Can Christians Serve In The New World Order Army?

May 7, 2009 | Posted by: Harvey Edwards | Full story: www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

Many patriotic Americans, including many retired and former military personnel, are increasingly chagrined at the direction the U.S. armed forces are taking.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2012
JOHN L SULAK

Humble, TX

#1 May 9, 2009
Chuck - good "eye catcher"! I agree with ya, but want to add that we need "GOOD MEN" starting with "Hussein" Obama, that name still eats at my gut, all the way down to a small town councilman. Virtually all of the politicians today are CORRUPT. Yeah, they're kinda like "black mold". Once that stuff get's in your house, well, ya just can't hardly get rid of the stuff.

http://thdumboleasttexasboy.blogspot.com/
Mr X

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Do you like murdering people and forcing them into camps?
Remember Bush

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2009
What became of our country under the Bush administration:

Take a brief moment to watch this video.

&fe ature=related

“I am angry @ em a -|”

Since: Jan 12

Aiken, SC

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Mr X wrote:
Omnibus sol lucet

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Mr X wrote:
I RETIRED from the Army Infantry before Obama was inaugerated and am glad of that. There is no way I could serve side-by-side with flaming homosexuals. The few I recall were nothing but trouble.
FACT: OBAMA IS STILL ILLEGAL as he can NEVER be a "natural-born Citizen".
As long as Obama is not bothered by breaking laws, and Republicans stand idly by, who will stop the Usurper from being placed on state ballots?
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption as Barry Soetoro. He attended Occidental as Indonesian Moslem Barry Soetoro & rec'd a Fulbright scholarship for foreign students there. BHO is using a stolen CT SSN and the Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged. Pat Boone & Donald Trump know this too so they will find a way to keep Obama from re-election.
Barack Obama's April 27, 2011 LFBC (long-form birth certificate) is forged, that multiple criminal acts have been perpetuated, and that both political parties and all branches of government are culpable.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/confes...
HumanSpirit

Hawthorne, FL

#6 Jan 17, 2012
My understanding is that the Republican, ALEC, Koch brother "New World Order" soldiers must prove family history in the Nazi army of WwII or been a present registered Republican for the past 2 years in the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constitution Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) Feb '14 swedenforever 2
get Rush Limbaugh email address www.rushlimbaug... (Jun '13) Jun '13 john 1
HR 75 "The American Sovereignty Restoration Act... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Constitution Party 1
Egypt: ElBaradei, Sabahi Leading March to Tahrir (Jan '13) Jan '13 fukuda 1
Dangers of the TransPacific Protocol (Jan '13) Jan '13 AmericanMe 1
Egypt's Islamists call for Friday rally 'to def... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mario Makalintal 1
Constitution Party candidate: No difference bet... (Oct '12) Oct '12 spytheweb 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Constitution Party People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••