White House Weighs Gay-Marriage Options

White House Weighs Gay-Marriage Options

There are 4 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Feb 27, 2013, titled White House Weighs Gay-Marriage Options. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com WASHINGTON - Just days before a deadline, the Obama administration is still pondering whether ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Why would America hating Obama seeks to undermine the American family with the animalistic culture that every country rejects? The Mozlem Brother scholar Obama pushes new anti-American and immoral ideas that could undermine the pillars of the traditional American family and society. Why would any American who has a family with children support the destruction of the American family with Sodom and Gomorrah doggy anal culture? During more than 5000 years humanity rejected the idea of doggy style behavior of people that creates futile society of singles with no children leading to the slow death of society without new generation? GOP RINO Jon Huntsman proved to follow the Obama worst ideas for America and he continue to go blind after the self destruction policies of Obama that will convert America to failed dying society of the third word.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Why would America hating Obama seeks to undermine the American family with the animalistic culture that every country rejects? The Mozlem Brother scholar Obama pushes new anti-American and immoral ideas that could undermine the pillars of the traditional American family and society. Why would any American who has a family with children support the destruction of the American family with Sodom and Gomorrah doggy anal culture? During more than 5000 years humanity rejected the idea of doggy style behavior of people that creates futile society of singles with no children leading to the slow death of society without new generation? GOP RINO Jon Huntsman proved to follow the Obama worst ideas for America and he continue to go blind after the self destruction policies of Obama that will convert America to failed dying society of the third word.
Amen ..! I am so sick of the subject of the not so "gay".
Americas Future

Rochester, MN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
California Proposition 8, "Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples" The people voted YES on this by an outstanding number!!!!!!!!!!

Just say NO to Gay special rights!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2013
This subjedt make me want to puke. I do not care what they do ...I just do not want my kids or Me to have to watch them do it in public.
In San Francisco ,California people can go naked. Just not into a resturant. HA....Why do they all not want to live there????It could be like SODOM and Gammorah and they could all be washed away at once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Budget Proposal Includes Millions Fo... Mon Geezer 12
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... Sun Mothra 255
News Australia Says The 'Game's Up' For 'Fake Refugees' Sun tomin cali 1
News Illegal Immigrants Caught Smuggling Nearly Half... Sat Wildchild 3
News Global Greening: Scientists Find 'Lost' Forests... May 18 Mr Fake Science D... 1
News Shock Poll: 59% of Americans Support Trump on D... (Sep '15) May 16 californio 88
News Shady Massage Parlors Are A Major Source Of Hum... May 16 tomin cali 3
More from around the web