/k/a Pavi, Indianapolis
Macarmen Espinosa, a/k/a Mari, Indianapolis
Alejandro Macias, a/k/a Morro, Indianapolis (fugitive)
Saul (last name unknown) "LNU", Indianapolis
Hilda Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan LNU, a/k/a Enano, Indianapolis
Ramiro Olvera, a/k/a Tornillo, Indianapolis
Christian Mendez, Indianapolis
Dustin Decker, Indianapolis
Ericia Warner, Mooresville (fugitive)
James D. Russell, II, a/k/a Country, Indianapolis
Daniel Chaika, Indianapolis
Melissa Gibson, Indianapolis
Edgar Boyzo, a/k/a Gavacho, Indianapolis
Luis Alberto-Gonzalez, a/k/a Angel, Indianapolis, was indicted separately in a related case.
Martin Alfaro-Castro, a resident of Mexico and Rosmarie Sotomayor, a resident of Mexico (fugitive) charged is money laundering.
If convicted they face up to 20 years in prison.
What? No Indiana Pacers? I'm shocked!
Mom of 4

Kokomo, IN

#54 Feb 13, 2007
George wrote:
Jorge Baltista, a/k/a Eloy Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan Doe, a/k/a Lupillo, Whiting, Indiana (fugitive)
Eden Soto, a/k/a Malverde, Indianapolis
Kristi Kern, Indianapolis
Paula Alvarez, a/k/a Pavi, Indianapolis
Macarmen Espinosa, a/k/a Mari, Indianapolis
Alejandro Macias, a/k/a Morro, Indianapolis (fugitive)
Saul (last name unknown) "LNU", Indianapolis
Hilda Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan LNU, a/k/a Enano, Indianapolis
Ramiro Olvera, a/k/a Tornillo, Indianapolis
Christian Mendez, Indianapolis
Dustin Decker, Indianapolis
Ericia Warner, Mooresville (fugitive)
James D. Russell, II, a/k/a Country, Indianapolis
Daniel Chaika, Indianapolis
Melissa Gibson, Indianapolis
Edgar Boyzo, a/k/a Gavacho, Indianapolis
Luis Alberto-Gonzalez, a/k/a Angel, Indianapolis, was indicted separately in a related case.
Martin Alfaro-Castro, a resident of Mexico and Rosmarie Sotomayor, a resident of Mexico (fugitive)
gee, all whites alright, white hispanics and illegal no doubt. If they were black citizens their names would have been on here right away.
I'm sorry, but I think you are completely wrong for posting this information. This is a federal case, in which suspects are still being sought. You may have just put someone's life in danger, not to mention the remaining investigation. I find myself extreemly offended by your racist views, as my children are 1/2 hispanic.(By the way, I was born and raised in Indiana (Martinsville of all places) and I can't fathom how miserable of a person you must be to devote all of your time to being so racist) But, we are all entitled to our opinions, so whatever. However, I do know a couple of the people involved in this case. I've been here since the start, and kept my mouth shut. I obviously have more self-control than you. After I post this comment, I will be directly emailing a copy of your post to the lead prosecuter, so he will know who to call on when the rest of their investigation doesn't pan out because you posted confidential information on the internet. By the way, I believe that's called obstruction, and is taken very seriously in the federal court, which is why their names weren't printed in the 1st place. So, the Star's not so stupid after all. They knew some fool who doesn't know how to mind their own business would do their dirty work for them.
Mom of 4

Kokomo, IN

#55 Feb 13, 2007
I must add, the innocent until proven guilty post was dead on. You don't know any of these people, their history, their families or their struggles. You've now convicted them before a trial even started. If it came down to a mistrial because of a tainted jury all because you couldn't wait to see someone's name smeared, how will you feel? Think about that..........

“oneoldvet.com”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis

#56 Feb 13, 2007
Mom of 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I think you are completely wrong for posting this information.
Get a clue.

WISH-TV posted this information on their web site.

“oneoldvet.com”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis

#57 Feb 13, 2007
Mom of 4 wrote:
I must add, the innocent until proven guilty post was dead on. You don't know any of these people, their history, their families or their struggles. You've now convicted them before a trial even started. If it came down to a mistrial because of a tainted jury all because you couldn't wait to see someone's name smeared, how will you feel? Think about that..........
In the end you will find out some of these people are illegal aliens, in which case they're guilty until proven innocent.

If you don't understand that then you don't understand immigration law.

“oneoldvet.com”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis

#58 Feb 13, 2007
a mom

AOL

#59 Feb 13, 2007
to know a mothers pain with this horrid drug.........some need help not prison time....and until you walk in these shoes you have no clue and no idea......
Mom of 4

Matthews, IN

#60 Feb 13, 2007
One Old Vet wrote:
http://www.wishtv.com/Global/s tory.asp?s=6064228
Okay,I apologize for my assumption. What people should try to understand about this case is these are real people with real families that are suffering right now. Don't misunderstand, those who actually committed a crime should be punished, including deportation for those who are illegal. Part of my issue would be, as an example, the fugitive they have listed as Alejandro Macias, then call him Morro... These are 2 different people! Morro is a sweet young kid (legal by the way, so you know) who's name has now been dragged through the mud because someone made a mistake in their snooping, or the official documents are wrong. not your fault as you were not the one doing the digging. I do, once again, apologize for jumping the gun. After a long day, the post just hit me wrong. But, please know that some of those arrested are American citizens and should be given the opportunity to a fair trial infront of an untainted jury. I can promise you they are not all bad people and simply deserve a chance to prove it.
a mom

AOL

#61 Feb 14, 2007
yes there are american citizens in this group...one stands out for me...never a bit of any sort of trouble...there are major players in this that Took to hurting others to help themselves out of this...oh yeah there are real families that are suffering with this..mine being one of them...add this to other issues and it is more than most families know in a life time...I can only pray for the ones that were ROPED into this fine mess..and try to understand why a level headed person was involved with such people...
Fellow Jailbird

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Apr 24, 2007
George wrote:
Jorge Baltista, a/k/a Eloy Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan Doe, a/k/a Lupillo, Whiting, Indiana (fugitive)
Eden Soto, a/k/a Malverde, Indianapolis
Kristi Kern, Indianapolis
Paula Alvarez, a/k/a Pavi, Indianapolis
Macarmen Espinosa, a/k/a Mari, Indianapolis
Alejandro Macias, a/k/a Morro, Indianapolis (fugitive)
Saul (last name unknown) "LNU", Indianapolis
Hilda Hernandez, Indianapolis
Juan LNU, a/k/a Enano, Indianapolis
Ramiro Olvera, a/k/a Tornillo, Indianapolis
Christian Mendez, Indianapolis
Dustin Decker, Indianapolis
Ericia Warner, Mooresville (fugitive)
James D. Russell, II, a/k/a Country, Indianapolis
Daniel Chaika, Indianapolis
Melissa Gibson, Indianapolis
Edgar Boyzo, a/k/a Gavacho, Indianapolis
Luis Alberto-Gonzalez, a/k/a Angel, Indianapolis, was indicted separately in a related case.
Martin Alfaro-Castro, a resident of Mexico and Rosmarie Sotomayor, a resident of Mexico (fugitive)
gee, all whites alright, white hispanics and illegal no doubt. If they were black citizens their names would have been on here right away.
Goodness, people will jump to any kind of conclusion to satisfy thier need to fry someone. Seriously, folks, they're criminals, but they're still human. I actually had the pleasure(yes I said pleasure) of sharing living quarters for the past month or so with Kristi Kern and Ericia Warner in Indianapolis' lovely MCJ. After hearing the specifics of thier cases and getting to know the two ladies as people, not cases, or monsters, as some would portray them, I realized, that they too, just like me, who was arrested for a misdemeanor traffic violation, are warm-blooded, God-fearing women who just made a mistake. Stop talking about these people like they're trash, because sooner than you know it, you could end up in one of these jails waiting for a tray with the rest of them.=)
From afar

Chesterfield, MO

#63 Apr 25, 2007
Meth is one of the worst drugs that I have ever seen. I have even used and some how managed to control the addiction. I have not used in many years. THANKS BE TO GOD!

People can recover from meth addiction. It is very hard work but it can be done. People honestly have to hit rock bottom to open their eyes. This is when recovery can 'begin.'

I had watched my former best friend go from attending college, working full time, and taking care of her young son to getting fired from her job, losing her license, getting arrested for burglary, getting arrested for violation of probation and going to prison. All because of meth. This occured over 2 years.

She also racked up $25,000 in credit card debt because she would by stuff, return it and also get cash advances on them. Anyone with any sense at all knows you don't get cash advances on credit cards.

I mean she litterly ruined her future in 2 years because of meth. Meth is such a destructive drug and it is amazing the effects that it has on the users and their families. It's sad!
Meg

United States

#64 Jun 25, 2007
From afar wrote:
Meth is one of the worst drugs that I have ever seen. I have even used and some how managed to control the addiction. I have not used in many years. THANKS BE TO GOD!
People can recover from meth addiction. It is very hard work but it can be done. People honestly have to hit rock bottom to open their eyes. This is when recovery can 'begin.'
I had watched my former best friend go from attending college, working full time, and taking care of her young son to getting fired from her job, losing her license, getting arrested for burglary, getting arrested for violation of probation and going to prison. All because of meth. This occured over 2 years.
She also racked up $25,000 in credit card debt because she would by stuff, return it and also get cash advances on them. Anyone with any sense at all knows you don't get cash advances on credit cards.
I mean she litterly ruined her future in 2 years because of meth. Meth is such a destructive drug and it is amazing the effects that it has on the users and their families. It's sad!
I completely agree. It's so sad to see people go through this maddness.
VinceFoster

Durham, NC

#65 Jun 25, 2007
duh wrote:
just legalize it and let them kill themselves off.
Truth.

Want to end the meth scourge ? Make it free. It cost like , what,$30 a ton to manufacture ? Hand out bags of it to whoever wants it. As much as they can take. This plan elimiantes the theft, robbery, and other violent crimes committed to get money for meth. It also eliminates the 'meth lab' problem and it eventually eliminates the users as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Enforcement Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six arrested in Augusta in heroin, crack traffi... Feb 26 Warrent 1
DEA on Fentanyl Feb 23 Jack Mehoff 1
Anonymous tip leads to big haul in drugs, cash ... Feb 17 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Salinas doctor's office raided Feb 17 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
S.D. couple fighting for cash seized while vaca... Feb 17 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
8 arrested on federal drug warrants (Mar '13) Feb 12 onmywayhome 119
Cop gets 30 months for bribery after coercing s... Feb 11 The truth 1
More from around the web