Amendments to the Constitution that W...

Amendments to the Constitution that WILL save the Nation if defended

There are 2 comments on the www.amendment28.net story from Dec 6, 2009, titled Amendments to the Constitution that WILL save the Nation if defended . In it, www.amendment28.net reports that:

These amendments to the Constitution of the United States will put the power back in the hands of 'WE THE PEOPLE'. Amendment 28 [The Budget] The Federal Government must not have a budget deficit, except in times of war or national emergency as annually declared by 2/3 of both chambers of the United States Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.amendment28.net.

Kayte

Salem, AR

#1 Dec 6, 2009
Personally, I believe Amendment 28 should be the "Reap and Sow" Amendment. Our Constitution already has amendments to allow ONLY our Representatives to be in charge of budgeting and printing.

I would like to see the new "Reap and Sow Amendment" do just that. ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL laws presently on the book WILL be REPEALED, and all CONSTITUTIONAL Laws that remain WILL be obeyed by ALL PEOPLE, NO EXCEPTIONS! And all future Constitutional laws will be obeyed by ALL PEOPLE; NO EXCEPTIONS! The Amendment would allow for and list the right of citizens to remove an elected servant at any time for disobeying this order, disobeying the Constitution, and it would list the punishments available for the crimes committed.

Amendment 28 would also repeal Amendments 16 and 17, putting all government back into the powers and laws of the US Constitution--i.e. The People--YOU and ME!!!

Please consider helping with the writing of this Amendment, along with the Lobbying to have it passed in EVERY State!

My thanks to you, Harvey, and to all who love America, her promised Freedoms, and to the U S Constitution for allowing us to write these things.

Since: Mar 08

Gillett, Arkansas

#2 Dec 9, 2009
and now we read that the EPA and Obama are threatening to override Congress to regulate the Carbon dioxide we exhale. When we have an unlawful system in place of Strong arm tactics we are even taxed for the air we breathe. And apparently Congress has been so caught up in their individual scams that they are no longer in the business of representing the people.

When will the Madness Stop.

Bet you a dollar that Obamas EPA czar will get Congress to fold.

Bet you that Obama will take that to say he has full support of Congress to go to the World Committe and hand us over completely to World Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constitution Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) May '15 swedenforever 9
News Brooks wins sheriff race (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ginger Morton 3
get Rush Limbaugh email address www.rushlimbaug... (Jun '13) Jun '13 john 1
HR 75 "The American Sovereignty Restoration Act... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Constitution Party 1
News Egypt: ElBaradei, Sabahi Leading March to Tahrir (Jan '13) Jan '13 fukuda 1
Dangers of the TransPacific Protocol (Jan '13) Jan '13 AmericanMe 1
News Egypt's Islamists call for Friday rally 'to def... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mario Makalintal 1
More from around the web